main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX SA FanForce Meeting #2 . . .

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, Feb 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    SA Fans !!! Mark it on your calendars folks !!! - Saturday, February 24th will be the date for our next meeting and it will be held at Excalibur Comics at 7959 Fredricksburg Rd (At Medical) - The time will be from 5pm til they decide to boot us (maybe 8 or 9) - Costumes are requested to wear so those of you that have costumes - please try and bring them for Photo ops - Food and Drink will be on your Bring your own basis - We will have a TV hooked up so we can play the movies and they will also demo the role playin games there - also they are interested in hosting the card games there (Dan) so if you're interested . . .

Topics for discussion will be our Fan Film, upcoming conventions, and the Magic of Myth tour . . .

MTFBWY and I will see you, at the meeting!!!

ObiJuan70

2. Joanzia

Joanzia Former FF Staff star 3 VIP

Oct 18, 2000
    Good Luck with your meeting tomorrow!! I hope it goes well. :)

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!

3. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Greetings SA Fans !!! - FanForce meeting #2 was a good one !!! - We talked about a gathering for the Magic of Myth in April and discussed an SA invasion for the Plano show - we also talked more in detail about work on our FanFilm. . .

We got to meet Todd and Jenniffer from the Ft.Worth area who surprised us when they showed up in their awesome looking costumes and we said goodbye to an ole buddy of ours who is moving to Washington State this coming Wednesday (Carlos !!! - you will be missed my Brother !!!)

I wanna thank Cassy and her Mom, Josh, Carlos & Mary and their lil ones, Rob, Todd and Jenniffer, Dan, and Bret for making this meeting a fun one . . .

I will have info on our next meeting up soon...

Take Care and MTFBWY

ObiJuan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.