main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Sabine

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by newdawn12, Feb 16, 2014.

1. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    Cad Bane and Vizsla were beyond good by regular standards in my opinion. They are above regular folks, and skilled enough to be threat to most force sensitives. Maul and Kenobi are what I would consider to be upper level force users, but not quite top tier.

2. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
  3. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    I was using Photoshop.

The owl was also used in other places- Mortis for one. It has some sorta connection to Ahsoka.

4. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    I like Sabine's new look, and especially her getting the darksaber, but am I the only one who preferred her S2 hair color? I think it looked the best of the 3 so far (although there's no question the character model in general looks best in S3), and I liked the contrast between the color of her armor and the bright blue of her hair. Either way, the fact she's getting a jetpack (and more Mando episodes!) is really exciting, and I'm looking forward to what they do with her in S3. [face_dancing]

iPodwithnomusic likes this.
  5. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    I think it's a sign of maturity. I.e. her hair looks less acid tripy.

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Ha now it looks like it belongs on Lady gaga

7. Knight of Wren

Knight of Wren Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 13, 2016
    The "owl creature" is called a convor. They appeared a number of times in Clone Wars and apparently live on Atollon where the Rebels' current base is.

8. godisawesome

godisawesome Skywalker Saga Undersheriff star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2010
    I'm still wondering if we may have Sabine tie the Mandalorian arc and the Maul arc together explicitly; I could easily see her retrieve the Darksaber from his base, and maybe find some evidence tying the Death Watch to Maul. It seems likely that we've got at least three factions of Mandos: those who work directly for the Empire, contractors like the Protectors were, and the Death Watch (the Protectors reactions imply their still active.)

9. RemusPo

RemusPo Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 2016
  10. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    MandoArtist likes this.
  11. Sannom

Sannom Jedi Master star 3

Nov 14, 2011
    You're forgetting how he got the Darksaber in the first place : he killed the previous owner with it. The owner was Mandalorian. That fight probably wouldn't go very well for Sabine.

Vizsla was good and still got beaten very easily. The only reason he lasted so long against Maul is because he realized that he couldn't just rely on the Darksaber and used every other tool at his disposal, and Maul probably held back to give a good show to his future followers.

As for Cad Bane, his skills are an invention of whiny people claiming that The Clone Wars made using a lightsaber not-special because now everyone could use one skillfully. He was actually disarmed in four seconds when he tried to use one.

12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    No seriously Filoni Sucks at Suprises. The only one that actually Suprises some people was Rex and maybe Maul.

13. Sannom

Nov 14, 2011
    I think that everybody expected Maul to come back eventually.

14. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Video clip of Sabine from the SWCE Rebels panel. Not sure if should be spoilered or not so spoilering.

MandoArtist likes this.
  15. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    Yep, I love that clip.

16. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    Hmm, they do make a good (and hilarious) team.

MandoArtist likes this.
  17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    The few shippers of Sabine/Ezra will go crazy over that "hug" :p

18. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    Ezra totally freaked out for a moment there.

Pretendalorian likes this.
  19. The Mirificus

The Mirificus Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 25, 2015
    Yeah, that freak out expression was cute. Truthfully, the animators on this show do a really nice job with expressions and emotion. It's nice when, especially while they're up against overwhelming evil, characters are allowed to keep their humanity.

Another thing from that panel that intrigued me was
    when Warwick Davis asked Filoni for something to say "in a Maul voice," Filoni's response was to say "Do you speak Mandalorian?" Wonder if this means we will finally get to hear Sabine speak in her native language in order to assert her street cred... fangirl fingers crossed

20. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    Sabine knows many languages. I'll be shocked if she doesn't know Mandalorian, what kind of self-respecting Mando wouldn't know Mando'a?

21. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    In her art book it says she speaks Mando'a

Iron_lord and MandoArtist like this.
  22. Sannom

Nov 14, 2011
    Would that imply that

Maul knows how to talk it too?

MandoArtist likes this.
  23. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    Thats what I think, too.

24. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    I would be very surprised if Maul's lifelong training did NOT include a number of languages.

25. The Mirificus

The Mirificus Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 25, 2015
    Getting Sabine to switch over to Mando'a would be a good way for Maul to say something to her without being interrupted by Hera & Zeb. But he can't just ask her nicely... she's his prisoner currently, he's hurt her friend, etc. Instead, he could play the "Really... How Mandalorian are you?' angle. Whether she can speak Mando'a comes across as a reasonable question... after all, Sabine hangs out with Jedi and random rebels rather than other Mandalorians. A "real Mandalorian,' of course, must be capable of speaking Mando'a. And Sabine is. That setup would put her both eager to show off that of course she can speak Mando'a and emotionally defensive at having her Mando-ness questioned. More vulnerable to Maul's questioning or suggestion.