main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico RPG: The Sarlaccs Belly layer of the.........................

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Obi-Ian-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    *After the wampa's death.....Obi Ian needed sometime to clear his mind away from it all.....he neede time also to repair the lightsaber that had been damaged during the battle with the wampa.....but now it was time to come back.......while he meditated he had felt that the wookie's soul hadn't become one with the force......instead it came back to fill up one of the wookie's souless clones. Obi-Ian came in peace with his mind and was ready to make peace with his old friend....even thou he recented him.....or the wampa......for what had happened......when Obi-Ian arrives to the layer he sees a ship that shouldnt' have been there.....one that has been many time thrown away......Obi-Ian sees Siulfernando inside the layer and quickly ignites both lightsabers........*

"(Voice raised) SIULFERNANDO.....(echo)...nando....nando....ando....do.......(normal voice) u have been warned before and yet u dare disobey........u better have a good explanation for being here.......althou I don't care about it........u have 3 minutes to explain what u r doing here........."

2. siulfernando

siulfernando Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2002
    theres no need for explanation ian, the force tel me tumbark needs my asistence for my healing force, and something is not right in the force when all of you destroy that kamino station, something is raising, that thing is awaiking and is comming for us,no matter who is or who serve,this thing want vengance those who serve in his side become is tool and we need to be close to fight agains it,making a reverence to ian. but youre expanation, in my time of arrogance a was insult you all but, a change my path, im not a arudoshi any more because of my dark path in the force, im here to change and a want to train with tumbark as a jedi master,there some teachin and figthin stance a learn in ossus, some archives was not descuber, now are descuber to by learnet.did you feel the disturbence in the force.....

3. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    I have felt something......but still u have no invitation for being here......If Tumbark have chosen to teach u......let him bring u here.......until then......u r not welcome......if Tumbark is your master now ....he has to tell us! besides......u have to prove us that u r worthy of being here.......and with such arrogance u r proving nothing!

4. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    he is not my master but a want to learn from him,and a donth have to prove what am.

5. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    "Of course you have to prove yourself.....u can't just walk in here and expect everything to be alright........leave now or I will be forced to use other matters!!"

*Obi-Ian moves back his cloak revealing his lightsaber*

6. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    why whith have to do this, well youll be soprised for what a learn young one. silfernando only looking at ian kenobi, with an expresion to do not do nothing fullish. then siulfernando says if you want to used youre weapon am allowd do some move youll regrated for youre eternity,am not here to fight just to be youre ally.

7. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    "u call yourself ally, yet u disrespect me......leave now"

*draws his lightsaber *

8. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    in that moment siulfernando disarm ian kenobi,using the force learned in ossus, you see ian kenobi a donth want to figth you, giving his lightsaber back to his hands.(esta tecnica se le llama ashiodoshy.)

9. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    *Takes his lightsber back*

"Man you shouldn't have done that...."

*Obi ignites his lightsaber*

"guess what?......u took the lightsaber.....only cause I wanted to see what your actions where going to be......now as I said b4........leave now or prepare to fight...... its your choice""

10. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    siulfernando igniets his lightsaber and the rumble begans, siulfernando making inclinal moves to not damage ian kenobi but kenobi bloks and attacks siulfernando as wells, then siulfernando attack ian kenobi with a technik name yokomen(esto es cuanod el oponente alcanza el espacionatural y el neutralizadoragarra el oponente del brazo derecho y e gira con la cadera hacia la izquerda dando que el atacante cae en posision frontal).then siulfernando look ian kenobi and said you have to learn more young one.

11. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    *laughs*

"I think u r the one who has to lear more"

*grabs siulfernando by the leg and trips him to the floor....quickly Obi stands up and hits siulfernando in the hand......siulfernando drops his lightsaber.....Obi uses to force to get siul's lightsaber and gives it back to him......*

"U see.....u r still not ready.......now leave"

12. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    siulfenando make a little simle and igniet his lightsaber again and gets another in his back and then puted toghjeter to emerged his ligthsaber in a longhead lightsaber(es como si fuera el long katana)and then siulfernando looking at im said i will not go to elswere and here to help tumbark.

13. Caltoth

Caltoth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2002
    "Perhaps that is true..." says a voice from the shadows. The warrior gungan enters the lair calmly. His posture is wary, but not challenging.

"But until we can confirm what you say, we cannot simply abide your strolling in as if you were the proprietor of this place."

Siulfernando edges one lightsaber in the gungan's direction. Caltoth does nothing.

"I will not sully my honor by interfering in this match... yet. Defend your claim, Siulfernando, or leave."

14. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    "Oh yes u will siulfernando......u have been warned........now we fight"

*Obi-Ian takes out his other lightsaber......a gracefull fight has started......Obi with 2 lightsabers.....siulfernando.....with his (long kitana thingie) each hit was harder and faster than the last one.....one moment Obi-Ian had the advantage.....the next was siulfernando......but there was something siulfernando didn't know......Obi-Ian had the ability to tap into the dark side without being consume by it, and so he did......now he was faster and stronger than siulfernando......every hit siulfernando took was as he was fighting 3 men.......and suddenly Obi-Ian broke Siulfernando's lightsaber in half......siulfernando was surprised......in the middle of the surprise Obi-Ian force pushes siulfernando to the floor and marks his lightsaber in siulfernando's forehead.......

"u can feel it.....u can feel the burning sensation......"

*Obi-Ian turns off his second lightsaber and puts it away.....with his free hand he starts making up some kind of electrical ball of lightning....a small one....*

" Tumbark is not here......I suggest.......no.....I'm tired of suggesting.......LEAVE now.....and DON'T U EVER COME BACK without being called "

*Obi-Ian takes his lightsaber away from Siulfernando's forehead.....he moves to the side and opens the way for Siulfernando to leave*

15. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    wihjt a little smile siulfernando make a move to ian,a fist blow in his cheek and said ian you undertimed me, and then siulfernando leaves the cave, and then silfernando walking out said to ian" if you ever go to my path again or a see you again a will forget my honor that you destroy today with youre arrogance and weekness" then siulfernando found his broke ligthsaber in the way and atract to him using the force, and for you caltos you have my honor anytime you want to. then siulfernando go to his starship and make his way to his destiny tru space.

16. DeadStar

DeadStar Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2002
    [[DeadStar es la sustitucion de Kartos, pues el personaje fue cambiado. soy el mismo user que Kartos [Carlos] sooo... I guess DeadStar es miembro del Brotherhood. si esto no es haci, pues simplemente ignoren este post y notifiquenme ^_^;]]

*DeadStar was crowched on a large boulder inside the lair. he was laughing like a lunatic at the fight, shaking his head* ah.... perceverance... sometimes admirable, other times simply irritating. for me it's always just irritating... *chuckles*

17. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    in the shadow of the skies appear a giagantic spacecraft crowling at the skies, and a massege to the cave is begon, a familiar face to those in the cave reconize but his voice is not that person are they looking in the massage "im looking to speak to tumbark i need to speak to him NOW"

18. THE_PUPPET_MASTER

THE_PUPPET_MASTER Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2002
    *holo message* "For your acts of treason against the pact I have been forced to calls an anulment of it. You are now our enemies....... Cowards........." *holomessage over*

19. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    this is not negocible im not who you think im traitor of the force am more than that surrender or be destroy and youre petifull group of outcast or better, join to my side...

20. DeadStar

DeadStar Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2002
    the hell?...what's the meaning of this?! *short sparks of black electricity form around his arms as his anger grows* two threats in one day?? *laughs hysterically* I'm ready for combat with whomever or whatever dares to come!

21. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *A Vibro Axe is slammed on the floor and the wookie stands there impossingly* "Would you dare battle me?" *He took the axe from the ground and put it over his shoulder* "Im tired of Ossus, The path of good is not for me, nor the path of evil....... Those who want to learn will follow me, those that dont will be vanquished." *He leaped over the central fire and stood on the cliff.* "Now what is this I heard of an invation, and where is Obi Ian?"

22. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    *yawning from afar* c'mon people!!......I'm trying to sleep here!....

*takes a deep breath*

"ok...ok.....I'm up.......what is it?......Tumbark???........Its good to see you after such a long time....please.....tell me...I'm dying to know......is it right that u have an understanding or some kind of friendship with him who is called siulfernando???........"

23. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    in moments of anger the invation began to sarlaccs a batallion of dark soldiers are marching the felds behind them 5 at at walkers, and a several starships emerging the skies of that planet..... them a holo to tumbark and his companions, my master armagedon want you all of you vanish in the name of the new order... is youre call tumbark surrender or die you have no choice youre surauded by my best legions... then in that moments the at ats start firing to the cave with ian cannons blasters.....

....then a next holo from siulfernando tumbak thi is suilfernando a think the extintion agenda of this new enemy darth armagedon is emerging in every corner of the galaxy please come to ossus and lets regrop all jedi wath we can to destroy this evil, and darklord end of message....

24. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *To Obi Ian* "Aparently now is not the time to speak of past mistakes......" *His axe is out and he wirls it with great pride* "I believe some pests are to be taken out" *He looks at Deathstar* "Activate the caves defense mechanisms" *Looks to the gungan* "Release the Krayt Dragons!" *To Obi Ian* "Ready for the killin?"

25. siulfernando

Aug 18, 2002
    in that presisly time the starfigthers destroy the shield generator and 400 dark soldiers enters the cave firing theirs weapons....
    and the brotherhood start to defence their self...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.