main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX SA FanForce Meeting . . .

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, Jan 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Mark it on your calendars Folks !!! - January 27th at 3pm - the Location will be at the Devonshire Condos #2402 - For directions and details contact me at ObiJuan70@aol.com - It's official - The Jedi Council of Texas has members already in FanForce (all around the state) and now San Antonio will be the next addition !!! - We have alot of Council members here in SA that were looking forward to moving in - Key topics at this meeting will be our FanFilm that will be in the works along with plans for the Magic and Myth Exhibit - My thanks to Tim Alonzo for his help on getting this off the ground and I will see him - In Plano!

MTFBWY Friends and I look forward to new things in 2001 !!!

ObiJuan70

2. Pete_Solo

Pete_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 22, 2000
    Congratulations Obijuan on bringing a Fan Force chapter to the Alamo city. If the Jedi Council of Texas should need any help with anything, feel free to let us know.
    Pete Gonzales
    Co-Founder
    Star Wars Society of San Antonio

3. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Greetings Friends, just wanted to let you know how the First meeting went for the SA FanForce. . .

It started at 3 this Saturday afternoon and ended at Midnite !!! We had our resident Toy tracking Jedi (Chris and his lovely sister Cassy) show us some of the toys that are in the stores now. We also had some dinner courtesy of Hooters and some Pizza as well.

We discussed the birth of the Jedi Council of Texas one year ago and it's merger with FanForce. We had our friend Jared in from Brownsville, our Texas 501st connection show up with his Awesome Stormtrooper armor. We also discussed our plans for attending the upcoming Magic and Myth tour in Houston as well as upcoming conventions in Plano and Austin.

Later in the evening, we discussed our plans for our upcoming FanFilm project and read through a working script. We plan for it to be a spectacular show.

To close off the evening we took some group pictures in Full Force costumes. We had Darth Dan (Vader), Jared (Stormtrooper), RobKun (Dark Jedi), Cassy (Light Sided Jedi), ObiJuan (Me as a Dark Jedi), JediLos and Chris. Then it was off to do some Toy hunting and then back to Casa de ObiJuan to watch some FanFilms.

Everyone's looking forward for the next meeting in February and we're looking for more SA fans as well !!!!

May The FanForce Be With You...

ObiJuan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.