main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA RSVP - PLEASE for Fri. Feb. 21st 7:00pm-- Meeting at P.F. Changs in Sherman Oaks... THANK YOU!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by LuminariUnduli, Jan 22, 2003.

?

RSVP - PLEASE for Sat. Feb 21st, 7:00pm-- Meeting at P.F. Changs in Sherman Oaks... THANK YOU!

Poll closed Feb 16, 2003.
  1. YES - I'll be there !!!

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. YES - I'll be there & I'm BRINGING A FRIEND (who's not on the boards)

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. I am going to try my best to be there

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  4. Sorry - Can't make it this time

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuminariUnduli

LuminariUnduli Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
  2. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    I'll be there..

3. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    I'm going to bring the quiz, and what a fun filled quiz it will be!

4. Silent_Bob_West

Silent_Bob_West Jedi Master star 2

May 19, 2002
    I just made a request to my boss for taking that day off since I work at night. I'll let you all know the moment I get it approved. By the way, I welcome Amy and Nick back to the boards.

5. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Okay...no excuses for this Valley Lady! I want to meet the folks I haven't met yet, and see again the folks I have -- so, be there, I will!
    JediBith

6. Jiltedtoo

Nov 18, 2002
    Hello Art!

7. MyreAlonde

MyreAlonde Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2002
    I must meet certain obligations this time. I haven't taken a quiz in a while. So... it's like time for me to win.

8. Jedi Speewwy

Jedi Speewwy Jedi Master star 5

Dec 24, 1999
    It's very likely that I'll be there but I can't promise anything. My directors like to plan surprise rehearsals especially since I have a concert that weekend. I'm going to try my best!

9. LuminariUnduli

May 26, 2002
    Ummmm.... Last night I just realized & quite frankly i'm surprised noone brought this to my attention Feb 21st is not a Saturday - it's Friday...
    AJ and I have Season Tickets to the Lakers game Friday - Feb 21st................ [face_shocked]

on a previous thread someone suggested a different date - i'm hoping everyone has concentrated on SATURDAY as the date - perhaps & can simply make this meeting on the 22nd or can we compromise on changing this meeting...
    Please advise if Sat 22nd will work for all... thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

10. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Dara,

Edit: Date changed to Friday Feb. 21st per request

11. Jiltedtoo

Nov 18, 2002
    At the meeting in Long Beach, it was discussed as being on a Friday this time, to see if more people could make it.

I had suggested Sunday before Presidents day, but was ignored.

12. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    I was under the impression it was Friday as well. That was discussed. I can not make it Saturday. Am hosting a dress as your favorite 80's Rock Star Birthday party.

If people can not make it, how about the following Friday, Feb. 28th?

13. Silent_Bob_West

Silent_Bob_West Jedi Master star 2

May 19, 2002
    Please let me know ASAP of the new time. I need to change my vacation request.

14. Jiltedtoo

Nov 18, 2002
    I think with the Friday Feb 21st idea. Since we already have over 10 people confirmed as coming.

15. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    We could Video Conference AJ and Dara into the meeting, and do the quiz at half time??
    (yes, that was a joke)

16. LuminariUnduli

May 26, 2002
    EEK!! How terrible, I feel!
    - perhaps one of you wonderful guys can facilitate in AJ's place, if we cannot agree on a different date, this one time...
    We completely forgot we had those tickets for this game - we bought them last summer...
    *JiltedToo* - I realize you had mentioned Sun 16th and the reason for not opening this up on the boards was in effort to avoid conflicts - you were not ignored. Had you been ignored, I would not have brought up the fact that you had suggested another date - which is now what AJ is trying to give some consideration to...
    SO i will post a new poll - change it to the 16th or leave it as is in our absence.. ??
    SORRY Silent Bob_West, I know you're trying your best to arrange Vacation for this - I hope we can resolve this in a couple of days....

17. Jiltedtoo

Nov 18, 2002
    I just thought the 16th would be a good idea since most people will probably have Monday off.

I started a thread about it awhile back but no one said anything, hence the 'ignored' statement. It didn't hurt my feelings, was just an idea for the group.

Sounds like a Poll would be a good idea. I just hope we do not lose people.

18. LuminariUnduli

May 26, 2002
    JiltedToo - i had read that post & rather than replying into that thread since the decision had already been made by AJ I simply created a new thread posting the meeting info... I apologize, I suppose I should have replied to you as well...I didnt mean to give you the impression that your suggestion had been ignored. :D
    AT any rate...
    What I am saying now is that might not be such a bad idea...under the current circumstances... :confused:
    I certainly hope we don't lose people either, but i'm not sure why we would - NO matter what date the meeting is on - there is always going to be somebody who can't make it - that is the reason we have always set each meeting date at the previous meeting with the agreement of the members in attendance. ;) However - due to this unforseen incident with the Laker's tickets - AJ has asked me to suggest moving it to another suggested day (yours seems feesible) OR the meeting can be held as planned with the understanding that he & I will not be there. WE would rather not miss a meeting, naturally AJ does not want to miss any meetings...
    Please see new Thread....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.