main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RS questions (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Vongoid, Jun 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vongoid

Vongoid Jedi Youngling star 2

May 5, 2002
    1. Why does Jaina feel g-forces on page1? I didn't get the impression she was in some kind of atmosphere.
    2. On the same page, Jag's Clawcraft is described as far nimbler than the X-Wing, but in other books all kinds of TIEs are described as having an disadvantage within atmosphere.
    3. Either they are atmospheric, than 2. is wrong or they aren't than Jaina shouldn't feel g-forces.
    4. Everytime a Vong has a leading role in a duology he dies at the end of the second book. How predictable.
    5. What was the purpose of Han / Leia trip? Just to include them in the book?
    6. Same goes for Lord Nyax? How could Roganda Ismaren hide her son on Coruscant all those years? I don't believe it.
    7. What was the NR vessel firing at the Worldship from long range to make it look like the Starlancers? You would guess a SD hasn't got enough firepower? Maybe the guardian?
    8. Was the term Starlancer properly licensed from Microsoft?
    9. I guess Jacen is about to discover what Tahiri already used - pain and force are a powerful combination.

2. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    1. Why does Jaina feel g-forces on page1? I didn't get the impression she was in some kind of atmosphere.

Internal Compensator

2. On the same page, Jag's Clawcraft is described as far nimbler than the X-Wing, but in other books all kinds of TIEs are described as having an disadvantage within atmosphere.

Was space :)

3. Either they are atmospheric, than 2. is wrong or they aren't than Jaina shouldn't feel g-forces.

Not a question ;)

4. Everytime a Vong has a leading role in a duology he dies at the end of the second book. How predictable.

Nor is that ;)

5. What was the purpose of Han / Leia trip? Just to include them in the book?

Books are for enjoyment. It was an enjoyable escapade. Plus, didnt they get those craft?

6. Same goes for Lord Nyax? How could Roganda Ismaren hide her son on Coruscant all those years? I don't believe it.

Secret lab. And we cant say wether it is important or not yet, as the tale is not yet complete. Jacen is most likely on Coruscant.

7. What was the NR vessel firing at the Worldship from long range to make it look like the Starlancers? You would guess a SD hasn't got enough firepower? Maybe the guardian?

Not a clue

8. Was the term Starlancer properly licensed from Microsoft?

Not a clue

9. I guess Jacen is about to discover what Tahiri already used - pain and force are a powerful combination

Not a question ;)

3. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    The Reaper strikes again 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.