main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Running Away. (Qui/Obi. Angst) Sequel to Patience *Complete* Thanks for the noms!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Glenstorm, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glenstorm

Glenstorm Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 27, 2006
    Title: Running Away
    Author: Glenstorm
    Characters: Qui/Obi
    Timeframe: JA 2. Age 12
    Genre: AU Songfic. Angst.
    POV: Obi-Wan
    Summary: After the events in Patience Obi-Wan struggles to understand Qui-Gon's renewed distance in their relationship.
    Disclaimer: Nothing belongs to me. Everything belongs to the big GL and Jude Watson. (Except the song, Running Away, which belongs to Hoobastank)
    Notes: Sequel to Patience This was inspired totally and quite unexpectedly by Hoobastank's 'Running Away'. I give a big thank you to all those who loved Patience and requested this sequel because without you it wouldn't exist -- with or without the song [:D]

Prologue

K-7, Core 8. Core 7. Core 6. Core 5.

Darkness. Pressure. Trapped. Panic.

He was underground, imprisoned, but the root of his distress did not stem from there. A clear voice rose up before him.

?I can get us out of here, Qui-Gon. I am the only one who can.?

Pain and denial. ?But you?ll be killed!? The very thought made him want to tear his own heart out. He raged against it. ?No! I won?t let you!?

?You cannot stop me, Qui-Gon. I have to do this. Now stand as far back as you can.?

Qui-Gon felt his own mind scream. This was wrong. He tried to stop what was happening, but someone with a power far greater than his own kept blocking him at every turn. A broken circle danced before his eyes, taunting. The circle that brought the past to the future, yet did not meet. He had to make the circle meet. He must--

Too late. The soft dreaded click of a button, and the world erupted into burning flame.

//Goodbye?//

//No!!//

Qui-Gon shot bolt upright on his sleeping pallet, gasping for breath. Sweat beaded on his brow as his heart tried its level best to drum its way out of his ribcage. The nightmare gripped at him for a few eternal moments before he let the terror pass through into the Force.

The same one. The same nightmare that he?d had for the last three nights.

He fought to bring his body back under control, gathering his scattered thoughts. A vision? Was the Force trying to warn him of something? Foresight had never been a skill of his, but this just seemed so damned real. He had no idea who the other person was, the voice was rendered unrecognisable by the typical obscurity of a dream. He just knew instinctively it was someone he cared deeply for. A person who was going to die if he didn?t find a way to change things. Flames licked at his psyche and Qui-Gon pushed them away with an effort.

He focused on the soft breathing coming from the other side of the darkened room. Obi-Wan was curled in his cabin?s only chair, fast asleep. The exhausted boy had drifted off in the seat that evening and had remained there ever since. Qui-Gon had not had the heart to wake him. Obi-Wan had had precious little rest since he had left the Temple. There was no harm in him staying.

With a sigh Qui-Gon lay back down, willing himself to relax lest he disturb the boy now. But even though he managed to quiet his body, peace still eluded him. The terrible sensation of being trapped with no way out except at unimaginable cost refused to subside.

Core 5?

I have to do this.

No!

Qui-Gon screwed his eyes shut. Vision or no he would not let this come to pass. He would not lose that person.

Letting the soft rhythm of Obi-Wan?s breathing ground him in the present, Qui-Gon pushed his mind back into the blackness of sleep?

>*<*>*<

Obi-Wan Kenobi looked up as the sharp knock on Qui-Gon?s door broke the dawn quiet of the morning their ship landed on Bandomeer. From his corner he watched as Qui-Gon rose to answer the summons. A messenger was waiting outside and quickly handed a letter to the Jedi Master before retreating in respectful silence, the door swished shut behind him. Qui-Gon immediately tore open the envelope and removed the folded flimsy resting inside. 

Assuming it was a routine greeting from the Governor of this backwater world, the twelve-year-ol

2. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Oh, joy, oh, happy day - a sequel.

Obi so cautious about setting Qui-Gon off. PM list!

3. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    That is so sad that Obi-Wan is afraid of setting Qui off and breaking that fragile truce between them. However, now with Xanatos in the way, it should make things more complicated.

Great job so far.

