main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Sabine

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by newdawn12, Feb 16, 2014.

1. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Doesn't mean they can't still use it. ;)

SilentGuy66 likes this.
  2. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    Only Clones have the right to say it! They went to the senate and put a copyright on it lol

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  3. shorttrooper

shorttrooper Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 3, 2014
    Clones have rights? ;)

Doop and TheSilentInfluence like this.
  4. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    Shut up, Krell.

5. shorttrooper

Dec 3, 2014
    Whoa whoa *hands up* just making an observation lol

6. SilentGuy66

Dec 1, 2014
    The new catchphrase of star wars guy

7. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    She also seems to carry on the hooligan tradition of Death Watch of season 2 CW, vandalizing and tagging as thats what they had done before they were fully ready to expose themselves as a flat out military threat. Death Watch would leave their symbol behind after an attack as a political statement against government. Mandalores warrior exiled to Concordia and supposed had all died, but Vizla kept the tradition up and trained his militia in the old ways in secret and needed strong allies in the from Dooku as alone they couldnt hold the planet for more than a day without support of the people and Satine's Republic allies held in check from entering the battle.

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

Good point very good point.

9. McRowdy

McRowdy Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 19, 2010
    Hey, do you guys believe in the 'Sabine is a spy' theory and that was the reason she wanted to meet up with fulcrum so badly?

shorttrooper likes this.
  10. shorttrooper

Dec 3, 2014
    I haven't heard this theory

11. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    It's possible.

The theory of the rebels being brought down from within is something I keep hearing about.

12. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    It's possible; but I really don't think it would be Sabine. Of course, we don't know that much about her yet. I do think she is sincere in the things she does though.

SilentGuy66 and jabberwalkie like this.
  13. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
    Yeah I am going to have to go with this too. Possible yes, but unlikely.

14. SilentGuy66

Dec 1, 2014
    If Sabine is a traitor I'm never trusting mandos ever again

Alpha-Red and TheSilentInfluence like this.
  15. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    It's always the artistic ones. :p

Anyway, I think that whatever the Empire made Sabine do to turn her away from them was really dark and horrible. Like; what if they made her and other cadets shoot civilians who never did anything wrong?

shorttrooper likes this.
  16. SilentGuy66

Dec 1, 2014
    Those civillians will have done something to earn a shooting- they probably didn't register there jogan stall with the empire :p

17. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Maybe. Or they could have picked random people to use as a consequence to bring the real culprits out of hiding.

jabberwalkie likes this.
  18. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    So does anyone have any new or weird theories on sabine.

19. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    What if Sabine met or knew Rae Sloane from her time at the academy on Mandalore? I mean, maybe Rae came for a visit and presentation and Sabine got to talk to her afterwards?

20. Octavian Dibar

Octavian Dibar Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2015
    I don't think she's a willing spy. She's too unorthodox, too unpredictable. It's the quiet, "normal" people who always stab you in the back. The exception of course is if she's being coerced (e.g., the Empire's holding my <insert relative, friend, roommate, favorite tooka doll> hostage). She doesn't display any signs of that type of situation.

Besides, if anyone's going to sell out the crew, it's going to be Chopper. If the Clone Wars taught is anything, it that you can't trust droids. Especially astromechs.

Since I'm a part-time crazy-man and engage in wild speculation, I do think Sabine has a connection to Death Watch, or whatever has now taken its place. I also think that she's going to find out that Fulcrum has a connection to Mandalore, and she's going to end up partially embarrassed about making a big deal about Fulcrum's ID. But that's a discussion for when the Fulcrum thread reopens. So I'll end my crazy talk there.

21. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Octavian Dibar

If Chopper is really a spy I don't think I'll be able to stop laughing. :p Hera would end him.

Well; Sabine's helmet is a modified Nite Owl one; so you might not be too far off in saying she has a connection to Death Watch. I wouldn't be surprised if she met what remains of them before; when she was younger or if one of her parents was part of it. Another speculation that went around; was that her mother is Rook Kast; a former Nite Owl and now a Mauldalorian.

22. Octavian Dibar

Jan 6, 2015
    Based on the illustration of Kast, I'd call that one somewhat plausible. However, that is a seriously dark household to grow up in. "Oh hey, my mom is a former terrorist and serves as an enforcer for a deposed Sith Lord, willfully slaughtering those in his path." She's well-adjusted enough for me to believe that she didn't exist in that type of environment. Maybe Sabine was raised by someone else?

Though, I do think that there's a resolution or end to the "Mauldalorians", to the point that I don't think they really exist after the Clone Wars.

23. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Well; I think she was raised by someone else myself. I mean, Rook could have taken off and left Sabine behind. And then Sabine could have joined the academy to feel like she belonged somewhere and had a family. They do sort of look alike though; so I wouldn't be surprised if she really was Sabine's mother, but that would be one interesting reunion. I mean, maybe there is a reason Hera is keeping so much from her. Especially if let's say, Hera has met Rook Kast; who told her about a daughter she left on Mandalore called Sabine.

Yeah, probably. But it doesn't mean a few members can be out there on their own doing something to make money or restore their honor or whatever.

24. Octavian Dibar

Jan 6, 2015
    Agreed. I think that some of them, including Kast, may be still alive. But I think Maul is pushing up daisies.

What else do you feel Hera is hiding? My impression was that the identity of Fulcrum was the only big thing. I may have missed something.

25. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    I think she's holding back what happened to Ezra's parents. And then there is the Fulcrum identity like you mentioned. Maybe...what happened to herself in the past as well?

Octavian Dibar likes this.