main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Ruminations of a Force Ghost - Qui-Gon Jinn's Journal Entries - updated 4/17

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VaderLVR64, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    obimom Well in the end, that's kind of what they did. AND it worked! [face_devil]

KELIA I think EVERYONE got more than they bargained for with Anakin! :p

pronker Qui-Gon respectfully requests that you not cloud the issue with logic! [face_talk_hand]

earlybird-obi-wan That's why it didn't take long. Anakin had weakened them up LONG ago! [face_mischief]

Lady_Misty Anakin says that he doesn't understand whatever language you're speaking. [face_thinking]

Valairy_Scot It's a good plan, when you think about it! :D

EGKenobi Can and will do. Thanks! [:D]

[b]Entry #20[/b]

Well if the Sith don?t destroy the Jedi, Anakin might accomplish the job given another year or so. ASRS threatens to decimate the Order. They?re falling in record numbers.

I would have never believed that one small human boy could cause so much damage. I?m beginning to wonder now if Shmi was doing a little dance of victory when I took Anakin away. She might have even given a little party. And I think Watto might have arranged the whole race thing just to get Anakin off his hands.

You can?t trust Toydarians.

Sly creatures, without a scruple to trouble them.

Oh, and the fountain count is at 997. Anakin?s endeavor was rather more effective than he?d hoped. Obi-Wan started to hyperventilate when Mace Windu outlined the damage. And Obi-Wan demonstrated once again that he was listening to me more closely than I realized. He even added a new language to his curses. I was quite impressed with his determination. But I am worried about that twitch of his.

Status: Dead and missing the fountains. And guess what? Not a Force Ghost.

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Is OBI copying you Jinn? And 997 fountains with more days to come. The room will be the room with zero fountains in a few years time. And Jinn has to find out how to become a Force ghost. Maybe that will scare Anakin;)

3. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    Cherry bombs! Do I spy cherry bombs?

4. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Anakin's not going to get any presents for Christmas.

5. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005

And Obi-Wan demonstrated once again that he was listening to me more closely than I realized. He even added a new language to his curses. I was quite impressed with his determination.

What - Qui taught him to swear?! :eek: I thought that was Anakin.

Hmm, he learned it from Qui. He learned to express it from Anakin, that's it - and another language to express it in. Now I get it.

At least Qui isn't on Obi for his "language" as in life. But then, he's no longer alive.

6. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    He even added a new language to his curses. I was quite impressed with his determination. But I am worried about that twitch of his.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Just imagine what you'd be going through had you lived to train Ani, Qui. :p

Poor Obi. This just makes me want to hug him even more. :p

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

7. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Kim may be held hostage by a distinctly unhappy Qui-Gon (we can't ransom her for your life back, Qui) but there may be new readers who need the pleasure of reading this before it gets locked and (never) forgotten.

8. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    How the heck did I miss this last update?

And I been eagerly awaiting more from you in this, too!

$%*#!$%#%!&$# (Obi Swearing)

Please update again. Poor Obi-Wan hyperventilating and twitching.

9. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    earlybird-obi-wan I don?t think ANYTHING will scare Anakin!

pronker They explode, whatever they are. :p

Lady_Misty Well, Anakin is probably used to not getting presents. They?ll have to come up with a better incentive than that, LOL~

Valairy_Scot Qui-Gon is too busy pouting over his own situation. :D

KELIA Obi-Wan says he?d prefer to be kidnapped, thank you. And taken somewhere far, far away from the Temple. And Anakin.

Valairy_Scot I?ve been held captive by Pathology. Ugh. And clinicals! But it?s spring break! [face_dancing]

obimom Obi-Wan says that someone is quite mistaken. He would never stoop so low as to swear. In ANY language.[face_not_talking]

[b]Entry #21[/b]

Now that I?ve been here a while (and hated every moment), I wonder when I get to stop being a [i]Freshie[/i]. The other spirits are [i]so[/i] obnoxious and superior about it. They act like they know everything and I know nothing just because I?m one of the Freshly Dead. They?re absolutely horrible to all of us Freshies. They push us out of the way, pretending that they don?t see us. A mortal might have that excuse, but every spirit can see every other spirit and I know it. They keep taunting us about these stupid journals. Apparently once you?re not a Freshie you don?t have to keep a journal. They?ll hold their noses and yell out, ?Ewwww! I smell Freshie!? even though none of us can smell a damned thing. Or taste either, for that matter. Remember the list?

