main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Rules of Engagement - A/P AU by VaderLVR64 & Gina -- Completed, Cover art added!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gina, Apr 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theman54

theman54 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 26, 2005
    "He looked down at his wife once more and when she raised her eyes to his, he saw his own incomparable joy shining there. For the first time in his life he felt he knew what complete peace was really like. It was standing beside the woman you loved; knowing she loved you in return and that no one could ever tear you apart. The happy couple smiled at their guests and led them to the party that would celebrate their marriage. The Chosen One and his bride had eyes only for each other, as it should be."

That paragraph is so sad considering what happens to padme and anakin in "Consorting with the enemy"

2. Darthana

Darthana Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2005
    Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful fanfic! =D= =D= =D=

3. VaderLVR-Gina

VaderLVR-Gina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    theman54 Knowing what the future holds in Consorting does make this paragraph all the more poignant. But don't count Anakin and Padme out yet. ;) Thanks for reading! :D

Darthana Thank you. [face_blush] [face_blush] That's very kind. We're glad you enjoyed the story. :D

4. JOINME

JOINME Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2005
    I've finally finished reading this and what a treat it's been!

:D [face_love] [face_dancing]

This was absolutely delightful! From the chaos of everyone trying to take over the wedding, to Obi-Wan's 'talk' with Anakin, to Owen and Beru, to Anakin and Padme getting caught... to Sabe and Obi-Wan...and to the birth of Luke and Leia...it was just excellent!

You guys rock, no doubt about it! [:D] [face_dancing]

EDIT: Wouldn't it be great if you did like a short story on how Sabe and Obi-Wan got married? :D *HInt hint* lol..

5. light-

light- Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2005
    :_| [face_laugh] :_| =D=
    omg!! that is the best story i have ever read!!! ahh! I love Obi Wan hes so sweet in this story... omg ur a wonderful writer!! thank you so much.. I have enjoyed this tons!! Im so sad its over~!!
    Best of all, no sith!! thats the part I truly loved.. every moment I read this I was thinking in the back of my mind...Ok here comes darth sidious..but did he come!? No!! yay!! I love this so much!!!

- Jenn =D= =D= :_| =D= =D=

6. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    JOINME We're so glad you liked it! :D And what are you doing dropping those plot bunnies where we can see them!? [face_frustrated]

light- The fate of Sidious is explained in the sequel! [face_whistling]

Bringing this up to do authors' replies and let everyone see the amazing work Gina did for the cover art for this story, which was HER idea by the way! ;)

7. kateydidnt

kateydidnt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    I just found this so I am burning my way through it. Loved this part: Padmé said if you?ve been able to keep me straight then you?d have a fairly good shot at keeping our kids from destroying the Temple or starting a galactic incident before they hit puberty

galactic incidents..nothing like oh a senator becoming the leader of a rebellion or a farmboy blowing up a space station or anything...

I really hope Palps got disinvited.

I hope as well there will be an unexpected ghostie-Qui peeking in! [face_praying]

ok, now off to finish!

8. Darth-Buddy

Darth-Buddy Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2005
    :_| This was so sweet. It was nice to read a story without a bunch of angsty moments in it. What a nice unique twist to their romance. Thanks.;)

9. Mr_Dagobah

Mr_Dagobah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 30, 2005
    What a wonderful story. Hilarity mixed with love. What else can you ask for? Great work to both Gina and VaderLVR64. =D=

10. pink_saber_girl

pink_saber_girl Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 9, 2005
    I FINALLY got around and finished this fab fic! It had me laughing and smiling the entire way through. Great work you two! You make an excellent team!

11. VaderLVR-Gina

VaderLVR-Gina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    kateydidnt Thanks for reading. We're glad you found the story and are enjoying it! :D And since Skywalkers are Skywalkers, I don't think Padme has much of a chance. [face_laugh]

Darth-Buddy Thank you. :D We wanted something light-hearted as well. Glad you liked it.

Mr_Dagobah Awww! We're flattered. [face_blush] Thank you!

pink_saber_girl Thank you. Laughter and smiles - exactly what we were hoping for when we wrote this. :D Glad you enjoyed reading it because we certainly enjoyed writing it. :)

12. JediKnight_Padme

JediKnight_Padme Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2006
    a sequel? please? I just read like this entire story in the course of an hour and I absolutely love it! =D= Great job you guys! Keep it up in a sequel. Love the mush. So cute [face_love]

13. UnderCoverJedi

UnderCoverJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 19, 2006
    I believe this is the sequel to their story. :)

http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/19861326

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.