main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Saber Choreography.

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by KnightFr0mOssus, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightFr0mOssus

KnightFr0mOssus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2009
    Who'd be up for saber choreography at troops if we ever get around to doing them? I have 13 years of experience with sabers, from my white saber I got from disney in '96(back when I was still riding in strollers in places like that) to my imminent orange saber that comes in tommorow or the next day. I am a master of Djem-So and Makashi and fairly good at Jar'Kai and Shien(backhand) as well as my experimental Shien version of Jar'Kai. I have no experience in any martial arts(not counting my brief time in Karate) but I am self-trained and am very good with sabers around people because I can control my blade fairly well. I can do standard spins, backhand spins, the Shien blaster blocking spin, quick standard grip to backhand reversal and vice-versa, etc. i am also going into fencing which will most likely help improve my saber skills. I use an Obi-wan ROTS Hasbro FX, an orange ultrasabers Omen, a custom double saber that I can make out of one hasbro saber(blue cw dueling saber) and the blade of another, as well as a blue saber dagger or shoto. I'm planning on getting the new ultrasabers Silver bladed Kamas(sickles, aparrently they make saber sickles). [​IMG]

Anyways, post if you'd be interested.

2. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    Back when we were actively trooping, Chase had a petty good controlled dueling group going. Perhaps you guys can learn a few things from each other.

3. KnightFr0mOssus

KnightFr0mOssus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2009
    Yeah, I know. I posted this thread as a successor to his old ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.