main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rules for the Non-Spoiler Forum: MUST READ

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by stinrab, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthVater999

DarthVater999 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Hey peeps i got TO SEE STAR WARS EP III TODAY NO JOKE I REALLY DID I GOT TO SEE IT EARLY 5/6/05 IT WAS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. jedi-girl

jedi-girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2000
    I have the rules and will comply.

3. HANDSSOLO

HANDSSOLO Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    i have read and understand and will obey thess rules.

4. skywalkerlover00

skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2005
    i have read the rules and will comply. can u let me in?

5. Darth_Yoda_555

Darth_Yoda_555 Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2005
    I have read the terms and agree not to use spoilers and things of that nature.

6. buttsy00

buttsy00 Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2002
    I have read the rules and will comply by them at all times... How do I gain access?

7. AnakinMoonwalker

AnakinMoonwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 23, 2002
    I understand and obey

8. RurouniKJS

RurouniKJS Jedi Youngling star 2

May 4, 2005
    I remember having a key scene in a classic videogame spoiled for me. I agree with the terms. There will be no spoilage from me.

9. AJSkywalker

AJSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2005
    I understand

10. TIMELORD1

TIMELORD1 Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2004
    So if I reply do I get in?

11. jaw62901

jaw62901 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    I have read and understand the rules of the non-spoiler board.

12. Boba Fetish

Boba Fetish Jedi Youngling

May 27, 1999
    Yes, I've read the rules and will comply.

Boba Fetish
    Member since 1999

13. 4PadmeNslavewear

4PadmeNslavewear Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2005
    I understand and agree.

14. ArtfulDetour

ArtfulDetour Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2005
    Review of STAR WARS EPISODE III

Dear Jedi:

Christmas has come early for you this year. ?Star Wars Episode III: Return of the Sith? is the most emotionally satisfying ?SW? movie since ?The Empire Strikes Back.? Writer-director-mythmaker George Lucas got it right this time. The movie has action, suspense, and?if my niece, who saw the movie with me, is any indication?even a few tears.

Remember the feeling you got when you saw the first ?Star Wars? movie, and that spaceship went on and on? ?III?s? opening trumps that one; the spaceship goes on and on, and then the camera takes the viewpoint of another spaceship and swoops in and out of the action like an eagle. It?s a perfect symbol of this movie?s supreme confidence and story-telling.

But, young Padewan, be careful what you wish for. All your complaints about ?Episodes 1 and 2? being too childish? Lucas duly noted them, and he has offered you more carnage than has ever been seen in a ?SW? movie?not without justification, but still, this one didn?t get a PG-13 rating for nothing. You might want to leave the ?younglings? (?Ep. III?s? term for youngsters) at home this time around.

As you probably know, ?Ep. III? deals with how feisty Jedi knight Anakin Skywalker (Hayden Christiansen) becomes evil-galaxy-leader Darth Vader. And you know what? Despite the carnage, you almost feel sorry for Anakin. Here he is, a superior Jedi knight, and the older Jedi keep sticking him in a corner like a misbehaving toddler. Yes, the Emperor (great Ian McDarmid) keeps bending Anakin?s ear with visions of grandeur, but with major Jedi giving him the snub, who wouldn?t listen to a complimenting father figure?

All this is by way of saying that ?Star Wars Episode III? is as full-bodied a movie as any you are likely to find this year. Twenty-eight years after George Lucas opened up a new galaxy for moviegoers, he sends it off to movie history in a most valedictorian manner.

15. Ron2112

Ron2112 Jedi Master

May 19, 2005
    Read and understood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.