main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Ruminations of a Force Ghost - Qui-Gon Jinn's Journal Entries - updated 4/17

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VaderLVR64, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Also loved the reference to Rogue Planet :) And cranky Obi-Wan [face_laugh] And Qui-Gon can finally admit there are some advantages to not breathing... Great entry!

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Smelly update[face_sick] Loved it. Anakin sure is messy

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    obimom I can't imagine trying to raise Anakin Skywalker! 8-}

Lady_Misty Thanks! That's one of my favorite books. :p

pronker Yes, Anakin is in tween heaven. Or hell. Depends. :D

serendipityaey The advantages are few and far between but there! ;)

earlybird-obi-wan Messy...destructive...mouthy...dangerous... The list goes on an on!

[b]Entry #17[/b]

I?m beginning to think that I?ve killed Obi-Wan. Not intentionally of course. But I have a terrible feeling that Anakin Skywalker is going to be the death of him.

Shmi Skywalker was so quiet and gentle, the perfect lady. I was quite sure that Anakin would grow up to be the perfect gentleman, and he seemed to be just this really sweet kid stuck in a horrible situation. But now I?m starting to rethink all of that.

Anakin [i]is[/i] a great kid, but he?s also? I don?t even know how to describe it. He?s a hellion too. Absolutely and completely committed to the cause of getting into trouble. And he frequently takes others along for the ride.

His damage this week? Well, where shall I start?

Three more races in the garbage pits, two more incidences of betting on smashball games (I?m ashamed to admit that Sian was a part of this little debacle), yet another black eye (not Anakin?s), one clandestine trip to the training sallé where Anakin used a light saber that he was not authorized, allowed or trained to use and which resulted in: one ruined floor mat, a burned tunic (not Anakin?s), a burned boot (Anakin?s), an injury to the face (Anakin?s) which required treatment in the Healers? Ward, and one temper tantrum (Obi-Wan?s).

Anakin has been a busy boy.

My status remains as always, dead and malcontent.

4. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    And the list goes on and on... And Obi-Wan had a temper tantrum :eek: Great update :)

5. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    I'm imagining Anakin's response to Obi-Wan's tantrum --- Anakin must have freaked! And then looked innocent ...

6. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    and one temper tantrum...Obi-Wan's:oops: Poor Obi-Wan. Now Qui-Gon..do you see what you did to our Obi?....[face_shame_on_you]

Rogue Planet is my fav of the official books also...I loved the angst in their relationship with all the other stuff going on..and a lot of emotion, too! Not real common with SW official books...

7. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005

His damage this week? Well, where shall I start?

Three more races in the garbage pits, two more incidences of betting on smashball games (I?m ashamed to admit that Sian was a part of this little debacle), yet another black eye (not Anakin?s), one clandestine trip to the training sallé where Anakin used a light saber that he was not authorized, allowed or trained to use and which resulted in: one ruined floor mat, a burned tunic (not Anakin?s), a burned boot (Anakin?s), an injury to the face (Anakin?s) which required treatment in the Healers? Ward, and one temper tantrum (Obi-Wan?s).

Anakin has been a busy boy.

My status remains as always, dead and malcontent.

Sure, trust Sian to come along for the ride, if he's not the co-instigator. [face_laugh] And poor Obi - and finally, finally the griping ghost actually is showing a thread of pity for someone other than his own dead and gone self - he feels for Obi! [face_dancing] Of course the man couldn't feel a thing for his padawan while alive, could he? :_|

8. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Garbage Pit Racing might be Anakin's new Pod Racing. [face_thinking]

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Sian[face_laugh] and did you try to correct him[face_laugh][face_thinking]

Obi and Anakin, yes that's a disastrous duo

10. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    So Qui-Gon you realise that you have helped to kill Obi-Wan, I hope you make it up to Obi-Wan when he finally joins you in the afterlife.[face_shame_on_you]

=D=

11. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    serendipityaey I have a feeling that Obi-Wan is discovering many things about himself with Anakin around! :p

pronker Or maybe Anakin is used to grown-ups having tantrums with him around. ;)

obimom They've broken Obi-Wan! :_|

Valairy_Scot If there is trouble, there is Sian. [face_batting]

Lady_Misty Well, since he can't find a racing pod... [face_whistling]

earlybird-obi-wan Sian plus Anakin could equal big trouble. [face_mischief]

Gkilkenny Someone will have LOTS of kissing up to do. :*

[b]Entry #18[/b]

I might as well get this out of the way right now. Anakin?s damages this week include, but are not limited to: one stolen swoop bike, burned carpet on the fifth level corridor (from riding the stolen swoop bike), one Alderaanian milk snake set loose in the fems? refresher (and still missing in action), two broken mirrors in the fems? facilities, one busted lip (not Anakin?s ? a girl fell running away from the snake), one Tatooine horned toad set loose in the Fountain Room (and subsequently squashed), one broken statue from the Fountain Room, which now the Room of 999 Fountains, one broken nose (Anakin?s), two torn tunics (Anakin?s), one torn obi (Obi-Wan?s, which is sort of ironic), and a missing boot. I don?t even want to talk about where [i]that[/i] is, but I suspect there?s a ?fresher backed up somewhere on level three.

