RU-R2? The Droid Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by tjace, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. docking_bay94 Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    must... keep... thread... from... dying!
  2. dewback_rancher Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Count me in. One of my all-time favorite parts of the OT was Threepio warning Artoo to watch his language. I always wondered exactly what sort of cussing-out he was giving his poor counterpart THAT time! [face_laugh]
  3. tjace Force Ghost

star 4
    I appreciate your efforts, dock.

Hello, dewback_rancher, and welcome. I'm afraid that we haven't have much conversation in here recently, but all we need is a good droid topic...

Amon, if you decide to drop in, I would recommend reading Backlash (especially if you can somehow manage to read it for free, or just decide to wait for the paperback.)

I've been rereading Agents of Chaos: Hero's Trial. I think that 3PO is probably my favorite minor character in that book, he is really well written with regards to previous appearances (complete with customary bickering with Artoo) and he also picks up a slight flutter that has him worrying about death and humanization. Good stuff, although I wish that Luceno's prose was better.
  4. Mister_Master Force Ghost

star 6
    Agents of Chaos were pretty good books. The were kinda boring at certain parts but for the most part they were good.

We need some more books with the droids written well.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.