Anyway, I?m getting sick and tired of being a Freshie. I?m not sure what comes next but it?s [i]got[/i] to be better than this.

I hate my existence.

10. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005

Better thsn freshly dead and smelling like it! [face_laugh]

Welcome back, even if only temporarily, Kim! [:D] [face_dancing]

11. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Yay! A post!

[face_dancing]

Glad to see Qui-Gon is still his grumpy self..[face_laugh]

12. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Yay a post! [face_dancing]

Hey, treat Qui-Gon with some respect!

13. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Haha, a freshie! Yuck! [face_laugh] Poor Qui... When does being dead get better?

14. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    There you go Qui-Gon your being punished for making Obi-Wan promise to train the brat.

15. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

Now, now Qui. Never assume your life will be better once you are no longer a "Freshie". It may be worse, you never know :p

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

16. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Valairy_Scot Thank you! I like to check in every now and then to annoy some of you! :p Some of you thought I was gone, but NO! [face_devil]

obimom If he wasn?t grumpy he wouldn?t be Qui-Gon!

Lady_Misty Qui-Gon says he knew there was a reason he liked you! He says you?re good people...for a breather. :D

serendipityaey Qui-Gon suspects that it NEVER gets better!

Gkilkenny Qui-Gon prefers to blame Yoda.

KELIA He says that?s not possible. Really. It isn?t.

[b]Entry #22[/b]

Still not a Force ghost. I think I?m going to file a complaint. If I [i]must[/i] be dead, then I expect a few perks. And being a ghost would be awesome.

One of the Not-So-Freshies was bragging about making his ex-wife pee herself when he scared her. It?s so unfair. I want to make someone wet themselves too! Preferably Windu. Or even Sian. That would be hilarious on a whole different level.

Anakin?s had a slow week. I wonder if he?s coming down with something? He?s only talked back three times today. A new record for him. The carnage this time around includes: another lost boot (the boy is very imaginative when it comes to stuffing them in places to do the maximum amount of damage), one spilled pot of swamp stew in the corridor outside Yoda?s apartment (apparently Anakin was trying to steal it while it simmered, though I?m quite sure I don?t want to know what he intended to do with it), two moderately severe burns to Anakin?s hands (that?s why he dropped the pot in the first place), and one mortified Jedi Master (after Anakin informed Obi-Wan that he couldn?t use the ?fresher by himself ? a blatant lie that Obi-Wan discovered only [i]after[/i] he had assisted Anakin).

Anakin laughed so hard that snot came gushing out of his nose. Obi-Wan was less than amused.

17. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Hilarious Freshies and now Freshers and Anakin misbehaving like always.

Love your new updates=D==D=

18. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Qui-Gon likes us even though we are 'breathers'! I knew he was wicked cool for a reason.

19. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Ewwww...that would have made me gag..(snot shooting out of one's nose).

Great update=D=

If you have a PM list, may I be added?

20. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Hmmm, is Anakin sick to be "relatively," well, less than usual pain in the tush? It kind of cut down Qui's complaining, since lately he's been into "indexing" Anakin's peccadilloes.

Other than a few forays into thoughts of pranks and jealousy of the "not-newbies" he's still awfully fixated on mainly himself and Anakin, with little attention to his other "loved ones." He's got his priorities straight - himself, grumble, moan - Anakin, fascinated horror and laughter - himself, self-pity for not being a ghost....is he trying to get kicked out of the Netherworld? Wonder if they could return him to the living?

21. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    I knew Anakin was gross, even as a kid. Someone get him a hanky.[face_sick]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.