Oh, and I must not forget that Obi-Wan was admitted to the Healers? Ward for ?exhaustion.? Though I did hear the Healer tell her apprentice that they needed another box on the admission forms for all injuries and illnesses that were a result of Anakin Skywalker?s presence in the Temple. ASRS is the term they?re using amongst themselves now ? Anakin Skywalker Related Syndrome.

I wish I could be a Force ghost for just a moment so that I could tell Obi-Wan that I?m so sorry.

And not to use the toothpaste because Anakin put togorian pepper sauce in it. I?ll just add that to next week?s tally.

12. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    HA HA HA HA!

So Funny!

13. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Poor Obi-Wan!! He doesn't need to be tortured by all the enemies in the galaxy..he has Anakin to take care of that..or maybe he's being prepared to withstand torture by the enemies in the galaxy because of his training with Anakin....

:rolleyes:

Yes, Qui-Gon, you'd better by sorry..[face_shame_on_you]

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Very funny what Anakin is doing [face_laugh][face_laugh]
    Anakin Skywalker Related Syndrome. = Anakin Repetitive Strain Injury;)

15. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    Qui-Gon, you need to master the Force Ghost thing, fast.

16. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005

Though I did hear the Healer tell her apprentice that they needed another box on the admission forms for all injuries and illnesses that were a result of Anakin Skywalker?s presence in the Temple. ASRS is the term they?re using amongst themselves now ? Anakin Skywalker Related Syndrome.

I wish I could be a Force ghost for just a moment so that I could tell Obi-Wan that I?m so sorry.

Love it!

17. Lady_Skywalker87

Lady_Skywalker87 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 4, 2008
    Didn't realize how much catch up I had to do but what an enjoyable one it was!:D

Good to see you here again Vady! @};- [:D]

18. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Lady_Misty Thanks for reading! :D

obimom Either way, it works. ;)

earlybird-obi-wan The boy really IS dangerous! [face_skull]

pronker Maybe he's trying too hard. [face_thinking]

Valairy_Scot Too little, too late, Qui-Gon!

Lady_Skywalker87 Like a bad credit, I show up when and where least expected. :p

[b]Entry #19[/b]

ASRS is reaching epidemic proportions. I fear even Master Yoda is not immune. The little troll (okay, there [i]are[/i] perks to being dead and calling Master Yoda a troll is one of them) tripped over a droid part that Anakin left in the corridor, which might or might not have been on purpose. Yoda broke his little button nose, which shouldn?t have made me laugh. But it did.

The week is off to a bang up start.

I didn?t figure out a way to warn Obi-Wan in time and he?s got hives in and around his mouth now. He?s quite cranky at the moment, but Anakin doesn?t seem to realize his danger.

At this very moment, Anakin is attempting a feat that will make the Room of 999 Fountains the Room of 998 Fountains.

I can only hope there is a fountain left by the time Anakin is knighted.

Status: Card-carrying member of Team Dead. [i]Not[/i] a card-carrying member of the Force Ghost Alliance (or whatever they have).

19. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Again I say..Poor Obi-Wan! He'd better figure something out quick or he won't see his 30 life day much less the Tatooine years..[face_worried]

I know!![face_idea] The Jedi can send Anakin over to the Sith as their secret weapon to defeat them!! They'll never see it coming..[face_laugh] Ok..maybe not...[face_whistling]

20. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Yoda broke his little button nose, which shouldn?t have made me laugh. But it did.

Yay! Qui has finally found something to laugh about...though truth be told, it made me laugh too!

The poor Jedi. They got much more than they bargained for with little Ani.

Great updates

=D= =D= =D= =D=

21. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    Qui-Gon, Qui-Gon, if there is a Council for this Force Ghost Alliance, you are in for it. You didn't get along well with the original Council, if you recall.

Liked the bit about hives --- it's one of those things that isn't TOO dreadful, just merely awful.

22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Anakin will have wrecked the temple before he can have a got at it with his 501th

And Obi? Each day with Anakin one grey hair?[face_thinking]

23. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Be good Anakin!

24. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Personally, I think Qui-Gon died just so he wouldn't have the trials and tribulations of raising Anakin - plus this way he can blame Obi-Wan for how Anakin turns out! [face_laugh]

25. EGKenobi

EGKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Awesome fic!!

Had me in a fit of giggles :)

Please PM me when you update? That would rock

Thanks

EG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.