main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp S.M.F. 2009 !

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Capt_Brandon_Berry, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hwy Chris,

We'd love to have you if you can make it. It's one of the BIGGEST show of the year. It it our big event every year before we go into the holidays. Hopefully you make it over sometime and we'll tell you all about it.

You can check it out here as well...

supermegafest.com

It is a 2 day con. It Starts on Saturday morning a 9am and goes to Sunday at 5pm. We costume all day and Party ALL night. We get a big room for the group and than room hop party to party. We hang out in the hotel lounge and you get to meet some of the guest. They have a big dance party and band on Saturday night. Which last year was awesome. they had Peter York from the Monkey and his band play. It was great.

Good Times, good Times !!

SeeYa,
    TK

2. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    Rocky Horror the year before was the best though. I performed the mandatory heckling at the show and there was an older woman hushing me. Clearly, she did not understand why people watch Rocky Horror.

3. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Oh Yeah,

That was AWESOME... Remember AL lost his virginity with that big chick! lol That was great!

It's great to see back on Pete. We are having a get together on Saturday night for the Star Wars Spec. You are more than welcome to come, could be FUN!! Maybe you can get with Brandon & Chris if they are coming and get a ride? You are all in about the same place. Just an idea? lol

SeeYa,
    TK

4. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    Sorry. OGC gaming convention this weekend in Nashua.

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeete!!

6. PRINCESSVADER73

PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2008
    Pete...I got another movie idea for ya. meant to tell you a while ago...

7. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Sooooo...

What is it? R U not going to tell us. lol Let's hear it.....

TK

8. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    Looks like a lot of us are going to make it. Am I right? lets hope so. LOT OF FUN! Anyone know what is the thing for that SAT. night? Thats always been been the best time of SMF for me.

9. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Sorry,

They have not yet said what the party for Saturday night will be this year. But as soon as I see something I'll have it posted up.

Later,
    TK

10. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? ROAD TRIP!!!!

11. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    I CALL CHEWY!

12. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
  13. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Double dammit!! Z, I say we gang up on Brandon and throw him in the cargo hold!

14. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    THATS NOT VERY NICE! You can try!

15. BIEREN

BIEREN Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 12, 2005
    Nice to see people preparing for the SMF Star Wars Trivia Contest. We are thinking of having one that is G-Canon only, but will have to see.

16. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    G-Canon? Sorry... you lost me on that one? lol

SeeYa,
    TK

17. BIEREN

BIEREN Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 12, 2005
    G-canon means George Lucas Canon-the six Episodes and no Expaned Universe.

If you didn't know that, you should study harder for the Contest.

18. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Sounds like it!... lol

SeeYa,
    TK

19. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    If I had my choice I'd certainly pick G-canon only. It's pretty hard to keep up the EU nowadays!

20. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    If there is EU, I'm your girl :)

21. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
  22. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I see Brent Spiner has been added to the lineup for SMF, but still only David Prowse for Star Wars guests. I'm hoping that they will add more....

23. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Word from the Mass. board is that David Prowse has canceled his SMF appearance, thus leaving the show with no Star Wars presence :( With basically a month and a half to go, hopefully they can book a couple of people to make the show worthwhile!

24. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I will say it isn't looking good for SW fans or even Sci-Fi fans for this years SMF. Too many "models" on board this year. Not sure if that is what the promoters want to go with or not. I don't know the guys I did send a couple e-mails asking for more SW guests and never heard back. Like I said over in MA I think the only way to get SW guests to show up is for groups like the 501st, Rebel Legion, etc to see if people that they are friendly with could come and sit at their booths or something. Most groups/websites have actors who are their friends I know sandtroopers has a few that do the shows. That may be the only way to get more SW. If you want Sci-Fi you may want to hit the New England Fan Expo http://www.nefanx.com/experience/pages.php?cID=1&pID=3 they have the original Spock Leonard Nimoy along with other Sci-Fi actors. That is the weekend before SMF last year it was the same weekend and the had young Boba Fett Daniel Logan.

25. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Yeah, I'm less than impressed with the lineup they have so far. We can only hope that they can step it up and get some decent guests in there.

As much I would love to meet Leonard Nimoy (probably my favorite out of all the Trek actors), I just can't pony up $100 right now :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.