main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV RPG Update, December 1, 2002

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    I hope everyone had a killer Thanksgiving. In addition to the obvious things I am thankful for (family, health, etc) I am also thankful for this board and our group, the Twin Suns Syndicate- for the old friends, and for our new friends we've been meeting!

Ok, onto the RPG. First off, a HUGE welcome back to Gerson! For those of you who didn't know, Gerson is a 'founding' member of the TSS, has been with the core group from the beginning, and was the 3rd GM for our current campaign until work took him away from us. That's what happens when you work for the Empire. Luckily, he now works for the Rebellion, so he is back with us (as a player)! Gerson, as silly as your standing O was when you walked in the door, it really encapsulates how we feel to have you back.

Secondly, a big welcome to MoronDude and MR1VN who joined us for the first time. It was great to have you guys, I think your character ideas are cool- you will be inserted into the story next week.

The remaining stuff here primarily pertains to Talon's table, Kronos (or someone from Kronos' table) please feel free to reply with any updates/info from your side.

Next- we all were sad that DarthRaith was not there. We even said a few 'legion' jokes in your honor... your character is still alive and kickin at the same spot, so don't worry.

Foshe, after you left, the following happened: You and Kai made it to a crusty part of the city, and found a cantina that looked like the kind of place you could find the info you wanted. You both walked in, and after looking over his shoulder one last time, Kai said he would grab a booth while you talked to the guy making drinks. You go to the counter and after several minutes, he doesn't get to you (he's a bit busy). You decide to wait at the booth until it clears up a little, so you head towards the circular booth you saw Kai going towards. It is a recessed booth, so you don't see Kai right away, but you do see a data pad on the table. You get to the booth, see Kai sitting there staring into space, zoning out. You get into the booth and say, "Is this your data pad?"

Kai doesn't reply. You pick up the data pad and turn to Kai, in the process bumping him slightly. "I'm gonna wait until there's less people at the counter. Is this your data p--"

Eyes still open, Kai falls forward, his face hitting the table. You freeze where you are...

All you can stare at is the small smoking hole in the back of his lifeless head.

Johnny Flamehead and Morte, you guys were told by Tasker Zale to stay on the ship and do some minor repairs as well as keep an eye on things.

If any of you guys need to PM me info, please do so. Post any other questions here, and I will reply. Or PM me if they are private, and I will reply in kind.

That's it!

Talon

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Two more things-

Please bring a picture of your character. If you have skills, create one yourself. Or you can grab a picture online of someone who you think your character looks like- this could be an actual photo of an actor/actress, or an illustration or whatever.

This will help all of us visualize who we are dealing with.

The second thing is to start looking for an action figure that best represents your character. If you can't find a Star Wars one, you can go to other lines, but they need to be consistent with the Star Wars sizing, which I believe is 3 and 3/4 inches. The reasons for this I will disclose later on. If you absolutely can't find an action figure, don't worry, I might have something that will work.

Alrighty then. Fun game this last Saturday!

Now that the bulk of character creation is done, our games should be ending at roughly 11:30. I need my table to help me out by reminding me when it's 11:00 and again when it's 11:15. I get so immersed in the game, I lose track of time. Or as Ed Norton would say, "I-I-I lose the t-time." ;)

3. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    but staying up till 2am RPGing is fun! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.