main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

#'s 33 - 40 Are People Finding These ???? (Lots On EBay)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by _General_Grievous_, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    This Palpatine? ;)

[image=http://img211.exs.cx/img211/5724/palps354jl.jpg]

I must have the young Tarkin, to go with the older, more vile, Grand Moff Tarkin. [face_skull]

2. _General_Grievous_

_General_Grievous_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2005
    I have to ask this question to all of you who have found #'s 33 and on. On Saturday April 2, were these put out on your shelves with the original stock, or were they just added within the last couple of days???? Maybe a new shipment? Basically I'm still having the hardest time finding these figures, and I'm worried that I may not see them for a while considering that all of the stores I have hit are all so full of figures on the pegs, and I'm also worried the newer ones might not get put out anytime soon. Later

3. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    ^ I haven't seen above #32 yet either. I wouldn't
    worry about it. You're right on about the fact that
    the first few waves have to clear out and make room
    for the higher #'s.

I would just keep trying stores that had a "Midnight
    madness", as they were more likely to have sold more
    stuff by now.

4. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    keep that one with the BLUE saber, it may become valuable.

5. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    I agree, I don't see why they would package Palpy with a blue saber; he clearly has a red one in the trailer. :p

~Vassago

6. Theendisnear

Theendisnear Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    there will be both out there soon enough.

blue might be rare now that hasbro fixed this.

7. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    So there are palpatines that DO come with the red saber? I could only find the blue one where I got mine.

I found Atte Gunner, chopper droid, polis and mas amedda at target on the 2nd(we think the case was sent or opened on accident), and I got 4x Clone pilot, exploding grievous and palpy w/ blue saber at Kroger in Columbus Ohio, with a friend telling me that the one that he went to had them as well.

8. Theendisnear

Theendisnear Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    yeah red saber ones are on ebay now.

9. invisible66

invisible66 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Went to walmart last night a found a Clone Pilot #34 and Palpatine #35 with blue lightsaber. Now looking for #37-#40. I found Clone Commander #33 and General Grievous #36 earlier in the day. They are out there just keep looking!

10. Eight-Four

Eight-Four Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2005
    I have all of the basic figures up to #32, but I have yet to see anything past that...my Wal-Mart has yet to put up any ROTS figures!

11. _General_Grievous_

Feb 1, 2005
    Another day, another day of nothing:( I'm really bummin', I hope to get to find them soon. Everyday I'm hittin' three Walmarts, two Targets, and a Toys 'R Us and it's more and more depressing each time I find nothing. Yesterday I spoke with another collector and he said that he drove all the way up Vermont to try and find #'s 33-40. And we both live in Massachusettes. I just have a feeling that no one in this part of the country have received the right boxes or shipment. I hoping we see them soon though, cuz it's driving me nuts seeing all you guys finding them and I keep coming up empty. Between seeing them on EBay and reading that people have found them on here it's really discouraging. I know that I have seen them online for $11.99 and up, but I'm trying to hold off a little longer hoping to run into them soon. But if I don't see anything soon I'm definitely gonna have to go through the internet, and pay a little extra.

If anyone from Massachusettes knows anything about these making their way out here please let me know. At least I know that they have made there here, it's just a matter of time. Thanks much. Later

12. Salty

Salty Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 24, 1998
    That's the Palpy I want. I haven't seen anything past #32 Aayla so far.

13. FOX2005

FOX2005 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    So if I'm understanding the story right then the Palpatine with the blue saber is supposed to be a future rare figure?

I have 1 already and know of where to get another but another dude who was at the store I was at suggested that his hand was removable and probably comes with a red saber 2 anyway.

Second thing is, I've read how the 12" palpy's with the hood are less common then the unhooded. Is this true?

Lastly, I have not seen 1 red royal guard right now, but is he supposed to be a future rare as well?

14. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    They are out, just found Palpatine with the blue saber and the clone pilot at target. just be patient, they will trickle in.

15. Salty

Salty Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 24, 1998
    So far I've seen three Blue guards and two Red guards. I've got one of each. I've also only seen two copper sneak peek R4-G9's. I grabbed one of those. I'm really surprised people are having trouble finding Clone Trooper #6. I've seen tons of them.

16. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    "but another dude who was at the store I was at suggested that his hand was removable and probably comes with a red saber 2 anyway. "

Not true, I stuck a flash light down in the package thinking the same thing when I got home, I see the two hands and the sidious head, but not another light saber. Another thing that the Blue light saber might be rare later is, the light saber isnt even his, like the one pictured on the back of the card is. the one on the back of the card, you can see the hilt with the red blade is shorter than what the blue saber has.

17. _General_Grievous_

Feb 1, 2005
    Finally.... A somewhat decent score this morning, but still not complete. I have been in contact with a friend who lives in a different town and this morning he went to Wal-Mart, and while I was on the phone with him he yells out, "Clone Commander!" "I got one!", he says. Then he says that he just found two Clone Pilots, which is good for me because he said two. Now he had to find another Clone Commander seeing that there is only one and you can bet he isn't giving me that one. So anyways, I told him I was on my way and to keep looking for #'s 33-40, and I would be there to help. So I get there, he hasn't looked through everything but still hasn't found anymore. So I continued to look to no avail. But I went back to a section that I skimmed over rather quickly and then I came across General Grievous - "Exploding Body", and #35 Palpatine - "Lightsaber Attack!" I asked him if he wanted to trade, just jokingly, he said no as I expected. So it wasn't a terrible morning, but the Clone Commander is still my big get right now. But at least I know that #'s 33-40 are here, in this area. Finally! Oh, and by the way, I went to a different Wal-Mart, different town, and found the AT-RT finally as well. So all in all in was a good morning but it won't be complete until I get the Clone Commander and the AT-TE Gunner. Those are beauties. Later

18. hitmbig

hitmbig Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 6, 2004
    I found Mas Amedda, Polis Massan, and Vader's Med Droid at Target in Millbury, MA this after noon.

19. _General_Grievous_

Feb 1, 2005
    hitmbig, nice! It's good to know that #'s 33-40 are popping up here in MA. I was beginning to think we got the shaft. All we can do is keep looking, but the anticipation is killing me! Thanks. Later

20. EmperorMengde

EmperorMengde Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2005
    Hey, Grievous...I just went to the Kohls in Seekonk today and they had plenty of #33-#36. I picked up the Clone Commander, Pilot, and Palpatine (all red sabers, btw), and there were Explody Grievous figures as well (at least 5 of each). They were moving some of them from the normal section to some sort of metal shelving though (not exactly sure why), so if you don't find them in the normal section ask somebody. Oh, also, they were $6.99, although I've heard they pricematch if you have a Target ad. Good luck (and please let me know if you see any AT-TE Gunners...it's the last figure I want out of the first 40).

21. xdarnokx

xdarnokx Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2005
    got At-Te Gunner, Chopper droid, Polis, and Mas Amedda at Target yesterday in college point NY

22. deltau922

deltau922 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 1999
    Are you finding these at stores which didn't originally have them last weekend? Or are you finding them at places you hadn't tried before?

23. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey, Grievous...I just went to the Kohls in Seekonk today and they had plenty of #33-#36. I picked up the Clone Commander, Pilot, and Palpatine (all red sabers, btw), and there were Explody Grievous figures as well (at least 5 of each). They were moving some of them from the normal section to some sort of metal shelving though (not exactly sure why), so if you don't find them in the normal section ask somebody. Oh, also, they were $6.99, although I've heard they pricematch if you have a Target ad. Good luck (and please let me know if you see any AT-TE Gunners...it's the last figure I want out of the first 40).

I'm still confused, are we talking about Kohl's the store that is similair to a clothing department store? I was under the impression they don't have figures. There is a Kohls near me here, but I was always told they sold clothes. Am I thinking of a different store, or was I mis-informed? :confused:

~Vassago

24. EmperorMengde

EmperorMengde Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2005
    No, they do indeed sell clothes. However, they also have a small toy department as well.

25. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    Ah, they do!? Then I shall go to Kohls!

~Vassago

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.