San A, TX SA Fan Force 6th Anniversary Party! Where and When?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Sith_Mistress, Jan 14, 2007.

?

SA Fan Force 6th Anniversary Party! Where and When?

Poll closed Jan 21, 2007.
Dave and Busters 11:00 a.m. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Dave and Busters 2:00 p.m. 4 vote(s) 80.0%
Dave and Busters 4:00 p.m. 1 vote(s) 20.0%
Someplace else AFTERNOON 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Someplace else EVENING 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Mistress Jedi Master

star 3
    The San Antonio Fan Force's Anniversary Party is coming up on January 27th!!!

Please vote in the poll to determine when and where we will be having our Anniversary party. Last year, we went to Dave & Busters, and we had a fantastic turn out and a really great time. The only problem was that some people complained about the expense and the wait in the evening. If we have the party earlier in the day, then they have their $15.99 deal where you get an entree and a $10 game card. This is only valid before 5pm.

If you have any other suggestions on locations and times, please post them in the thread.

If you plan on attending, please RSVP on this thread, and let us know if you are bringing a guest, spouse, children, invisible friends, etc!

Lisa

2. thx1067 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'll be there!

-Brent
  3. Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'll be in attendance!
  4. tre_si_san Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I'll be there, not sure about an extra guest yet.....
  5. JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I'll be there ...no matter the time [face_dancing]
  6. Sith_Mistress Jedi Master

star 3
    Ok, the time is official. The SA Fan Force 6th Anniversary Party will be on Saturday, Jan. 27th at 2:00 p.m. at Dave & Busters next to Crossroads Mall. If you have not already RSVP'd, please do so on this thread. We would love to have a great turn out for this event, so pass the info on and let me know how many people are attending. Spouses, significant other and kids are welcome.

See you on Saturday!!!

Lisa
  7. Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master

star 6
    I'm getting ready to post this as an event...is there anything else you would like me to add?
  8. ObiJuan70 Jedi Master

star 3
    Six years . . . and the torch still burns on :)

I wanted to take time to give much credit and respect to those of you who keep the flame of SAFF burning, Lisa and Roseanne, Mars, Brent, Alex, Robert, Cat, Tom, Carlos, all of you and everyone that you share this group with, you all just ROCK!!!

This weekend is a weekend I have booked with Martial Arts classes in North Austin that I have people that I am teaching up there so I will be missing out on this important event, but I at least wanted to stop by here and wish you the best and will be making it to some of the meetings when I am not tending to training or 501st duties.

Miss laughin with you guys and I hope you have a wonderful evening :)

Take Care

- John
  9. Sith_Mistress Jedi Master

star 3
    John, thanks for the kind words and for starting the group 6 years ago! Wow, 6 years is a long time. Sorry, you won't be able to be there to celebrate it with us, but hopefully, we will see you at some other upcoming events.
  10. gatodama LFL Artist

VIP
    star 3
    Margie and I would like to join you all..I have not see you guys in months!!! Is it at 2pm or earlier?
  11. Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan

star 4
    2pm it is! Margie is going? I loooove her! You guys are awesome together!
  12. Sith_Mistress Jedi Master

star 3
    We had an awesome Anniversary Party yesterday! We had a great turnout! Thanks to Alex, Robert, Cat, Margie, Rita (and little Kuincey), Mike (glad you were able to make it for a little while), Brent and Marselles! It is always so much fun to hang out with you guys. Thanks for helping to make our group great!

Lisa
  13. JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Sorry to everyone I was M.I.A. for the anniversary dinner ?my allergies kicked in and not to spayed anyone accidentally ?I stay home [face_tired]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.