main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Rummage Sale Fundraiser

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    We will be having a rummage sale to raise funds for the ff. We need any donations you may have of items to sell. If you have anything laying around you could donate it would be very appreciated. I myself have several crates full of clothes and many assorted household items I will be donating. Please price the items yourself and we will be accepting them in a couple of weeks. The sale will be the first weekend of April at LordTreygers place in Paducah. Post any questions or responses you may have. pv

2. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    What's a "rummage sale"? Must be one of those Yankee terms. lol

Everybody get their crap togather for the Paducah Imperials YARD SALE.

3. Wil_Sinistar

Wil_Sinistar Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2006
    Does anyone think that VHS tapes would sell? I have hundreds of tapes just sitting around in boxes that i would be more than happy to part with.

4. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Actually, those sell like hot cakes for $1-2 ea. so those would be good. pv

5. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    So who all, has what? I've got abunch of VHS movies and a big load of clothes so far. I'm sure I'll have more.

6. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    I have alot of housewares, crafts, decorations, etc... Does anyone have tables we can use for the sale? pv

7. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    I'm still getting things together. I've got a couple of couches, boxes an boxes of nick nack items, odd furniture, and some other odds and ends. I may be able to come up with a large folding table. I could also bring some saw horses and plywood. If anyone has some old sheets or tablecloths to cover them with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.