Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Force_Me Jedi Youngling

If you know what this means then tell me if your interested if you don't it means
    Roll Playing Game.

I play Vampire, Shadow Run, Battle Tech, Marvel (old rules), Champions, Warhammer,AD+D and STAR WARS.

I also play Magic the Gathering: card game.

Also if you havent already heard or I havent already told you go to this link.

http://boards.station.sony.com/ubb/starwars/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=SWG+Discussion&number=3

Its the soon to be RPG 3D worlds Mass Multi-player game and when I say Mass I mean thousands.

2. Force_Me Jedi Youngling

PS:

Sorry I've been missing for so long.

I had this run in with a bounty hunter and it wasnt pretty.

3. Force_Me Jedi Youngling

Hit this link too.

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/features/swg_manual/cha2.jsp
  4. Smiling-Otter Jedi Knight

star 3
    My current RPG characters are a Chiss "tactical advisor" on a New Republic team (similar to Wraith Squadron) and a half-Orc bard. I also have a 5-color MTG deck that others occasionally have difficulties with.
  5. Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Try this link is you're into Star Wars RPG: www.swrpgnetwork.com

This site is run by some guys I know from Jedi Talk, Armage and Moridin.

I'd love to get into Star Wars gaming now that I know a few people that are into playing. I've actually got a pretty extensive collection of the old WEG series(not that that does any good).

I think we should try organizing a Macon Clones Role Playing Night. I'll put it the agenda for tomorrow.

Force_Me, I hope to see you at Fuddruckers tomorrow night. It looks like we are going to have a pretty good turn out once again.
  6. sabrann Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would love to do a rpg thing. I have played Vampire and D&D and also done some live action at Solare ( I think that's how you spell that)

Anyway, I think it would be cool.
  7. Force_Me Jedi Youngling

unfortunatly I cant do the meeting this month but I'll try to make the next one.

I had plans do do family stuff.

If you would like to possibly get a RPG game going E me at foulpet@aol.com.

Please put the subject of RPG because I usually delete messages I dont know the subject of because I get loads of spam.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.