main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

////Running From the Galaxy//// (Obi-Torture! :) THIS IS FINISHED!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SiriGallia, Mar 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    YEAH!!!!!!! MY LITTLE STORY REACHED 100 POSTS!!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? YIPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

2. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    You grabbed the 100th post and only said "up"??? what about a celebratory post???

Edit: much better

3. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP

What about a post ??

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Angel_Skywalker

4. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Nat: Oh good! I'm glad you're not going insain ;) Yeah Qui! You can't give up! :D

Kitara: *giggle* Ah yes...Oh, well how do you like my new and improved 100th post? ;) :D

blueangel: I know, someone should tell Jedi to quit doin that ;) :p

Angel: Sure! Why not? :D

Qui-Gon awoke to see that he was in a cell, his cloths were drenched with the ankle deep water around him and he had a splitting head ache. The first thing he heard was the creak of the door sliding open. He turned his head, wet strands of hair slapping him in the face.

"Qui-Gon Jinn," The man greeted. Qui-Gon squinted through the inky dark. Suddenly bright lights flashed on. Qui-Gon shielded his eyes against the sharp contrast. Then looked up at his captor.

"Rith'ion?" Rith'ion nodded.

"Are you really all that surprised?" Qui-Gon didn't get a chance to answer. "It could hardly be any one else."

"That's what I am thinking," Qui-Gon nodded. "So am I to assume you are behind everything else in this scandal?" Rith'ion shrugged.

"Assume what you like Qui-Gon, you can ask if you really want to know. The only reason I brought you here was to make sure that you didn't get away before I kill you." He smiled.

"Did you give Obi-Wan the data pad?"

"Yes,"

"Why?"

"It's simple really, I would plant those plans with Obi-Wan, I would kill Obi-Wan, I would receive the money. I would indorse Talacahn, I would manipulate as many senators as I needed to get the votes in, Laldilan out and I would be Chancellor." Qui-Gon was struck with all this in one bold through. He jerked slightly as though Rith'ion had slapped him.

"Why didn't you just use the plans and destroy it?" Qui-Gon asked. "Do they not work."

"Oh they work," Rith'ion's silver eyes turned frosty. "My father, Hin'ion poured himself into those plans. He spent his whole life trying to plan them. Then when he died he tried to make me promise to destroy Corascant. What sort of fool did he think I was? I didn't want to destroy it! I wanted to rule it! So while he was working on something pointless, I was making Talacahn." Qui-Gon couldn't believe his ears. He shook his head and stared at the cell floor.

"Why Obi-Wan?" He murmured.

"He was unfortunate enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time." He smiled cruelly. "I needed someone." Qui-Gon felt rage rise in his heart.

"He's just a boy!" He exclaimed.

"Yes, meaning he can't run as fast," Rith'ion was obviously pointing out that this piece of information didn't matter to him. "Now, if you will excuse me, I have an appointment at the Senate, it convenes today, and a very delicate situation must be discussed."

"What do you mean?"

