main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Rules of the Omaha Fan Force

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TK750, Sep 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK750

TK750 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2001
    Okay, it would appear that some feelings are getting hurt unneccessarily here, so I think we should review the rules of the Omaha Fan Force. I'll start, and if you have any additions please feel free to add them. 1. Every member of the OFF is required to be a smart @55. 2. When a member makes a post that is too serious, or even if a member just makes a post, it is required that all members blast that post to he11. 3. Due to all members of OFF being smart @55es, no member of the OFF is to be taken seriously unless expressly stated. 4. All members of the OFF must be subjected to the torture of "The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins" as well as other mentally destructive creations that should never have been thought of, let alone actually created. 5. Darth Tharon shall never be cool as long as he's in the OFF =P, just like Sarah will always be (fill in the blank). 6. The women in Canada are either wh%$es, or hockey players. No members from Canada in the OFF play hockey. (not really a rule, but I just had to put it in there). 7. No member of the OFF is allowed to take themselves too seriously lest ye die. Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

2. wundermutt

wundermutt Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2003
    finally..... a place that i can be the a$$hole i was born to be.

3. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    Amen!!! One thing that needs to be realized when joining up with the River City Rebels is we all make fun of each other, but it's all in fun. If we make fun of you, it means we like you. If we don't like you, you'll know it. It's very rare for something like that to happen though. One of the cardinal rules around here- DON'T take yourself too seriously. You really have to be able to laugh at yourself. I think we manage to keep each other grounded that way.

Oh, another rule- No Whining!!!

4. sarahpie

sarahpie Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 2001
    South Side Sith, recognize!!!! Word.

Oh yeah, I just happen to play hockey, so watch out or I'll beat you to death with my hockey stick.

5. wundermutt

wundermutt Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2003
    you play hockey? ok, we'll speak very very slowly...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.