main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RSA Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by Jairen, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    OK, I'm back now after taking a break to deal with some real world issues, and I'm revitalised :D

Whilst I was away there was some criticism of my work as RSA, and whilst I was not impressed with the way it was delivered, I am concerned that it is addressed across the boards.

As such I am creating this thread and stickying it in each of the chapter forums. If you have any suggestions, ideas, questions etc that you want to put to me, post them in this thread, and I WILL respond. I want to help you out, but I can't do the work for you. I need to know what you want in order to help you move forward with it.

So, please feel free to post anything (within TOS of course :p ) in this thread and I will get back to you here.

Thanks

Phill

2. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Do I have to give my temporary Welsh CR role back (he was away whilst was sorting out what the sheep did to his computer, I heard he wasn't paying her enough attention :p )?
    I kinda like the purple robes and mini-crown that go with the role ...

:p

Welcome back Phill :cool:
    I don't think Wales has any issues with your suberb management. Isn't that right Wales? (I have all your sheep until you answer yes btw :D )

3. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    [face_thinking]

Let me think......

I guess (and I want to stress that this isn't a criticism) I would like to see more national themed activities, rather than just regional.

You know the kind of thing I mean, stuff like a big paintballing meet, or cinema event. Or maybe even the long mooted FFUK Halloween party.

Oh wait, that was my idea and i'm too lazy to follow it up......

Well, the point is still valid.... I think?

Local meetings are great and the heart and soul of the regional boards. I would just like to see the ocassional BIG group event. For example, the TENCLO (sp?) premiere is coming up soon. Maybe we could all do something for that?

4. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    You're right, more National meets would be great, however they require a large commitment both in time and sometimes money, and are problematic in getting people to attend.

Check out the FF-UK Grand Day Out thread on the regional forum for a possible first test of this idea, to see who would come.

5. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    One step ahead of you dude. Just posted over there. I really should have a look around before I start posting stuff.

Oh, one other thing you can do to make the Wales forum better.

I want marriages to sheep to be made legal and ethical.

Also, free ice cream for all.

6. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Chipping in my two cents, even though I'm not a FF-UK member, you've been incredibly helpful to me personally, what with the problems we had when Yoda was in London. A good RSA is helpful not only to those in his region, but also to visitors to their forums. :)

7. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    No problems here.

8. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Same as above. Thanks again. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.