main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

S.M.O.O.C.H. : Dedicated to the service of mush lovers everywhere

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Melyanna, Oct 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melyanna

Melyanna Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Welcome to the Society of Mushers Opening Opportunities and Creating Happiness, or SMOOCH for short. padawan lunetta and I decided to create this group as a service to those authors who like to read and write mush. Our hope is that through the betas, comments, and writing workshops here, not only will your mush writing improve, but your overall writing ability will improve. It's also a way for us to find other authors who like to write happy stories. :)

So, take a seat and bring us your mush!

2. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    I love mush! Mush is good. :D

3. Chocos_Ramabotti

Chocos_Ramabotti Jedi Padawan star 4

May 9, 2001
    Did you say MUSH ??? You got me !!! :D :D :D :D :D I'm addicted to that stuff !

4. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Can we be in both groups?

5. Melyanna

Jul 19, 2001
    Seeing that luney and I are in both, I guess that would be a yes, TJG. All we need to do is get Ishy in here...

Oh, something I forgot to mention: Since we're hopeless romantics, luney and I decided to set this up where, like the NSSO, you take another name, but we decided upon royalty. luney is Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) and I'm Princess Nadia (a character I created). All of you Padawas mushers will be ladies of the court and knights until you reach the status of royalty, at wich point you will be crowned prince or princess in a beautiful coronation ceremony...

I'm so hopeless. Anyway, names of Disney characters are acceptable, as are names from other fairy tale sources, Tolkien, real-life, whatever. If you're like me and have a character whose name you'd like to take, feel free. (Please explain the source of your chosen name, though.) Just remember, you're not princesses yet, so you will be addressed as Lady So-and-so.

I don't think I've missed anything. luney and I would like to see some sample mush, though!

Mel (or Princess Nadia, as I will be known in this thread)

:D

6. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
  7. Melyanna

Jul 19, 2001
    Hate to burst your bubble, but Cinderella only has one "a" in it.

You can be Lady Ella, though. :)

8. DarthLothi

DarthLothi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2001
    Do I really have to take a princess name to be in here?

9. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Well Lothi, considering you're male... no. You'd be Sir Lothi working your way to Princedome if you'd like :D

Sample Mush is a must, Bring it on Ladies! :D (And Knights ;))

10. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Mely thinks I should have a mandatory, honorary membership in here and since someone has challenged me to write a HAPPY story, I think I'll have to join up. ::Gags, but controls herself.:: I'll be Lady or Princess Alara.

11. Jaded Skywalker

Jaded Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 1999
    Oh fun! hehe, I am all about mush. Mush is a must. Especially if it Lukie mush!

12. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Now this is my kind of group. Write and Love [face_love] Obi [face_love] Qui [face_love] Luke [face_love] mush!

I'll check back in with a name. :)

13. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Mush [face_love]

Contented Sigh.

14. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Ishy, write a story without torture?! Impossible! ;)

I chose Lady Estelle. Why? Because, it means star, which as you can see is my name here. :)

[face_love] Mush Rules! [face_love]

15. Jaded Skywalker

Jaded Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 1999
    Oh... we are all pretty pretty princesses!

Yay!

[face_love] Forever Lukie mush!

EDIT: Oh wait, I think I am changing my princess name. I will now be referred to as Princess May because that is my middle name and its what everyone at school and my family call me, 'Lil Jessie May'. :p

16. Melyanna

Jul 19, 2001
    So, would someone like to proffer a piece of mush for us to work with?

17. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Can I be Lady Serenity? Please? My mush is not exactly what you would call mild, but, since your asking for something I could find a short paragraph. I'm very guilty I tend to describe too much...LOL

She smiled evilly, twisting one of Anakin's blonde locks into a tight twist around her finger. Anakin was about to swoop down and planet another quick kiss on Padme's jaw line, when Padme swiftly moved her head, tilting it in just the right place, so when Anakin's lips drove back down he would instantly come in contact with her lips. Anakin frowned for a second at the thought of Padme's well-conceived plan. But, still ignoring her last movement, he went down for the kill, placing his lips firmly on hers.

She moaned softly as he clasped his right hand under her jaw, pushing her further up towards his lips. Padme was breathless - her oxygen was all but diminished. Anakin was amazing, it was like he'd done this too many times before. His lips pressed together at exactly the right time. Gasping for air, Anakin continued his attack on her mouth - memorizing the feel of her lips against his.

He was in heaven and he wasn't going to give this up for any other woman. Padme was clearly enjoying this, that much he was able to articulate from her passion crazed moans, in addition to that she was almost turning blue. Taking this into account, Anakin once again caressed her lips with his lovingly before quickly pulling back. Padme breathed deeply, filling her lungs with air, but still kept a large, satisfied smile across her features.

"Wow!" She exclaimed when she had regained her voice.

Yes, Wow! Anakin replied unbelievingly, realizing what he had just done to the Nubian Queen.

I hope it's not to bad and you can work with it, *cough* *cough* somehow

Am [face_love]

18. Chocos_Ramabotti

May 9, 2001
    Oh, your piece of mush, Am [face_love]

Well, then I wanna be Lady Scarlett :D :D :D :D :D Because I just read GWTW and I'm suuuuch a fan of it...and it's very mushy [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

19. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Okay, I edited my last post, so I am going to completely change my name.

Cinderella is out for someone else to use!

I would like to be something like PrincessSky or PrincessSolar, something to deal with the sky/universe, if anyone has any ideas for my name, please PM me [face_love]

20. Chocos_Ramabotti

May 9, 2001
    Hey TJG !!! THAT SIG !!! You ND fan ??? :p I am !!!

21. Chocos_Ramabotti

May 9, 2001
    Oops, double post [face_blush]

22. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Yes, I like them!!!! :)

23. Chocos_Ramabotti

May 9, 2001
    They're my fave band...I'm listening to Greener Pastures right now :p

Would you say they find me unstable
    'Cause they see me act a little bit different
    But I know my way to greener pastures...

:::sings::: :D

24. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Well, right now I am listening to the music group called Enigma, I like it a lot :)

25. Chocos_Ramabotti

May 9, 2001
    Enigma ? Don't know them...what type of music to they play ? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.