main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rumor ot tickets going on sale Friday May 3!

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by _-Reborn_Jedi-_, May 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Sorry to have startled anyone but I got a bit of news from someone about tickets going on sale for AOTC tomorrow morning, and supposodly this was on CNN this morning (Thursday May 2). I didn't see it myself, but that's what I heard. Of course, with like 99.9% of the fans being in Indy, that would be a really really stupid idea to pull that off around this time. Although I am going to give Cinemark in Valley View another call and bug them some more to see if they will give out any info. Just wanted to alert everyone in case they really do go on sale tomorrow.

2. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    First Reply! :)

Yep, that's what I have been saying. See my post in the Cinemark Valley View thread about online purchasing if your going to C2.

3. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

Mar 9, 2002
    Well it's true...tix are on sale today. But I only saw 2 places listed here in Ohio that are selling them , and it's not Cinemark in Valley View nor any other theaters that any of you have mentioned. The two listed were the Hamilton Showplace and the Ohio Arena Grand Theater (Columbus). I checked moviefone.com as well and nothing yet, also double checked the cinemark.com site with the same results. I'll keep checking though, hopefully they will go on sale for us when everyone gets back from Celebration II!

4. Uncle Owen

Uncle Owen Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 1999
    The AMC theaters at Ridge park Square and Westwood Town Center are selling tickets this morning. I'm not sure if there's a midnight showing though.

5. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    WHAT!!! I called Ridge Park Square last night and they told me they didn't know anything! :mad:

6. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

Mar 9, 2002
    Sounds highly tempting to just rush out and buy tix from the Ridgepark Square theater, but for a movie of this stature, you gotta go digital screen for this one, and that means Cinemark in Valley View! I mean, why watch it with lines and ripples and burn marks and crap like that? That's a horrible way to watch the movie, its like going to McDonald's on a first date, its just wrong! Although it is closer, and probably cheaper...hmm...must be patient and not be a cheapa** ...

7. TX421

TX421 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    Chagrin Cinema has started selling presale tickets, early tonight, for the 1201 showing on 05/16 only, more should be available when schedules are figured out.

8. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    You might want to check with your Cinemark theaters today. Cinemark Tinseltown in Canton was selling tickets when the box office opened this morning, and they're also available on Cinemark's website. Apparently they didn't decide about selling them today until after 11pm last night, which means no one will know unless they call, like I did. At Tinseltown in Canton, there is no limit on the number of tickets you can buy, and there is only one midnight showing, at 12:05am. I'm assuming the same probably goes for most of Cinemark's Ohio theaters. I know I've never posted here before, I usually follow the Boston board since I'm there half the year for school. I'm seeing Episode II in Canton, where I live the other half of the year, and I thought you guys might appreciate the info.

9. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Lowes 20(Richmond mall) will have them on sale on Tuesday.

10. Straight_Edge

Straight_Edge Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2002
    tuesday may 7th?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.