Spok, WA RPG Week of 9/19/09

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by -JediClone-, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -JediClone- Jedi Master

star 2
    Emergency Code Nine-Thirteen! Emergency Code Nine-Thirteen!
    Timecode XX+0.

This is Jedi Master Akahl transmitting! Nar Shaddaa has fallen to a Sith ambush! Repeat: Nar Shaddaa has fallen! Hutt Cartel involvement highly likely. This city is being razed as I speak. The Jedi Council have been killed. The Hidden Masters* have been killed. As I am the highest-ranking Jedi Master to have survived the massacre, I hereby assume the title and duties of Grand Master.

All Jedi and affiliated personnel are ordered to avoid the Y?Toub** System at all costs. Disregard any emergency beacons from the Nar Shadda Temple; the transmitters are in enemy hands.

I say again Nar Shaddaa has fallen to the Sith! Our priority at this time is so secure the well-being of the younger generations of Jedi and our collective history. If you are a survivor of Nar Shaddaa and can hear my voice, make for Grek Base*** by way of false trail, or rendezvous at Location Aurek-Senth****.

May The Force Be With Us All.

* Name I?m making up for the three sneaky Jedi that were running the test on Illum.
    ** Nal Hutta?s primary star
    *** Codename for the secret? whatever
    **** Codename for Ryloth

[Message repeats]

Timecode XX+ 15 Minutes.

This is Grand Master Akahl relaying intel! Ryloth has fallen to the Sith! Repeat: Ryloth has fallen! Bothan Brokerage involvement highly likely as per reports I have received. All Jedi and affiliated personnel are to avoid the Ryoth System at all costs. Disregard any emergency beacons from the Ryloth Holdfast; the transmitters are in enemy hands.

[Message repeats]

Timecode XX+20 Minutes.

This is Grand Master Akahl executing Order JC-02! All Jedi and affiliated personnel in transit or stationed abroad are ordered to evacuate to Grek Base! I say again: We! Are! Leaving! If you cannot find your way, rendezvous at Locations Vesh Yirt or Zerek and the route will be provided.

If you cannot leave, go to ground. Use the proper covert frequencies to alert us to your location. We will find you.

The Jedi Order has survived worse than this. We will live on.

[Message repeats]

2. -JediClone- Jedi Master

star 2
    (The following hologram was recorded and displayed to Shoa'Neb before he left the ship on neutral territory. A copy was given to him to send to his Emperor. It will also be diseminated among the remaining ships of the Order.)

"Greetings, your Imperial Magesty. I am Akahl, Sentinel and Grand Master of the Jedi Order. I expect you know as much as I do about the curent crisis, so I'll get to the point: I have given the final orders for the Jedi and their allied organizations to evacuate this Galaxy. I'm fast-tracking the process the former Council had already begun.

"Please do not confuse my decision for cowardace. I am simply responding to the fact that the legal restrictions imposed upon the Jedi Order by your Empire make it impossible for us to defend ourselves against our enemies. In the short term, it seems that we have only the options to flee or die. I choose life.

"But on the way out the door, I am going to go round up every last survivor, straggler, every Jedi secretly or openly visiting their ancestral homeworld. Everyone. No member of this Order will be left behind to endure the cruelties of the Sith.

"I am telling you this as a courtesy between heads-of-state, and as a suggestion that this process will be quicker and smoother --for both of us-- if refugee members of my Order dont have to evade GIR troops in addition to Sith hunters. All I ask is you let me do my job, and I'll get the last of the Jedi 'menace' out of your hair for you.

"The former Council's last act was to appoint your agent, Imperial Knight Shoa'Neb, as a liason to the Jedi Order. I would honor that as their final request. I invite him to return to our company as your voice and observer in this final stage of the evacuation process. He knows where to reach me.

"May The Force Be With You."
  3. Corvalis Jedi Knight

star 2
    Chris, your transmissions to fellow Jedi managed to help about 500 Knight/Padawan teams survive. You will need to add them to the overall remnant of the Jedi (that's 1,000 knights, 1,000 padawans). I will also allow you to have the following, saved from Ryloth weapon stores:

12,000 suits of Jedi armor (I'll have notes on those at next session)
    500 Short range Gunships
    100 Suppliy freighters (with armor and another 150 days of food for all of the Jedi)
    1 more Jedi Master: Kair Hatz (more info on him next session as well)

4. Corvalis Jedi Knight

star 2
    The Emperor's reply:

Imperial Knight Shoa'Neb will deliver my answer.
  5. Corvalis Jedi Knight

star 2
    Tomorrow at 6pm, Mason's right?
  6. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
  7. Corvalis Jedi Knight

star 2
    Can someone please call Nate, or go bang on his door please. I have a PM that needs addressing before we get together tomorrow.
  8. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    Nate has been contacted.
  9. Corvalis Jedi Knight

star 2
  10. -JediClone- Jedi Master

star 2
  11. -JediClone- Jedi Master

star 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.