main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Rules of Engagement - A/P AU by VaderLVR64 & Gina -- Completed, Cover art added!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gina, Apr 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrokenNoseOfQui-Gon

BrokenNoseOfQui-Gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 15, 2004
    Some great stories were nommed and I am glad to have a chance to check them out. I haven't finished this one yet, but what I've read is hilarious! And sweet, too. I am finally able to leave comments on all the stories I have been reading here and there. Thank the Force!

2. Fated2Bdespised

Fated2Bdespised Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2004
    How did I miss this? It's great! How nice to see them happy for once.

3. VaderLVR-Gina

VaderLVR-Gina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004

BrokenNoseofQui-Gon

Thanks for reading. :) We're glad you are enjoying the story.

Fated2Bdespised

Thanks for your comments! :)

How nice to see them happy for once.

Yes, if only it could have really been this way. *sniff*

We wanted to express our thanks to those who nominated this story in the Romance category in the Winter Awards. [face_love]

4. AnakinsHeir

AnakinsHeir Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2004
    Congratulations on the nom, ladies! It was well deserved!

5. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    WOW... I'm absolutely speechless. That was so beautifully well written... just amazing. That nomination was well deserved. Thank you, It had been long since I had read such an amazing a/p full fic. And sorry for the delay :p (i'm always late)

6. VaderLVR-Gina

Jul 11, 2004
    AnakinsHeir

Thank you. [face_blush]

Lieutenant_Jaina

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're glad you enjoyed reading it. :D

7. Darth_Djinn

Darth_Djinn Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2004
    Excellent story you guys the details were fabulous thru out!!!

8. VaderLVR-Gina

Jul 11, 2004
    Darth_Djinn Thank you. :) We're glad you enjoyed reading it.

9. son-of-kenobi

son-of-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 16, 2004
    sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel !!!!
    !!!! more more.....kenobi is havin kids?!!!

10. VaderLVR-Gina

Jul 11, 2004
    son-of-kenobi We've contemplated it. ;) Yes, Obi-Wan will soon be a proud father. Thanks so much for reading. :)

11. WhiteLadyofRohan

WhiteLadyofRohan Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    *sniffle, sniffle* Why did it have to end??? I LOVE this story!!! Awesome job you guys. I really enjoy reading both of your (VaderLVR64 & Gina's) fics, and to read one written by both of you -- what a treat!!! Thanks for the wonderful story!!!

12. VaderLVR-Gina

Jul 11, 2004
    WhiteLadyofRohan Thank you so much. [face_blush] Your comments were very kind. We're glad you enjoyed the story. :)

13. lvk1978

lvk1978 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 27, 2004
    Oh my, in a perfect GFFA, this is the way it should have been...

This is such a lovely story and I enjoyed it so much that I stayed up waaaaaaaaaay past my bedtime to read it all in one sitting. Great, great fun and sweet like honey -- I enjoyed it immensely.

Now to find a copy of that best-selling tome "Force It Baby: How to Love Like a Jedi"...

Great job and thanks for sharing!

14. hansgirl1031

hansgirl1031 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 26, 2005
    Oh my goodness! I absolutely loved this story! So much in fact that I have postponed a trip to my parents' by about 2 hours just so I could read this from beginning to end! :D Once I started I couldn't bear to wait to finish it!

VaderLVR64, I have already read some of your other stories and have cherished them, and now I am happy to add Gina to my list of watched authors!!

Thank you for writing such a wonderful, romantic, enchanting, encouraging and amazing story!! =D=

I don't suppose you have thought of writing a sequel...? :confused: [-o| :D

15. LeiaPadmeSkywalker

LeiaPadmeSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2004
    This story is like my brother's wedding. How I was so nervous walking down the alise and it wasn't my own wedding. How he looked at me with brothery love and I look at him with sisterly love. How my sister in law was so excited to be in my family. I can't wait to be a aunt.

16. VaderLVR-Gina

Jul 11, 2004
    lvk1978 Awww! Thank you. We are honored you enjoyed it enough to stay up and read it all in one sitting. :)

Oh my, in a perfect GFFA, this is the way it should have been...

We agree. *sniff*

Again, thanks so much for reading!

hansgirl1031 Thank you very much. We're flattered you enjoyed it that much. [face_blush]

Thank you for writing such a wonderful, romantic, enchanting, encouraging and amazing story!!

That's very kind. Thank you!

As far as a sequel, we've thought about it. ;)

LeiaPadmeSkywalker Yes, weddings are a wonderful thing, and they evoke a combination of so many emotions - excitement and romance, family love and togetherness, as well as chaos and nervousness. We hope we were able to convey all those emotions in this story. Thanks so much for reading! :D

17. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    This was wonderful! I just read the whole thing. It was both funny and sweet. I loved the "talk." Great job!

18. VaderLVR-Gina

Jul 11, 2004
    FelsGoddess

Thank you! :D We're glad you enjoyed the story. We certainly enjoyed writing it! :)

19. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    i finally finished this story, i loved it.

i'm starting to read the sequel now.

20. VaderLVR-Gina

Jul 11, 2004
    darksideyesplease Thanks so much for your review! We're glad you enjoyed reading it. :D

21. Erin_21

Erin_21 Jedi Master star 2

May 27, 2005
    This story is absolutly delighting!!!, I loved some of the character here, and wanted to killed others ;), Obi-Wan has my vote as the best-almost dad ever!!!!, poor things, almost getting their wedding away from them!! I love it and I'm going to take a look at the sequel ;), thanks for such a wonderful story :D, I love nice ones!! angst is good, but this is better!!, be well and take care.

22. Yui-chan

Yui-chan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2001
    *luffs this story like whoa*

Excellent, excellent! Thank you for the Obi/Sabe parts, too! :D

23. _Genivive_

_Genivive_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2005
    Phew[face_tired]!!! Marathon reading really wears you out! I loved this story.I fell into it before ROTS came out in theaters but I only read the first post because I was looking for a more serious story to get me in the mood for the tone of the movie. Although since seeing ROTS I came back to the story because I needed to read something uplifting! Well I guess I?m off to start reading the sequel! Great work:D

24. Vaders_Angel

Vaders_Angel Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 2005
    What a beautiful story. You guys depicted the love that the charactors had for each other wonderfully. I loved how I was crying one minute, laughing the next throughout the whole thing. The two of you are very talented writers, and I loved this story.

25. VaderLVR-Gina

Jul 11, 2004
    We would like to thank everyone who nominated this story, and its sequel, "Consorting With the Enemy," for Best Series in the Summer Fan Fiction Awards. [face_love]

Erin_21 Thank you for your kind comments. :) We had a wonderful time writing this story and grew quite attached to the characters. We're glad you enjoyed reading it.

Yui-chan Thanks! We're glad you enjoyed reading it. :) And we liked writing the Obi/Sabe parts, too. ;)

_Genivive_ We're glad you liked it enough to do a marathon read. :D We know what you mean about needing to read something light. We both love writing angst, too, but every now and then, humor and good old-fashioned mush is exactly what the doctor ordered. :p

Vaders_Angel Awww! Thank you. That's very kind of you. :) We have grown quite attached to this story and are glad to know that others have enjoyed reading it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.