PM me with updates please.

4. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    [face_dancing] I'm so happy to see a sequel to your excellent story! :D I'm glad that song inspired you so well. [face_love]

It's sad that Obi is still so unsure of his place with Qui-Gon. :(

And now Xanatos enters the picture! :eek:

Please put me on your PM list, I'm very much looking forward to more! :D

5. Glenstorm

Mar 27, 2006
    Valairy Scot: I knew you?d be pleased [face_dancing] Of course you?re added to my PM list. First chapter coming right up!

dianethx: Oh yes! Much much more complicated [face_devil] Welcome to my PM list!

Bastet: Glad to see you, my friend. Yes song came and plot bunny bit hard. You know what I mean ;) And no, nothing is going to be as easy with Xanatos waiting in the wings. Let?s see what happens. Next chapter awaits. PM list? Yes!!!

Chapter 1

Obi-Wan Kenobi woke as the blood red sun of Bandomeer crept slowly above the horizon, illuminating the capital city of Bandor beneath. The ruddy light spilt across the darkened room of the guest quarters, staining the inside of his eyelids crimson.

He tightened them convulsively.

Two days of being stuck on this Force forsaken planet and he still hadn?t got used to that oddly coloured dawn.

Not the dawn, nor the soupy air, nor the heavy gravity. Fresh from the Temple, it was all alien to him and he hated everything. More so, because this sorry little world could bear the brunt of his blame for his lost hopes and dreams. He couldn?t stand the thought that he may very well have to spend the rest of his life here day in, day out.

But in all probability that was how it was going to end.

Obi-Wan released a silent breath but kept his eyes tight shut, delaying the inevitable for a few moments longer. He didn?t have to look to know that Qui-Gon was standing silently by the dingy window of their shabby little room.

Brooding. Again.

The Master had done little else in the past two days.

Ever since that cursed letter had arrived and ruined everything.

Fuming silently, Obi-Wan turned the short message over in his waking mind. So few words and yet they had had the power to turn the world upside down.

I have been waiting for this day - Xanatos.

Xanatos.

The name of one thought lost and the one which made it all so troubling.

A frown touched Obi-Wan?s brows. Qui-Gon?s former apprentice had not been seen or heard of for many years and was believed by many to be dead--a belief he had shared in until an accidental link with an injured Qui-Gon?s mind shown him otherwise.

Xanatos remained alive. He had walked away from his betrayal, leaving his Master broken and irreparably damaged.

Could it be that he had finally shown up on the very same planet as his old Master after all these years? Was it possible? Or was all this just a cruel hoax played by factions as yet unknown?

Obi-Wan sighed silently. He could not yet answer these questions but, genuine or not, the letter had had a very real effect on Qui-Gon.

This despondent mood the Master had sunk into now almost caused Obi-Wan to miss the aloof, irascible Jedi Qui-Gon had been when they first met just under a week ago. He would even have welcomed one of his fierce flashes of temper. Anything to replace this hopeless brooding.

Each one of Obi-Wan?s tentative efforts to draw him out had been quietly rebuffed. Even the tiny connection that still fought so tenaciously to exist between them remained tightly closed. It was almost like it didn?t existed. After all they?d been through, after all the progress he thought he had made in gaining Qui-Gon?s acceptance, it seemed to Obi-Wan now that he was firmly back at square one.

Only twelve full years of having the virtue of Patience drummed into him--verily his entire life--kept the young man from screaming out loud.

A soft rustle of fabric. Qui-Gon had shifted. His simmering emotions must have alerted the Master to the fact that he was no longer asleep.

?You should dress,? the deep voice floated down from the predicted direction of the window. ?Our meeting with the Meerian Governor is scheduled in less than an hour.?

Obi-Wan grumbled low in his throat and reluctantly threw off the blankets. He could escape the inevitable no longer. Unless there was some way he could change Qui-Gon?s mind in the next hour then his fate was sealed. They would meet with the Governor

6. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    I firmly believe YOU should have written the "JA books." Sincerely and honestly, I mean that.