"I have the money now." Rith'ion said simply heading for the door. Qui-Gon's mind raced, there was only one way Rith'ion could have that money so fast. He stretched out through Obi-Wan and his bond.

~~~Obi-Wan?~~~

There was the same wall, if Obi-Wan was dead, he couldn't tell. Qui-Gon got to his feet in sudden realization and jumped at Rith'ion. Two men stepped out of the dark shadows and grabbed his arms. Qui-Gon's eyes flared.

"What have you done to my Padawan?" He demanded. Rith'ion turned and laughed.

"That will really depend on how far he takes this little detective work of his." Rith'ion looked Qui-Gon over. "We don't need him." He turned. "Take him out and kill him."

Obi-Wan looked at the chrono on his hand, the smooth coral crystals caused it to slide along his wrist. He felt tears come to his eyes. Would he ever see Bant again? Or Qui-Gon. He shook the tears away. Joiy sat down next to him on the bed.

"If I was living my normal life." She began conversationally. "I would be trying to get Senator Kalque' to let me break into the Assassin's Den on Jhori'Tash." Obi-Wan smiled.

"If I were living my normal life." He gazed out at the stars that had collected in the sky. "I would be out there somewhere." He looked down at his lap. "My master and I were going

5. Nat

Nat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I LOVE where this is going! You're doing such a good job, SiriGallia. I also like how you brought Valorum into the plot, to explain how he took Laldilan's place (well that is if your story doesn't become AU..)! ;)

Now a break into the temple!! *shouts a war cry* :D Wait for me, guys! Hee hee! ... Oh, and maybe we should make a small detour to save Qui-Gon?

6. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    Great post!

Poor Qui-Gon!! He needs a plan, better a really good one!! ;) ! Obi, you shouldn´t block xour master out, he is in trouble! *grr*

NEED A NEW POST SOON !!!!

Angel_Skywalker

7. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Nat's right. A small detour to save Qui_gon right now is probably a good idea. :)

8. Erin-Starlight

Erin-Starlight Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    Breaking into the temple huh ? Go guys !

9. Jedi_Master_Arra

Jedi_Master_Arra Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 13, 2001
    Wow. Look what kind of stuff I've missed not checking fanfiction out! Keep up the great work! Poor Obi. :( :p

10. Jedi_Arwen

Jedi_Arwen Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2001
    Oh my gosh. This is soooooo good, Siri!!!!!! I missed a bunch of posts early on in the story, and I could never get completely caught up until now... and I have to say this is one of my favorite stories of yours so far!!!!!! You've got me on the edge of my seat!!!! Post soon!

11. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Nat: Gee! Thanx Nat! I'm glad you're still liken' it :) :D Yes! Yes! Break into the Temple! *grabs pick axe* sounds like fun! ;)

Angel: Thanks! You listen to her Obi-Wan! She knows what she's talkin' about ;) :D

Kitara: Hee hee! I think Obi has his OWN problems ;)

Erin: Everyone seems to liket his idea ;) I'll bet Yoda won't :p

Arra: Hey thanx! Welcome to my world! Hee hee :p ;)

Arwen: HEY ARWEN!! I'm glad you're liking it!! I try to do my worse stories first so I'm glad it's workin' :D :)

Chapter 13

Qui-Gon's mind was already working on a plan. He had chains around his wrists, the locks would be easy to work. He would have to time it so that once he was outside, before they could kill him, he would act.

He pretended to be struggling, but really he was covering up the sound of his right hand wrist manacle was coming unlocked. A soft click was heard and the manacle was opened. He concentrated the Force on keeping it close together so that his cover wouldn't be blown. They reached the door and he waited tensely as they pulled him out and into an ally. One of the guards knocked him to his knees. Qui-Gon took action. Swinging one leg out of the kneeling position, he struck out at the guard drawing his blaster. At the same time he let his Force grip drop, his right hand manacle fell and he swung the chain out to strike the second guard in the face. Soon both were out cold. Qui-Gon didn't have time to go back and get his lightsaber, he ran for the docking bays. The Senate had to hear this before it was too late. And he had the waking fear that Obi-Wan was walking right into some sort of danger...

"Are you sure that doing this in the middle of the night isn't a bit obvious?" Joiy asked as she moved towards the matanence entrance. This door was only used to transfer food, tools and med supplies in. Joiy would have to bypass the silent alarm and get the door open.

"No one will be around, it's time for the evening meal." Obi-Wan informed her. Joiy looked at him.

"Obi-Wan, when this is over you will be back in the Temple." Obi-Wan smiled.

"I know."

"Okay," Joiy said grabbing up her tools. "Time to get this moving."

Pulling a mettle transfuser out of the sash around her waist, she shoved it into the control panel, prying it out carefully. She then took out a thin object from her hair and dug it through the protective casing to the mettle of one wires. She had to hold it very steady to keep from setting it off with jostling. Keeping one hand on the tool, she reached into her boot and pulled out a small object and clamped it down on the wire.

