main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Sabine

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by newdawn12, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Kentoa

Kentoa Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2014
    They could still give the entire cast of most of them an updated look by the end of Season 2. About 80% of the trailer footage we saw was in the premiere.

2. shorttrooper

shorttrooper Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 3, 2014
    /facepalm
    It looks a lot like Fives in the picture I saw.... anyway lol

Your arguments have not convinced me about Sabine not being part clone. And I read them all. Just because she has a lot of things that make her mandalorian doesn't negate the other. There is no arguing that she finds her Mando heritage to be a big part of her identity. So did the clones! I swear I'm going to pull the Cut card here. What about that conversation Rex has with Cut about how he's "as close to you as any life-form can be." "I know you've thought about it" Now I'm not saying that Sabine is definitely the offspring of Rex but what I am saying is that this is more of a clone thing - than a Rex thing - the conversation he has with Cut.

Look I even got the script. Cuz I think this is good clarification of what is actually said.

If we fail, then our children and their children could be forced to live under an evil I can't well imagine.
    >> If you were to have children, of course, but that would be against the rules, wouldn't it?
    Isn't that what somebody programmed you to believe, captain?
    >> No, cut.
    It doesn't matter if it's my children or other people's children.
    Does that meet with your approval?
    >> Perfectly.

3. moonjump05

moonjump05 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 14, 2013
    Sabine being an off spring of a clone is cutting it close a little timeline wise. She would have to be conceived very early in the war. Possibly by a Mandalorian who were a neutral system and had no Republic presence.

4. ARC_RC-7567

ARC_RC-7567 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 22, 2015
    The clones in TCW didn't identify much with the Mandalorians. Besides the typical Mandalorian marking there wasn't a lot of culture in their ranks. Rex had Jaig eyes and Gregor and Boil had a shriek hawk symbol. Other than that there wasn't much, I doubt a pacifist ex-clone would ever find a way to have a part Mandalorian child. Especially if the mother is a memeber of Deathwatch.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  5. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Did the Sabine sketchbook say anything about her not painting her helmet over?

6. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    I just looked up the part with a sketch of her helmet and I didn't see anything saying she didn't paint it over. What Sabine did mentioned was she modified the electronics in it though. For whatever reason I keep thinking that it was mentioned she didn't modify the color much, but I could be remembering wrong.

7. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    yeah, you know I vaguely remember something about not repainting a certain portion on the armor, but I could be mistaken.

8. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    That didn't come from the Sketchbook, but Star Wars Official Fact File (Issue 62):

Sabine Wren was trained in the Mandalorian warrior traditions, which were often at odds with her artistic sensibilities. When she escaped the planet, she stripped the armour back to the bare essentials, though she kept the body glove attached. Of course, she also decorated it to suit herself, though she stopped short of personalising the Mandalorian helmet she had inherited.

9. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014

That sounds like it, thanks.

Not entirely sure whether they meant she did not repaint the helmet in her own pattern or kept the originals and painted her armor to match the base color(pinkish) the same but added her own design symbols ect. Season 2 though surely sports a fresher personalized pattern scheme on the helmet itself.

Interview with the actress:

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  10. Codster

Codster Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2015
    I know this is probably just me, but Sabine reminds me of Joanna Dark from Perfect Dark Zero.
    [​IMG]

11. Galactic Fenix

Galactic Fenix Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 23, 2015
    I kinda chuckled a little when I saw Sabine with a different hair color in the season 2 trailer because it reminded me of a short-lived Nickelodeon cartoon about a family of secret agents where the daughter had a new hair color practically every episode.

I'm actually surprised I didn't think about Ramona Flowers first though. I knew a girl in one of my high school classes that dyed her hair every week.

12. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Galactic Fenix

Her new hair looks pretty good though. :) It makes me wonder if she'll dye it a new color ever season.

And welcome to the forums. :)

13. Galactic Fenix

Apr 23, 2015
    -nods- I hope she does, that'd be cool. Orange and dark blue one season, blue and green the next, then maybe red and even a shade of pink another season. The possibilities are endless.

And thank you! I appreciate the greeting. :)

Iron_lord likes this.
  14. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    Well she is the most anime-looking character on the show, so why not throw in that trope as well.

15. shorttrooper

shorttrooper Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 3, 2014
    I'm really looking forward to
    this person from her past!!!

16. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Watch it be Maul:p

TK-421 Is vader likes this.
  17. Galactic Fenix

Apr 23, 2015

That's true, and as an anime fan I certainly have no qualms with bizarre hair colors.

18. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    If it's Maul I'll fall out of my chair laughing lol. I mean, someone had to teach her about art right? :p

That would be awesome. :)

You're welcome. :)

Iron_lord likes this.
  19. Brandon G

Brandon G Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 20, 2015
    The spunky Sabine[face_batting] She is also a cool one with her nimble self and that hobby of hers-graffiti[face_laugh] Ezra has been having a crush on her[face_love] but she has been treating him like a kid and yet she's a kid herself[face_sigh]However that episode with Lando when he told her that her art was nice,Ezra had told her that long ago and she told him "yeah but you didn't know why":rolleyes: then Lando told her "lady that's hardly fair,he's just a child with no experience of the galaxy". Then I think she tried to evadeo_O the subject by saying " uh I don't suppose you like to see more of my art?" That's when I started to think maybe she's just afraid to admit that she may like Ezra after all:D Anyway It took a while but Sabine finally got what she wanted:Answers;) they all finally got to meet the just getting started Rebel Alliance and fulcrum aka Ahsoka.

20. Thrawn082

Jan 11, 2014
    Well I'd argue that, while Sabine is still a kid/teenage in terms of age, her life experiences have likely made her mature beyond her years. Also, Mandalorian. Whereas Exra both looks and acts like a kid, or at least he did originally.

And hey, she did bring him in on her whole "lets pain the Tie Fighter" project after all, so there's that.

21. Brandon G

Brandon G Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 20, 2015
    Well yeah guess all that is true,Sabine was more mature than Ezra at the start but now he's starting to become mature himself with everything he's learning from Kanan. And yeah guess they were painting that Tie together.

22. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Ezra HAS a place in Sabine's heart. That place is called the friendzone.

TK-421 Is vader likes this.
  23. Thrawn082

Jan 11, 2014
    It's called the "surrogate little brother" spot.

Heero_Yuy likes this.
  24. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    Sure people felt the same way about boy Anakin and and bit older Padme in TPM.

25. jakobitis89

jakobitis89 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2015
    Because that turned out SO well, didn't it... :D