main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Rush blames shrinking penis sizes on feminism.

Discussion in 'Community' started by Lando Carmello, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Lando Carmello

Lando Carmello Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2012
    ViolentVioletMenace likes this.
  2. Violent Violet Menace

Violent Violet Menace Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2004
  3. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Can't he just go away already?

4. yankee8255

yankee8255 Force Ghost star 6

May 31, 2005
    Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck are pretty much the best thing that ever could have happened to the democratic party.

5. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Wow, we're just really getting right up to "it's her fault I raped her because she wore tempting clothing". Good God.

6. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    This seems appropriate:
    [​IMG]

7. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    so how do opinions have an influence on genetics?

8. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Feminists made me buy a giant SUV.

9. AaylaSecurOWNED

AaylaSecurOWNED Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2005
    I'm confused about why Rush thinks that women, who are all ****-hungry skanks, would want penises to shrink.

10. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    What quite frankly enrages me is the number of pro-choice women I have spoken to who are in favor of male genital cutting.

Whenever these women have their sons cut, they are in fact, reducing their penis size (but I doubt it's ideologically related to feminism - and if anything, rates have been declining lately).

I mean, "My body my choice", right?

I really don't feel like watching this video, but can someone tell me what Rush said exactly? Did he say something about birth control pills getting in the water? Because if that is a causal link, there are far more estrogen like compounds in the water as a result of industrial waste.

11. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    I also did not watch the video, but for some reason I'm skeptical of his statistic. I know, Rush Limbaugh being wrong? Pfft.

12. AaylaSecurOWNED

AaylaSecurOWNED Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2005
    No, he said there was a study that found that penises had become smaller by 10% over the last 50 years and that the study thought it was because of global warming (lol) but he thinks it's because of feminazis and the "chickification" of everything. (lol lol). And that if you wait long enough they'll blame it on Bush. (OH RUSH!)

So.

13. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    And Carthage must be destroyed.

14. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    I don't know either what should be bad about it anyway?

15. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    It's obviously a lie, he's a bigger **** everyday and I don't see signs of that stopping anytime soon.

MrZAP, yodaminch, NYCitygurl and 6 others like this.
  16. Lando Carmello

Lando Carmello Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2012
    Its a conspiracy agains asians and whites. the shrinking size means that sooner or later only black people will get laid and then all the white and asian people will decide to do operations so they can enjoy sex. Its basicsally a conspiracy to create black uberrace.

17. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    This is still not as bad as when he said that they named the bad guy in the Batman movie Bane so that people would confuse him with Bain Capital and think that Mitt Romney had worked with Bane in real life.

RC-1991 and ViolentVioletMenace like this.
  18. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    I was confused when Poison Ivy showed up in that one movie because I thought political operatives might've gone back in time and created the character to parody Al Gore.

19. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Just wait, they'll make a movie where the Penguin runs for political off--oh wait they did that already.

20. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    [​IMG]

21. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    He essentially did that with his comments about former Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke. If you've never read/heard those comments, your far better off for it.

Although you have to admit, that did launch some pretty brilliant parody memes.:p

22. TheModFavorite

TheModFavorite Jedi Master star 4

Sep 14, 2007
    i blame mine on cold water and global warming.

23. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Rush Limbaugh also says that Al Queda gave up Bin Laden in order to help Obama get re-elected. Limbaugh is like the news reporter in V who spewed Orwellian propoganda during the day and watched his full of lies newscast in the shower at night. He knows he is full of it, as does Beck. They make tens of millions of dollars a year by pandering to a hateful portion of society.

24. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    People like Limbaugh are good for a laugh, unfortunately there do seem to be people who take what he says seriously which is worrying.

25. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    Can we delete this topic? I don't want to come into this forum and see anything related to this idiot.

Juliet316 likes this.