Suddenly Joiy shoved the thin object into the wire and the silent alarm went dead. Obi-Wan was shocked, she had managed the task in a mere twenty seconds. He glanced at her. She had already pulled both tools out and turned to the lock. Using the same thin tool, she pushed it into one of the softly coated buttons and jabbed it into the control box. Obi-Wan was startled she was simply crawling with tools.

Joiy left it hanging there while she retrieved another strange tool from her sleeve and attached it to the mettle tool. Obi-Wan could see that the object had a screen on it. Joiy moved the screen piece back and forth and Obi-Wan could see the machinery inside. Joiy finally saw what she wanted and pulled out the thin tool. Taking the transfuser again, she pried off the button and pressed her clamping tool in again, after a little wiggling she pulled her hand out and the door opened. "Okay, we can go now." She smiled at Obi-Wan's astonished face. Then followed her inside the Temple door. Obi-Wan quickly gave out the instructions.

"Now this is the way it has to be done, agreed that no one will disobey my rules?" Both agreed. "Okay, Gare, you will be able to get to the computer in the library, it searches through Temple documents for information, if you can break into that main frame we can figure out what system link they a

12. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    *GASP !* What a cliffhanger !

"I was feeling a disturbance in the Force." That seemed to have snapped his attention severely. Joiy frowned, why should he care? Is Detective Barz intuned with the force ? Oh well, just a thought. Up !

13. Jedi_Master_Arra

Nov 13, 2001
    Ooops. :eek: Big problem. :p

14. Nat

Nat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Oooooh, evil, evil cliffhanger... I knew there was something wrong with that guy! :mad:

Don't you dare touch our Obi!! Qui-Gon, where are youuuuuuuu?

15. Jedi_Arwen

Jedi_Arwen Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2001
    Oh no!!! We need Qui!!! Or at least someone who can deal with this nasty detective....

16. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Oops. Not the best time for Obi-wan to get caught. Maybe the detective will listen to him. Yeah right... and bantha's can fly 8-}

17. Jedi_Master_Arra

Nov 13, 2001
    They can? :p

Yes, that was probably the last person he wanted to run into. :eek:

18. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    *Grr* stoppibg here is so mean!
    Now, Obi is in really big trouble, I have acertain bad feeling about this detective!

Where´s Qui-Gon, now??
    He is needed! damn, if he´s too far awy ( like usual ;) ) what about Yoda!

NEED MORE SOOOOOOOON !!!!!!

Angel_Skywalker

19. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Erin: Interesting thought :) Sorry about the cliff :D

Arra: Hee hee! Yeah BIG problem :D

Nat: Yeah! You nasty thang! ;)

Arwen: *joins Arwen* Yeah! Where IS that Qui-Gon guy....wait....um....I should know that shouldn't I? ;)

Kitara: Bantha's fly....wow...I didn't know that :p ;) Of course I don't think Barz is gonna listen to him either :D

Angel: I agree! BIG BIG trouble ;)

ONE more post after this y'all :)

Obi-Wan ran a hand through his hair, his hand grazed the small alarm he had clipped to his braid. He pressed it and hoped it would get to Joiy. Barz held up Obi-Wan's lightsaber.

"I suppose you'll want this?" He guessed. Obi-Wan didn't try to grab it, it would do no good he knew. Barz quickly put the weapon on his belt. "What did you just do on that computer?" Obi-Wan's lips compressed as a sign that he wasn't going to say a word. Barz grabbed Obi-Wan by the neck and slammed him into a wall. "Do you think this is funny?" His grip tightened. "I won't allow you to play games with me." Obi-Wan said nothing, Barz slammed him hard into the wall. Obi-Wan let out a gasp of air as the detective dropped him. Obi-Wan tried to get to his feet, but Barz kicked him down again. He flung one fist down and hit Obi-Wan hard in the face, he struck him again and again until Obi-Wan's lip and nose were bleeding freely. "What did you send, who did you send it to?" Barz pulled the boy to his feet and shoved him into the wall. Obi-Wan let out a cry and fell to the ground, pain lance through his body as he fell harshly on his wrist. He had to hold out long enough for Qui-Gon to come and catch Barz. Joiy please hurry!

Qui-Gon walked into the temple, his escape had been slim, but he he had made it, it was a fortunate thing that Jonangos was so close to Corascant, he had to get to the council fast.

Joiy's heart leapt when she heard the sound of beeps in her ear. "Obi-Wan!" She screamed. She had to find, Qui, Qui, Qui-Gon! She had to find him. She ran down the hall. "Qui-Gon!" She called, hoping that whoever it was would hear her.

Obi-Wan felt Barz's foot slam into his stomach, he felt weak and couldn't do anything.

"Just tell me what you did boy and it will all stop. I promise." Obi-Wan wouldn't tell if he died first. He coughed trying to regain air as he was struck again in the stomach. "I'm running out of patience, boy." Barz reeled back his hand and slammed it into Obi-Wan's head, Obi-Wan fell to the ground again and in all the pain, the mental barriers fell and in a gasp he let out a mental call.

