RRS IM HERE TO HELP IN ANYWAY I CAN.

Discussion in 'Reading, PA' started by xavierrr01, Dec 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xavierrr01 Jedi Padawan

MEETINGS ARE THE KEY TO THE GROUP.I RUN AN INVESTMENT GROUP AND YOU GOTTA KEEP THE MEETING INTRESTING AND PRODUCTIVE.IN THIS CASE THEY ALSO HAVE TO BE FUN AND SOLO 29 IS CORRECT IT IS FOR THE LOVE OF STAR WARS THAT WE ARE ALL COMING TOGETHER.WHAT WE NEED TO FIND OUT IS WHEN IS A GOOD TIME FOR EVERYONE TO MEET AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH.SO THAT IT DOESNT CONFLICT WITH ANYONE SCHEDULE.AND THE MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP HAVE TO STEP UP SET A DATE STICK TO IT .WERE ALL BUSY IN LIFE BUT IF THATS THE CASE WILL NEVER MEET AND WILL NEVER GET ANYTHING DONE.SO EACH MEMBER HAS A RESPONSIBILTY TO THE GROUP.AND WE SHOULD WANT TO MEET EACH OTHER IM SURE WERE ALL INTRESTING PEOPLE AND SHOULD HAVE ALOT TO TALK ABOUT.AND THIS WILL LEAD TO OTHER THINGS TRIPS,MOVIES,CONVENTION.LIKE I SAID ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP IM HERE. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US.
  2. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Why are you shouting?
  3. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    While I agree with what you say, you might want to consider removing the CAPS LOCK, as that is considered yelling on these (and most) boards.

4. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Nice ideas you have there, Xavier. Although, I do agree with the others about the caps lock. Not only is it considered shouting, but it's also hard to read as well.
  5. xavierrr01 Jedi Padawan

i did nt know that and i am sorry. but now that i have you attention.i just want to help in any way i can to get the group going.
  6. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Now you're whispering!!! LOL!

Just kidding. ;)

You have some good ideas and the right attitude.
    We (Philly) support you guys/gals and are willing to help out any way we can. :)
  7. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    We are all wanting to see the RRS succeed. It is good that you have the fire to see that happen. Just don't get so fired up that you scare folks away.

8. xavierrr01 Jedi Padawan

i just want to help im new here and i have different ideas that could help. your right we dont want to scare anyone away. but we have to do something. thank for the input bud.
  9. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    Um, Bud's actually my dad, but a lot of people mistake us. :p

And as far as doing something, I guess you missed the fact that there was already a December meeting in the works before you arrived and a couple of other folks are interested in seeing this place thrive.

All PA FFs are a family and we all are very happy to see our family grow.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.