Searching his feelings he discovered to his surprise that despite all the harsh negativity that had passed between them, he had still grown to care for the Jedi Master. They had been through so much together in so short a time. The thought that he would never see Qui-Gon again after this day felt strange and unreal. It hurt, and that, more than anything, finally brought it home to him that he no longer wanted Qui-Gon to chose him solely so he could become a Jedi Knight. No. He now wanted to be chosen simply because he wished to remain at the Master?s side. He wanted to stay with Qui-Gon. For Qui-Gon.

Sadly that startling realisation only made it all the worse.

He had always been so certain he could change this unwanted fate for both of them. But seeing Qui-Gon now, he knew he had finally lost hope in things turning out any different. Qui-Gon didn?t want things to be different, even if Obi-Wan did.

Young heart turned to lead, Obi-Wan began to gather his clothes.

So very powerful and full of emotion. I just want to :_| for both Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, for opportunities lost (or so it seems).

Obi-Wan?s eyes turned to flint. How dare this man offer him sympathy when he was the one who could so easily change all of this. But he wouldn?t. He wouldn?t even try.

Sorrow settled on Qui-Gon?s face at the sight of his hardened expression. The Master obviously hadn?t wanted them to part like this, but Obi-Wan quite suddenly couldn?t bring himself to care.

He shrugged off the sympathising hand and turned, blocking Qui-Gon from his sight.

Silence stretched behind him as Qui-Gon paused for an eternal minute, then the Jedi turned and walked away. Not another word spoken.

Still as stone, Obi-Wan listened to him leave. Listened as one of the greatest Masters the Order had ever known walked out of his life. Chased back into his self imposed isolation by the scrawled words on a simple letter.

Like a coward.

In your story, you can really see how Qui-Gon was hurt by Xan, so while one can easily sympathize with him, I personally want to shake this Living Force Master and scream: Listen to the Force - it's what you preach best!

7. dimyavie

dimyavie Jedi Master star 1

May 3, 2006
    You're writing again! :) This story already has my attention. I'm upset at Qui for turning Obi away, but hopefully things will work out. I'm anxiously awaiting the next update! :D

8. nada_smith

nada_smith Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 2006
    Wow! You've captured the emotionally wrenching step-forward/step-back progression of Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan's relationship so well. I went back and read the previous story as well. It's great to see some of that rashness young Kenobi was known for...but it's always been in service of others or his dream of being a Jedi. You've shown how Obi-Wan has never quite completely given up hope of being Qui-Gon's padawan in spite of all the obstacles they've encountered. But now it seems he feels he's suddenly found himself facing the final destruction of that hope as Qui-Gon leaves him for his mission. And it's so heartbreaking because it seems so final and unexpected to him. Now you have to fix this! And I can't wait to read it. :D

9. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Aww, poor Obi-Wan! :_|

That was sad when he realized he really did care for Qui-Gon, even when the man was being so aloof, and he had given up hope of them being master and padawan. :(

And then Qui-Gon had to go and get Obi's hopes back up like he did. [face_frustrated]
    Qui-Gon smiled at her. ?I?ll be glad to be of service in any way I can.? He indicated Obi-Wan. ?We both will.?

Obi-Wan froze. Both of them? His heart began to pound. Did this mean that Qui-Gon was going to take him? Could it be possible--

?My companion will be travelling to the Eastern Enrichment Zone to do all he can to help your workers there. I am sure his aid is much needed. Would it be possible to arrange a transport for him??

Obi-Wan went numb. He barely heard VeerTa?s agreement under the crushing blow. He should have expected it but it seemed that he had clung to the hope that Qui-Gon would change his mind right up until the last minute.
    :_|

Balling his fists in frustration, Obi-Wan stifled the futile urge to call out, to try one last time to prevent this senseless waste. It wasn?t right. But he knew the effort would be in vain. It was useless to even try.

His head bowed as Qui-Gon disappeared through the door, the full force of his silent despair burning up inside him...
    :_| Dang you, Qui-Gon!! :mad: [face_frustrated]

I really love this story already, I can't wait for more! :D

10. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Qui-Gon can be so stubborn, he will wait too long and then have to pick up the pieces of Obi-Wans heart.:_|

Looking forward to another wonderful interpretation
    of your Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan:cool:

Would you be so kind as to PM me when you update.

