main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Sabine

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by newdawn12, Feb 16, 2014.

1. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    And you know, the fact that he couldn't let his attachments go. There were a lot of factors to his downfall. So you're both right.

2. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    From certain points of.......:D.

3. jamminjedi23

jamminjedi23 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2015
    Does anybody think Sabine will get a different hair color for season 3? The blue hair wasn't bad but I thought the hair color from season 1 suited her better. If they do change her hair color again I hope it is just straight black.

4. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    I can't imagine Sabine keeping the same look for 6 months, she'll change for sure. Hopefully a different haircut this time, she's got some cool drafts of different possibilities in her sketchbook.

5. jamminjedi23

Feb 19, 2015

Lol. And we know where a certain portion of the Ghost Crew's earnings are going towards. Sabine's salon appointments.

MandoArtist likes this.
  6. Wrenegade

Wrenegade Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2015
    There's actually an entire portion of the Ghost budget that's dedicated to just that. :p

MandoArtist likes this.
  7. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    Sabine's getting those dyes and paints somewhere. I can totally imagine Sabine just asking Kanan or Hera for some sort of allowance to buy crafty stuff.

In fact, I want a whole episode dedicated to the crew just being themselves on a day that doesn't involve The Empire or The Rebellion so we can see stuff like that.

8. jamminjedi23

Feb 19, 2015
    That would be a funny Q&A question to bring up to Filoni. Exactly how much of the Ghost's budget is being spent on Sabine's hair and how is Hera ok with this? He'd probably get a kick out of that question.

MandoArtist likes this.
  9. Darth Basin

Aug 15, 2015
    Budget? Maybe she uses the 5 finger discount. It's a Rebellion right? She rebelled?

rumsmuggler and Dinos4Ever like this.
  10. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    Maybe its part of the paint budget after all she sure loves her paint bombs!:D

MandoArtist likes this.
  11. jamminjedi23

Feb 19, 2015
    Sabine is just an expensive person to keep around. Hair prices, paint prices. No wonder her and the Empire didn't get along.

MandoArtist likes this.
  12. Wrenegade

Wrenegade Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2015
    To be honest, there's a part of me that wishes they would do little 5 minute shorts every once in a while about the daily lives of the crew. It'd probably be really entertaining, if a bit cheesy.

MandoArtist likes this.
  13. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    Sabine attends an anger management course which ends with her blowing the building up after the Imperials attempt to arrest the attendees.
    It starts off with her attending under a assumed name, we hear them talking with some of them actually mentioning rebel sympathies even though the tutor tries to tone it down afraid of Imperial attention.
    We learn there are some Imperial loyalists attending and they talk about the Artist unaware she's present until we discover its a set up to falsely accuse the tutor but Sabine helps him escape and as the clip ends we see their reaction to realising they've met the Artist!

14. The Mirificus

The Mirificus Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 25, 2015

That would be super-cute, and a fun way to pass the off-season. RWBY, the other show I watch with my son, has been doing that. Of course, that's an Internet-only show, so having shorts feels a bit more natural. I feel like, with the emphasis on trailers and the Rebels Recon, SWR (like many shows these days) is stuck in a weird place between traditional TV and Internet content.

15. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Death Watch were terrorists that killed non-combatant Mandalorian civilians via bombings, but if Sabine is a good guy they should be more careful of not blurring the line, which I assume is the difference between Saw's militia cell(s) and the actual Bail run Rebel Network/Rebel Alliance. If they do want to blur the line with her, then her character will change into something more resembling the cold-blooded killer Bo-Katan of Death Watch who slaughtered the hapless and defenseless Ming-Po among other things.

16. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Vorax

I feel like Sabine would never intentionally hurt innocent people. She's not like that. Could she turn into a cold blooded killer? Maybe. But I'd be surprised.

17. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    I think they already established to a good degree her higher moral behavior, as she's against everything the Empire stands for - however, when Hera was badly injured we saw her become more angry and ruthless but it was quickly tempered. There could be a a possible go bad if she's pushed so far in a certain direction, but I so far they've made her come to her senses and remain a good doer like they have Ezra.

18. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    I think that was more due to her being Mandalorian than Deathwatch. I don't think Sabine was actually ever a member of Deathwatch, she just had parents who were.

19. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    And those views from them were probably heavily pushed on her at a young age. It can be hard to escape that way of thinking.

20. jamminjedi23

Feb 19, 2015
    Just out of curiosity has Sabine ever really mentioned Death Watch so far in the show? And if so what exactly has she said about them? I'd think if she had close ties to DW (such as parents being members of the group) she would be pretty knowledgeable about them and DW would play a significant role in her character development.

Edit....Ok I just went watched a shot clip from the mandalore episode from last season and Sabine does infact say her mother was a member of Death Watch. So Bo Katan or Rook Kast would be primary contenders for being her mother.

21. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    The only reference was in The Protector or Concord Dawn. She claims House and Clan status for her challenge and is called a traitor. Her response was that her mother was.

22. Darth Basin

Aug 15, 2015
    To quote Lor San Tekka "You can not deny the Legacy of your family!"

Sabine have's Death Watch flowing in her.

23. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Sabine can still reject her up bringing though.

24. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    Just thought, I remember Maul's Death Watch firing red blaster bolts, while Death Watch of Vizsla fired yellow bolts. Bo-Katan's rebels I think fired blue. Concord Dawn Protector's or whatever they're called I think went back to firing yellow bolts. Sabine fires red.

25. jamminjedi23

Feb 19, 2015
    So how old is Sabine now. According to the Wook she was born in 21BBY which would make her about 18 for season 3. Doesn't really seem that old but it might be just because they havn't changed her character model at all (well aside from her having blue hair) since she was sixteen in season 1 (have heard they are going to get updated models for season 3 though). Wondering if Sabine's and Ezra's voice actors will start voicing their characters a little differently to help depict that Sabine and Ezra are a little older now.