main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp RPG

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Nov 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey Mandalorians,

Thought now might be as good a time as any to make a post on the RPG we have going. Just to fill some people in that might be interested, the timeline takes place 100 years before the Clone Wars and is solely a Mandalorian based game. Maybe we can all introduce our characters again, and for some the first time like DJ and Jason who had characters rolled up but didn't get into the game yet.

We also have to set up a schedule that is acceptable for all players and especially Cephas since he is our gamemaster. We can post here and hopefully set a bi weekly game or something.

Anyway, here is my character!

Name: Asori Bastra
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 135 lbs

You can get more info at the game! ;)

2. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    Name:Jace Corrun
    Height:5'11"
    Weight:190lbs

3. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    Hey john, I was just wondering how you made the bold text when you were doing your bio. I went on the markup codes page but I didn't understand it.

4. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey DJ,

to make things bold you have to use the [ and ] with a b in between, giving you this. After the word you want bolded you have to put /b in the same kind of brackets. You do this so all the words aren't bolded.

Hope this helps! :)

And I'm going to post a history for Asori, once I get it sorted out of course :) And I'm going to post what happened in the first session to bring everyone up to speed.

Later!

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    In case we get the time to start doing the RPG soon, I'm posting what happened in the first adventure to bring everyone up to speed and refresh some memories. This is from the notes that Jim took (thanks Jim!)

Scene opens in a city setting in Lord Bastra's office. Present is [b]Asori[/b] (John), [b]Conn[/b] (Rik), and [b]Wenji[/b] (Jim). The three belong to the Manchester tribe :), and are given a mission to obtain a computer chip from a mining corp called OxyBrick (OB). on Kel Dor. (Kel Dor has a carbon dioxide atmosphere, so breathing masks will be needed) OB's main rival wants the three to steal the chip for them w/o being discovered, and the three are authorized to 'get it done any means necessary'. This is also one test of many for the three to see if they deserve to wear the Mandalorian armor. The group has been provided transport ([i]Last Pheonix[/i]), 3000 Republic credits, and a holomap of the building they are to break into.

On the way to the docking bay, the group stops into a tech shop to get supplies. Asori barters w/ a tech to install a CO2-O2 filter into their helmets. Asori barters further with the tech, implying that if he would supply the trip w/ equipment at a reduced cost, Lord Bastra would be 'pleased' and would throw alot of business the tech's way. Asori and the tech then go into a back room to discuss things.

Upon reentering the room a short time later, Wenji is shot with a dart from a wrist launcher from the tech as a demonstration for Asori. Wenji protests and pulls a blaster asking what was int he dart. The tech assures him that nothing was in the dart; Wenji tells the tech that since he was used as a targeting dummy that he should be given a discount on an all weather cloak, and tech agrees. Conn purchases a data pad and macrobinoculars, and Asori barters for a fair price. All three board ship and head to Kel Dor.

2 days later the group arrives at Kel Dor. They review the holomap and go to scout out the area surrounding the OB building and return. Back at the ship they formulate a plan to get into the building where Asori will pose as an interested investor from Coruscant and Wenji and Conn act as her bodyguards. At the building Asori attempts to bluff their way past security claiming that they have an appointment with the President. Conn spots a Kel Dorian with a blue badge that is different than all the others that they have seen, and points this out to Asori and Wenji. All three go over to the alien and Asori strikes up a converstion with him, talkign about investing and requesting a tour of the facility. The Kel Dorian seems interested and sets up an appointment for the next day. Asori agrees and before they leave, feigns a fainting spell. The Kel Dorian goes to catch her at the same time Wenji jumps forward to catch her as well, but bumps into the Kel Dorian (On purpose of course). In the confusion Asori pilfers the badge from the Kel Dorian without him noticing. All offer their apologies and the group leaves to return to their ship, promising to return the next day.

[hr]
    It is here where we left off, since it was getting a bit late. Hope this catches everyone up to speed!

6. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    Any chance whatsoever that I could get into this game? I could just use my old character so I wouldn't have to delay everyone.

7. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Of course you can Andrew! The more the merrier! The only thing about this campaign is that we are all Mandalorians and it takes place 100 years before the Clone Wars. I'm sure Cephas could help tweak your existing character for the game.

Hope to see you soon!

8. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    Thanks a lot John! :) Do you play at the meetings or is it an individual meeting? I can't wait to join in!

9. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    It's been awhile since the first game; the biggest thing is trying to get all of our schedules to coincide with everyone. I believe starting next week I'll have Sundays off as well as Wednesdays. Cephas has a ways to travel and has his own schedule, as does Rik. Maybe we can figure out something at the December meeting. :)

10. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    That sounds encouraging because I can't wait to start playing. I saw the notes taken by Jim at the first session and I noticed that you need a breath mask on Kel Dor. So I think I'm going to remove something from my list to get one. I also have to change a few things on my character sheet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.