[Rumour] Star Wars Live action TV series to get an MMO Game

Discussion in 'Games' started by I_AM_GEEK, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I_AM_GEEK Jedi Master

star 4
    Surfer Girl

1) Next year's Star Wars MMO, not being developed by BioWare or Sony Online Entertainment, will launch simultaneously for PC and consoles alongside the debut of the first Star Wars TV series in fall 2009, of which the storylines of the game will tie into. Those Artistic Lucases already have a second online title planned that I've heard has nothing to do with Star Wars.
  2. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    If it were from any other site, I wouldn't trust it.
  3. Axle-Starweilder Force Ghost

star 6
  4. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Catch a wave you'll be sittin' on top of the world.

Ohh-ah ooh-ah
  5. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    I should make a blog, I can think of a lot of rumors that would start a thread.
  6. Handmaiden Yané Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I just want KOTOR III. :( Not an MMO, just an action RPG. :(

(but not enough to post incessantly in a thread about it)
  7. Berkyjay Jedi Knight

Dead wrong. Let me repeat, DEAD WRONG.
  8. Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Meh. They already did a "current" MMO and it failed.miserably. If they do another one it'd probably be back in the age of KOTOR.
  9. DARKMETHOD Jedi Knight

star 2
    tv series or KOTOR it don't matter, I want a new SW MMO for my xb360 and ps3 and pc. is that so much to ask for. bioware, lucusart's please...i have money to pay monthly. just give us a new STAR WARS MMO.....please.
  10. Blackfryar Jedi Youngling

star 1
    many rumors point to a clone wars MMO
    though it seems strange at first, it makes sense if you consider that both Lucasarts and ILM have been both relocated to Letterman Digital Center and are now working together on next starwars games. and it will give MMO players what they like most: a game completely combat oriented with neverending battles all around the galaxy (unlike SWG), grouping-raiding on citadel/dungeons, and most important the possibility to play a Jedi when it is still canonically possible.
  11. DARKMETHOD Jedi Knight

star 2
    I like that idea. but leveling a clone tropper maybe? from the lower ranks to a commander, i really like that idea, diffrent weapons and armor, being shipped around to diffrent battles. maybe just maybe being able to become part of delta squad.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.