main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Run (sequal to Friendly Observations; j/z friendship/humour/silly mush)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Trickster_Jaina_Fel, Aug 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    I like the way you write Zekk....but I'm still very much a J/Jer!!!

*remembers how 06 used to say the same thing* *laughs*

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Hmmm... Déjà vu, déjà vu... :p

i put him in there just for you, girl

THANK YOU!!!!!!! *hugs Rik close* [face_love] [face_love]

huh...maybe i should post Cry, just to steal back my QoA title...

Go ahead, we already all know about your mush... :p

2. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    Hmmm... Déjà vu, déjà vu...

we can only hope ;)

Go ahead, we already all know about your mush...

how do you know i won't throw something like HMLB into this series? [face_devil]

;)

~TJF

3. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    we can only hope

Okay, trust me... I might teeter between Zekk, Kyp, Rik, Tir, and whoever else you throw into the mix, but the Jag thing, *waves hand dismissively* that OVER. Never going back there. :p

how do you know i won't throw something like HMLB into this series?

:eek: :eek: If. You. Dare. :mad: :p

4. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Okay, trust me... I might teeter between Zekk, Kyp, Rik, Tir, and whoever else you throw into the mix, but the Jag thing, *waves hand dismissively* that OVER. Never going back there

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

as for a HMLB...i doubt it. this series is called "rebuilding" for a reason ;)

~TJF

5. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    :eek: :D :D :D :D :D

TJF, you've just made my day, my week, my... let's just stop there, since school starts in a week and *nothing* can save me then... :_| Therefore, I'd be a liar if I said that it made a)my month, b)my year, c)my century, or even d)my millenium. And we all know I'm not a liar, don't we? *Male OC Corps nod heads in unison* Good. :D

6. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    gah...do NOT mention *****l around here, please :mad: i [face_love] the world of denial *buys the t-shirt* *plans to wear it her first day back :_|*

~TJF

7. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    :_| :_| :_| And I bet your school doesn't start until way after mine, anyway... :_| :_| *buys T-shirt* *Would wear it first day back, but we've got stinky uniforms* [face_gag] :_| :_|

8. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    2nd of september *grimaces* you?

~TJF

9. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    Next Wednesday :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

10. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    poor 06 :(

..........but then again...who got out a month before i did?? :mad: :p ;)

~TJF

11. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    School starts the 27th for me... [face_plain]

Anyways, when's the sequel TJF??? ;)

12. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    aw, poor Lt :(

as for the sequel -- i'm going to camp for a week, and i have a potential sequel half-way done which, as i've said before, i might not put up because it's *extreemly* silly. i might end up asking someone to quickly look over it when it's done and tell me if i should bother with it. however, it might be a while before it goes up because i have camp, then i have to get my head put back together for school (*whimper* :p). i've been posting stuff like crazy this summer -- FD2D and Rebuilding make this obvious -- and it's going to slow down because of school work, unfortunately.

~TJF

13. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    poor 06

..........but then again...who got out a month before i did??

*jumps around, waving hand excitedly in the air*

OOH!!! OOOH!! PICK ME, PICK ME!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Hehe, sorry... just got back from wedding reception... O_O

14. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    Trickster, please put up the sequal! I'm loving this series! I should have stopped right there. Unfortunately, I have four words to explain the situation: Open mouth, insert foot. I loved that part! I was pictureing this in anime form so it was really funny. hehehe. Anywho, keep it up!

Fireyforce

15. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    06: calm down girl :p

Fireyforce: thanks :D [face_blush] it's a really fun series to write...the sequel will hopefully be up soon :)

~TJF

16. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    Don't worry, school started, I'm calm now... [face_plain] :_| :p

17. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Call it far too easy to slip into not-so-friendly-admiration-of-Jaina. Call it whatever the sith you want, just don?t remind me. [face_laugh] oh, Zekk, torturing youi is nearly all the fun!!!!!!

That could have far too many meanings. I cleared my throat and looked away. *laughs at him*

?How often do I get to dress up without all my friends laughing at me?? [face_laugh]

Blast her. I had a feeling the recon mission that we were going on was going to be inhumanely long. ... oh. my. god... Zekk's gonna die if this keeps up [face_laugh]

?Personally, I think I like you better in grease. It brings out your eyes.? GO ZEKK!!!! *cheers*

?Like it brings out your beautiful I-have-a-fatal-disease skin tone?? *dies laughing* oh my god!!!!!!!! That's what I'm going to start calling my skin :p ... once my tan goes away :(

Her smile would have sent a diabetic to a hospital. ROTFL!!!!!!

Open mouth, insert foot. YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! EMBARASS THE SITH OUT OF THE CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!

the holo of her that I had kept in my coat pocket when I was a bounty hunter, which hadn?t yet made its way out *snickers*... aw, Zekk...

I could see in her eyes that she expected me to run again and I wasn?t so sure it would be a bad thing for her to be right in this case. [face_laugh] Don't be a git, Zekk!!!!

Blagh. After this mission I?m going for a long vacation far away from every ex-girlfriend I?ve ever had. *dies laughing again*\

Her Force presence said that it did. I tried to ignore that. I had uncovered enough; if she wanted something else, she?d have to reveal some of her own secrets. AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST KISS AND MAKE UP, SITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?Riiiiiight?and you?re Mr. Always Calm and Plotting Ahead.? *snicker snikcer snicker*

?That Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, hero of the Rebellion, New Republic and the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances is playing matchmaker.? ZEKK IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

?Talon Karrde and the lovely but ever-so-deadly Shada D?ukal. Spending months together. Alone.? YES! THEY SHOULD BE TOGETHER!!!!!!!

And that?s all that matters, her Force presence told me. I nodded and followed her back into the hall.

I hadn?t run.
    *hugs Zekk*

TJF IS THE BEST WRITER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    06: *pats 06's head* my first day of school was today.... :_| :(

KS: oh. my. god... Zekk's gonna die if this keeps up

eh, if he dies, he'll pull a snow white and jay can kiss him awake [face_mischief]

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST KISS AND MAKE UP, SITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aw....i am going to LOVE "Red Magic Marker"....... [face_devil]

[face_blush] thanks :D

~TJF

19. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Just found this through an idex.

Great one poster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.