11. Blue_Lightsaber42

Blue_Lightsaber42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2007
    Weeeeee! This is so good! Now we're looking forward to the next part.
    =D= =D= =D=
    PMs please?[face_batting]

12. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    I think you did an excellent job of showing Obi-Wan's thoughts and actions during this part of the story. I liked the ending especially.

Qui-Gon bowed to the Governor and prepared to leave. He paused next to Obi-Wan and reached out a hand to clasp his shoulder. ?Farewell, Obi-Wan,? he said. ?It has been an honour. I hope that we shall meet again one day.?

Obi-Wan stared at him dumbstruck. He couldn?t believe what he was hearing. After everything they?d been through? this was it? This was all Qui-Gon could say to him?

Shaking off the numbness, he stared at Qui-Gon with denying eyes, begging him to reconsider. There was still a chance. It didn?t have to be this way.

Qui-Gon met his gaze with something akin to silent regret but his features were firmly fixed, bringing it home to Obi-Wan that his mind was truly made up. There could be no changing it.

The grip on his shoulder squeezed slightly.

Obi-Wan?s eyes turned to flint. How dare this man offer him sympathy when he was the one who could so easily change all of this. But he wouldn?t. He wouldn?t even try.

Sorrow settled on Qui-Gon?s face at the sight of his hardened expression. The Master obviously hadn?t wanted them to part like this, but Obi-Wan quite suddenly couldn?t bring himself to care.

Qui-Gon has a lot of nerve acting that way when he knows how much it will crush Obi-Wan. Makes for great angst, though.

Good job. Looking forward to more.

13. wolf_kenobi

wolf_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2007
    Excellent job, Glenstorm. You have really managed to capture the depth and intensity of Obi-Wan's suffering here. Stupid stubborn Jedi Masters...... [face_frustrated]

PM list please?

14. dimyavie

May 3, 2006
    I forgot to ask in my earlier post...could you add me to the PM list please? Thanks! :D

15. Lileia

Lileia Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2008
    Still as stone, Obi-Wan listened to him leave. Listened as one of the greatest Masters the Order had ever known walked out of his life. Chased back into his self imposed isolation by the scrawled words on a simple letter.

Like a coward.

Stars.. I have no proper words to express what I feel, but that is so powerfully written. You ALWAYS manage to find the exactly right words to show all the range of emotion. =D=

Like a coward. That's it! Thinking of himself only at that moment. Someone was right in cpuple of posts prior to mine - we did get used to sympathizing with Qui-Gon, but Obe-Wan's feeling and needs should be screaming in the Force. How Qui-Gon even managed to block that out from his consciousness? I do hope his connection to the Living Force will smack him as soon as he enters his first meditation trance. [face_frustrated]

Hope updates will be soon enough. :)
    Add me to your PM list?

16. jedidas3

jedidas3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    Wow! I agree with Valairy...you should have written the JA books! So well done and I'm so glad to see that you're doing a sequel! [face_dancing] Please add me to your PM list!

17. Glenstorm

Mar 27, 2006
    Hey everyone! Thanks to all of you for your wonderful responses. I don't know what I'd do without you [:D]. There is a lot I want to say but sadly I'm pressed for time at the present minute so I'm just going to drop this in very quickly. I'll do my best to respond to each of you individually on the next post, but everyone who asked has been added to my PM list with honours :)

I hope you all enjoy.

Chapter 2

Obi-Wan drove his spade into the hard earth as the warm artificial sun above beat down upon his bowed back. The humidity here was stifling to his unaccustomed senses. It drained his every move.

Finally, as the sweat began to roll down his face, he gave up and straightened, stretching his aching back and wiping the moisture from his brow. Oh, what he wouldn?t give to be back in the Temple right now, sitting by a waterfall in the Room of a Thousand Fountains letting the cool spray dance upon his face?

Obi-Wan growled, shoving the thought away. Leaning on his spade he glared at his surroundings. The bio-dome of the eastern Enrichment Zone was the largest indoor complex he could have ever imagined. A whole artificial environment that housed hundreds of plant nurseries and vast fields, much like the one he was working in now. All around him other labourers like himself were toiling away, feverishly working to make the crops a success. Not an easy task.

