main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rumor of New Animated Series

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by starocean90, Nov 25, 2014.

1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I'll go ahead and give you mine.

Oh hell.

2. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Thanks Talgus...thats a pretty fast trilogy, impressive if Disney can pull off a quick trilogy in 6 years. Didnt lord of the rings do that?

3. CoolyFett

Feb 3, 2003
    Naw we definitely need 2 more trilogies from disney, if they can crank out a trilogy in 6 years and people keep going to see it, get that money, Star War will be like Madden of Movies.

4. JediFan215

JediFan215 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 31, 2014
    I kind of want them to do the Bruce Timm Star Wars:
    [​IMG]

5. Kev Snowmane

Kev Snowmane Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2013
    Nonsense...

I'd watch an expansion of the above any day.

And I have NO interest in a Sequel Trilogy series. More Rebels please.

6. darkchrono

darkchrono Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005

ST series is what we will be getting. And then after the ST we will get a ST of the ST. I think we can fully expect Star Wars to be focused on that for the next ten to fifteen years.

CoolyFett likes this.
  7. darkchrono

May 23, 2005
    And when/if Disney decides to go into the Old Republic era and start telling stories and their stories are pretty much copies of what we saw in the OT/ST we won't be able to say that the Old Republic stories in the EU weren't basically copies of the movies also.

8. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    Is it possible to have two or more series running at once after episode VII get's the larger world begging for more star wars.....I'm still waiting for detours[face_dunno]

9. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    We need a new spin off series featuring the true origins of the rebellion starring WAC-47, Chopper and Gascon set 1 minute before AHN, The main villain will be a evil C-3PO from a alternative dimension where he is the apprentice to the Dark Lord R2-D2. Their main weapon will be a Mecha Death Star with the power to destroy 1 1/2 planets. The series will end with WAC and Artoo facing each other in a final battle with WAC falling to the dark side and then traveling to the future to conquer the galaxy, thus setting up Episode X-XII :D

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    all in all I am almost certain the next show that will be considered Canon will be set in the Sequel trilogy.
    But unlike GL I expect Disney to not just stick in the ST but to move around in the timeline with the spinoffs.

11. ScorpionJedi

ScorpionJedi Jedi Master star 3

Jun 19, 2013
    That's way harder to make and render in a computer. It's easier to shoot in live action.

12. darkchrono

May 23, 2005

While that is true to a point I think there will still be a limit with how far back they will go with the spinoff films for quite awhile. They likely will only be doing spinoff films for characters that we have already been introduced to in the regular movies so far so they likely won't be going that far back.

To get movies in the Old Republic era we will probably have to wait for the regular line of Star Wars films to tap into that and that likely won't be for quite sometime.

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

I agree and i think the timeline for the spinoff movies will be a few years before TPM and a few years after episode 9.

14. CoolyFett

Feb 3, 2003
    The Bruce Timm shows were great. Would love to see a Star Wars show with that art, but based in an era way after what Disney does or an era way before the PT.

15. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    Well, I happen to dislike 'Rebels' a lot so I would prefer a completely new series, no matter which era it explored. But I so agree about the SWTOR scenes.

16. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    What about a series detailing the first conflicts with the Sith Order ? With main villains such as Darth Ruin, Darth Bane, :D

17. CoolyFett

Feb 3, 2003
  18. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Darth Bane founded the Rule of Two

Darth Ruin was the first sith in GL's drafts of ANH.

19. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Yes please!

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Throw darth Revan in there and you got yourself a good show.

21. Jax_the_Admiral

Jax_the_Admiral Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 21, 2014
    How about a new sith lord? They made it all legends anyway so they might as well make new characters. I mean Disney has been so damn safe until now. Make something new before TFA.

22. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    How about a female sith lord?

23. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Oh please oh please oh please...

24. Jax_the_Admiral

Jax_the_Admiral Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 21, 2014
    Yes, I approve. The only trained female with a lightsaber was Ventress, and she wasn't sith. We need a mastermind. A true threat. The only who's come close was Talzin.

25. ifleninwasawizard

ifleninwasawizard Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2014
    We all know Revan is going to get back into the canon at some point. Why not make Revan a female this time around? Not only would it be awesome, it would be respectful to KOTOR as well.

Though I hope as more sith get added to the canon we get plenty of completely original female sith too.