~~~Qui-Gon!~~~

Qui-Gon moved down the hall at a fast pace. Suddenly he heard a faint voice calling him.

"Qui-Gon!" He ran down the hall and collided with a young girl, he was shocked to recognize her as the girl he had run into on Jonangos.

"Wha--"

"Qui-Gon?" Something registered in her face. "Qui-Gon you have to hurry, someone's--I have to--O-Obi-Wan's in trouble!" She stuttered the words tumbling over each other. Qui-Gon was completely taken a back.

"Now slow down and tell me exactly what is going on."

"No! you have to go to the-the Directory Computer, now!" Suddenly Qui-Gon felt a breeze run through his mind, as if something had collapsed.

~~~Qui-Gon!~~~

The call was desperate and Qui-Gon knew it was Obi-Wan.

"Obi-Wan!" Qui-Gon called aloud frightening the girl. "Get the Jedi Council! Take the lift to the top floor." He instructed her. The girl nodded and ran off down the hall. Qui-Gon turned.

~~~Hold on Obi-Wan, I'm coming~~~

Obi-Wan could only feel the pain. His head was reeling from the beatings, and he felt consciousness was slipping away.

"Tell me!" Barz demanded, Obi-Wan knew that he thought he was breaking the young apprentice, but Obi-Wan was holding on. Through the rubble of their bond Obi-Wan could sense Qui-Gon, he couldn't tell what his Master was saying, but he could

20. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Master to the rescue- Now it's mush time :)

21. Jedi_Master_Arra

Nov 13, 2001
    Oh, yes! Nobody touches the apprentice! :D :p

22. Nat

Nat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    "Don't you dare touch that boy again." I love Qui-Gon when he's acting like that. Nothing like a good dose of mush, and I'm expecting one in the next post! :D Too bad it will be the last... :(

23. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! POSTIES! *I haven't been here in awhile*

BAD BARZ! NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY! *kicks the unconcious man soundly, her eyes dark and angry.*

YEAH QUI-GEE! GO! Save our boy, please! hurry! GO! GO! GO! *starts chanting, and other join in*

Poor Pain-Magnet Obi..... *grins evilly* but we love it so... [face_devil]

I love this story....*cue sigh*

24. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    Great post!

*Grr* Qui-Gon! He´s always too late!
    I hope Obi will be fine!

One question? How was this man able to hurt Obi in such a way, was he force sensitiv as well?

Can´t wait for the final post!
    The final one? *snief*

Angel_Skywalker

25. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    Upping ! Poor Obi, he can't seem to get through a fan fic without getting hurt. Is he going be okay ? Guess I'll have to wait and see. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.