Obi-Wan sighed, thinking back to the day of his arrival.

As soon as his feet had hit the floor, he had been immediately assigned to a Meerian named RonTha for induction. For a whole day the man had very nearly succeeded in boring him to death with his dreaded ?spore tours?, before finally setting him to work in these fields to do what he could to help.

At the time that had come at somewhat of a relief.

Obi-Wan shook his head, raising his tool and ploughing it forcefully into the reddish earth again. He still didn?t see how he could use his skills to help these people. He was a Jedi Apprentice for Force sake, honed for battle and trained in the art of peace keeping.

What in the galaxy was he going to do with plants that just weren?t interested in growing here?

Negotiate with them?

He snorted. Not when he could empathise so completely. He couldn?t imagine anyone wanting to take root here--

?Obi-Wan!?

He looked up. His darkening thoughts cleared immediately and a weary smile broke onto his face as he saw Si Treemba making his way across the field.

The only thing that made any of this bearable was being reunited with his Arconan friend.

Si Treemba grinned at him as he came up, holding out a bottle of water. ?We thought you might be in need of a drink.?

Obi-Wan nodded gratefully at the partially hive-minded alien. ?Thank you, my friend,? he said, accepting the offered canteen in his sore hands. This was actually hard work. He took a few swift swallows before returning the water to Si. ?I needed that.?

?Well, with the way you?ve been attacking that soil all morning, we?re not surprised,? Si Treemba replied, bobbing his triangular head, faceted eyes glinting.

Obi-Wan smiled, having the good grace to look sheepish as he glanced down at his abused spade. With everything that was going on inside him right now, he supposed he had been over doing it just a bit. He shook his head. ?I?ll get the knack, eventually,? he said softly.

Si Treemba must have picked up on the sad note in his voice. ?How are you settling in Obi-Wan?? he asked.

?Fine,? he lied quickly, turning back to his work. He didn?t want to talk about this sore point just now.

Unfortunately Si Treemba wasn?t to be put off. A slender, scaly hand came to rest on his shoulder. ?We know how hard this is for you, Obi-Wan. We are very sorry Jedi Qui-Gon did not pick you as his apprentice. You must miss being a Jedi.?

Obi-Wan stiffened, the words poking into his smarting wounds just a little too far too soon. Words of denial came readily to his lips. Why should he care? The Jedi obviously hadn?t cared very much abo

18. Blue_Lightsaber42

Blue_Lightsaber42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2007
    No, don't throw the comlink away!:oops: And geez, Qui, can't you show some respest?:rolleyes:
    Great update Glenstorm, and thanks for the PM![:D]
    Update soon!=D= =D= =D=

19. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    ?Contact me. Contact me.? The order chanted in his head.

For WHAT?! Obi-Wan?s mind suddenly screamed. To be dismissed again and told once more that nothing was wrong? To be lied to and kept ignorant like an annoying child?

Well he would not take it any more! He couldn?t! Fury blazed before his eyes. Blinded he raised his arm and hurled his comlink across the orchard, as hard and as far away from him as he could possibly get it.

He did not even care to see where it landed. All that mattered now was that no one could contact him. Qui-Gon could not contact him.

Oh, oh. Bad idea, Obi-Wan. I certainly understand his frustration but he isn't Qui-Gon's padawan, much as he wants to be. Qui could have been more circumspect, though.

Good job. You've really caught the heart of this story.

20. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Obi-Wan?s twelve-year-old stomach growled at the mention of fruit. Having had a drink he suddenly realised it had been a full two hours since breakfast. A ridiculous amount of time.

?RonTha never showed me the orchards,? he said slowly and turned to Si Treemba. ?Care to give me a tour, Si? I?m due for a break soon anyway. Maybe we can sample this ?new development? ourselves.?

Si Treemba gave a hissing laugh. ?Maybe we could, but didn?t RonTha tell you not to touch anything outside of these fields until you?re fully inducted.?

Obi-Wan nodded. ?He did. But I?m sure he didn?t mean fruit. Anyway, hunger makes one reckless.?

?Really?? the Arconan raised his equivalent of an eyebrow.

