1. Attention Guest.

This region will undergo restructuring. For more information regarding this process, please visit this thread

Saber Choreography.

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, FL' started by KnightFr0mOssus, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightFr0mOssus Jedi Knight

star 1
    Who'd be up for saber choreography at troops if we ever get around to doing them? I have 13 years of experience with sabers, from my white saber I got from disney in '96(back when I was still riding in strollers in places like that) to my imminent orange saber that comes in tommorow or the next day. I am a master of Djem-So and Makashi and fairly good at Jar'Kai and Shien(backhand) as well as my experimental Shien version of Jar'Kai. I have no experience in any martial arts(not counting my brief time in Karate) but I am self-trained and am very good with sabers around people because I can control my blade fairly well. I can do standard spins, backhand spins, the Shien blaster blocking spin, quick standard grip to backhand reversal and vice-versa, etc. i am also going into fencing which will most likely help improve my saber skills. I use an Obi-wan ROTS Hasbro FX, an orange ultrasabers Omen, a custom double saber that I can make out of one hasbro saber(blue cw dueling saber) and the blade of another, as well as a blue saber dagger or shoto. I'm planning on getting the new ultrasabers Silver bladed Kamas(sickles, aparrently they make saber sickles). [IMG]

Anyways, post if you'd be interested.
  2. ---Vossk--- Jedi Knight

star 2
    Back when we were actively trooping, Chase had a petty good controlled dueling group going. Perhaps you guys can learn a few things from each other.
  3. KnightFr0mOssus Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yeah, I know. I posted this thread as a successor to his old ones.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.