main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saber training at my house with Tulare FF this Saturday

Discussion in 'Archive: Bakersfield CA' started by jeff4sw21, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeff4sw21

jeff4sw21 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    You are invited to my house this Saturday the 20th for saber training. The Tulare FF has been kind enough to drive down here to have it. Let me know if you are interested in attending. Start time will be 6PM, hope to see you there.

jeff parks

2. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I've submitting this info to be posted to the FanForce website - sounds like it'll be a great time!!

3. Admiral-Snackbar-81

Admiral-Snackbar-81 Jedi Youngling star 4

May 23, 2004
    My apologies. I will more than likely take part in some sort of future whatevers, but my work schedule did not allow me this particular date.

4. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    We had a great time tonight, thank you for inviting us.

5. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    (repeat from TCFF board, stop me if you've heard this one)

had a lovely time in bakersfield tonight, hanging out with the bakersfield FF (hope to meet more of you someday)- all thanks to our gracious hosts, jeff and bridgette (hope i got that right, i'm bad with names) who had us over to their lovely home! it was a blast to hang out with them and play, i have no idea what all those police helicopters thought of the lightsabres...

and man, i thought i died and went to toy heaven...

it was cool to watch jeff play with the group. it was also wicked cool to watch our liz skywalker beat up the emperor. the force is strong in this one!

...oh, and happy birthday, jeff, and many happy returns of the day!

6. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Glad to hear it was a great time!!

7. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Yeah, it was a blast. Nice to meet you and your family. Next time we get together, Jeff, you get to win ;).

8. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    As I posted on our boards... thanks for inviting us to your home. You have a great place. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. I hope we continue to combine events between the two FF.

I definatly want/need your help in the collecting arena as well. :)

-Derek

9. jeff4sw21

jeff4sw21 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    I knew I always wanted to learn how to Saber fight, but I couldn't belive how much fun it was. I could have learned different moves all night. I can't wait until next time.

jeff

10. JediPastor

JediPastor Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2005
    Jeff, I am so so so sorry I missed it.

I have to get into the habit of checking these boards more often. That would have been so much fun. Myself and a friend are gearing up to make a video for the "Lightsaber Choreography Competition 4" on the fan film website. We just made our lightsabers about a month ago and have been practicing. I would have loved to have dueled for fun with you guys.

Will you guys do it again soon? You can send me a pm or an email (pastormacman@mac.com). I will also try to check in here more often.

Again, I'm really sorry I missed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.