?Does me.?
    [face_laugh]

He's ony twelve - wait a few more years [face_talk_hand]

"But how are we going to get one, Obi-Wan,? Si Treemba asked, gazing longingly into the branches. ?They?re all too high up and there?s no ladder.?

Obi-Wan suddenly grinned, eyes dancing. ?That?s no problem. You forget who you?ve brought along, my friend.?

And without an explanation he turned back to the trees. Reaching out with the Force he took hold of the largest fruit he could find, growing far above their heads, and plucked it down. Very gently, he lowered it until it floated before Si Treemba?s astonished face then broke it in half with invisible fingers.

Stunned, the young Arcocnan lifted a shaking hand to accept the offered fruit. ?Jedi,? he breathed. ?Every would-be fruit rustler should have one.?

[face_dancing] I'd like one of my own but for different reasons.

?Something?s not right here, Si. I think we need to take a closer look at this.?

Si Treemba hissed, his apprehension growing tenfold. ?Can we say that that statement makes us nervous. We remember too well what happened last time you wanted to investigate something.?

Listen to Si you should.

For WHAT?! Obi-Wan?s mind suddenly screamed. To be dismissed again and told once more that nothing was wrong? To be lied to and kept ignorant like an annoying child?

Well he would not take it any more! He couldn?t! Fury blazed before his eyes. Blinded he raised his arm and hurled his comlink across the orchard, as hard and as far away from him as he could possibly get it.

He did not even care to see where it landed. All that mattered now was that no one could contact him. Qui-Gon could not contact him.

Oh, dear, I have a very bad feeling about this.

Lovely, lovely job as always. I wonder if your story is so much richer because it's not aimed at "young readers" but I love the depth of characterization and the deft mix of prose and dialogue.

Wonderful job as always.

21. dimyavie

May 3, 2006
    I loved the update. Qui needs to stop being scared of Obi-Wan though. Hopefully Obi won't get into trouble in the future, he's alone without his commlink. Again, thanks for updating! :D

22. Lileia

Lileia Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2008
    Obi-Wan smiled, having the good grace to look sheepish as he glanced down at his abused spade. With everything that was going on inside him right now, he supposed he had been over doing it just a bit. He shook his head. ?I?ll get the knack, eventually,? he said softly.

What I love about Obi-Wan is that he is very responsible. Look at him - he doesn't like his "future career" but anyway is ready to work and learn whatever he has to learn at this place.

Stunned, the young Arcocnan lifted a shaking hand to accept the offered fruit. ?Jedi,? he breathed. ?Every would-be fruit rustler should have one.?

Obi-Wan laughed. ?The Council would have a fit if they heard you saying that!?

:D :D :D

Any denial he made would be a lie. Who was he fooling? He missed everything. His training. The Temple. He missed his teachers, his friends. He missed Qui-Gon.

He shook his head. It had only been two days since their abrupt parting, and he missed him. He couldn?t understand it, he had known the Master for so short a time, and yet it felt like there was a great hole inside him that would not close, where something vital was missing. And it screamed at him constantly to be reunited with its other half?

Oh my, the last sentense is so moving. Poor, poor Obi-Wan.

Gladly he turned to it, letting it take over and guide his actions even as it reached for the faint, lingering connection he had with the Jedi Master. His fingers danced over the comlink without conscious thought

That should be enough for our stubborn master had he chose to listen to the Force.

23. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Oh no:oops: Qui-Gon has that effect on apprentices.

He turns them away with his arrogance, and then blames them for
    being hotheaded.
    Obi-Wan do not do anything stupid because Qui-Gon is not the forgiving type.

wonderful story.=D=

24. jedidas3

jedidas3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    Wow! =D= Your talents continue to amaze me, my friend. A most excellent job! Come on Qui-Gon...don't make me think bad thoughts about you!!!! ;)

25. wolf_kenobi

wolf_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2007
    Uh-oh. Things are looking worse and worse for Obi-Wan. [face_worried]

Bad Qui-Gon. [face_shame_on_you] Pushing Obi-Wan away won't do you any good.

No! Don't toss your comlink Obi! Bad idea. :(

Great post and looking forward to more! =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.