main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Sabine

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by newdawn12, Feb 16, 2014.

1. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    Well...its on Wookiepedia...I know it can be edited by anyone but Wookiepedia never lied to me before.

2. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    They are mentioned in "Battlefront: Twilight Company".

[​IMG]

MandoArtist likes this.
  3. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    That doesn't necessarily mean they're based there - they may simply go there to hire spies.

4. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Yeah it just mean there are some survivants of Death Watch there, not all of them. Some could still be on Mandalore.

5. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    Mandalore would be the last place their at, weren't they driven off by the Republic and soon Empire?

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    The most important information from all of this is that Death Watch still survives on some capacity during the OT.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  7. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    In the old canon DW was wiped out by "spacers" in SW Galaxies. At least there still around in the UC.

8. Sannom

Sannom Jedi Master star 3

Nov 14, 2011
    Almec wasn't mad, he was too greedy.

9. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    I don't see how being greedy negates him being a madman. He was indeed a madman, he was distributing black market foods that was making people sick via poisoning(especially children) and used his office to make false arrests , and confessions and even attempted murder to cover up his deeds and remain in office and continue his criminal actives.

10. godisawesome

godisawesome Skywalker Saga Undersheriff star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2010
    Gotta admit, it's pretty hard to not see Almec as utterly mad about smuggled tea; the Lawlwss almost makes it seem like the first thing he did after getting his job back was call in the exact same tea smugglers as before. Guy's a bigger Tea Fiend than the British Empire during their Lets-Start-The-Opium-Wars period.

11. AshiusX

AshiusX Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 7, 2016
    Anyone else think Ezra and Sabine wouldn't ever be a romantic couple. I don't think Sabine won't see Ezra more than a platonic friend. Maybe her rejection of Erza is one of the reasons he falls to the dark side.

Danifae and MandaloreRex2015 like this.
  12. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    Well okay but is it so bad I'd actually want her to have a future that involves the TFA era?[:D]

13. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    I think a better representative of their relationship would be them respecting each other, almost as siblings. Rather than going for the cliche route of making them a couple.

Danifae and MandaloreRex2015 like this.
  14. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Nah man. They have to get together. Everyone needs to be paired up. [face_love]

MandoArtist likes this.
  15. Wrenegade

Wrenegade Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2015
    That's definitely where they are now, in my opinion, especially seeing as the Ghost crew could be described as a "space family".

In terms of them "getting together", I'm really not so sure. As I've said in the past, it definitely couldn't work right now, but if they were given a few years, maybe. Emphasis on maybe.

MandoArtist likes this.
  16. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012

If that happened I would lose all respect I have for the character.

17. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    [​IMG]

Yeah, that would be an awful move.

18. AshiusX

Feb 7, 2016
    Why? Anakin fell because he couldn't let go of his attachments.

19. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    Because male characters going bad over a girl has been done to death and Sabine deserves better than to act as an object of emotion.

20. AshiusX

Feb 7, 2016
    I didn't mean in the sense of it being the primary motivating cause. Just a part of a several causes. Like it was going to happen regardless. But it just make things worse.

21. Wrenegade

Wrenegade Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2015
    Except Anakin was an adult and was MARRIED to Padme. Ezra's a teenager who has a crush. Bit of a different scenario.

MandaloreRex2015 and MandoArtist like this.
  22. AshiusX

Feb 7, 2016
    Yeah, I know. But they fought a guerrilla war for many years together. They are comrades at arms.

23. The Mirificus

The Mirificus Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 25, 2015
    Ezra's crush on Sabine, annoying as it is (was?), keeps him a "normal person." As Ezra's Force abilities deepen, and he spends more time developing them, I can see him pulling away from Sabine. As kind and talented as she is, she just can't understand what he's going through. Even if they fight side by side, each experiences the battle differently.

I think Sabine and Ezra will have further difficulty connecting with each other as Ezra continues to tap into his Dark Side potential. Sabine has a strong relationship with Kanan, and looks up to him. Kanan surely will voice his disapproval of Ezra's new skills, and Sabine will likely feel caught in between. I think Ezra will become further isolated, and Sabine will emerge as the new audience surrogate separate from Ezra. We'll still see Ezra of course, but it will become obvious that Sabine's path is actually more important in terms of laying the groundwork for groups that later join the Rebel Alliance.

24. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    I think Sabine and Ezra should get together... but it needs to be a slow burn the culminates due to a traumatic event...look at Castle and Beckett or Booth and Bones.

25. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015

Anakin fell because he couldn't show feelings openly.