main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Sabine

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by newdawn12, Feb 16, 2014.

1. DavrelKex

DavrelKex Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 18, 2016

I doubt it; Rebels is setting Sabine up to be pretty important in the Mandalore sector. Wedge is free and single by the time of Aftermath which was shortly after Endor. So either they broke up naturally (which would render such a pairing to be unimportant), or she dies (possible, but doubtful unless they intend to stick someone else with the Darksaber and the Mandalorian throne.), or she does indeed get tied up with him, but runs off to do Mandalorian stuff somewhere and leaves him behind, which again renders the relationship unimportant.

2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    I totallyget your joking, but that still doesn't make it okay. Don't forget were a family friendly forum.

3. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    I really hope Sabine's new jetpack is not gone after getting shot....Hopefully she repairs it.

4. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    Understood!

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    They did say at celebration that it was one of her new gadgets the other being the dark saber.

6. jakobitis89

jakobitis89 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2015
    I suddenly realised how much I would love just like a series (like a book series or a comic series or even her own spin off TV/internet series) of Sabine just zooming around the galaxy on her jetpack armed with spray-cans and the darksaber fighting baddies.

7. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    Wait, so there was a Sabine-centric story with an Zygerrian villain that had Falleen henchmen? Why was this not an episode?

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  8. jakobitis89

jakobitis89 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2015
    Because the episodes MUST be ALL about Ezra the super-special focus-sucking snowflake, DUH.
    (He says in jest.)

Pretendalorian likes this.
  9. godisawesome

godisawesome Skywalker Saga Undersheriff star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2010
    I think they may be avoiding giving Sbaine too much focus because they intend a massive Mandalorian arc later, and want someone we've personally invested in to carry the more intimate story details while the crew works in a whole new culture and exposition is taken up by other Mandos.

...incidentally, since Sabine isn't a Force user and thus doesn't need to "be gone" by the time of the OT, does anybody else wonder if she might pop up somewhere in the ST?

10. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    She'd be to old. Maybe we'll see her children.

11. panki

panki Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2016
    I read somewhere that she is mentioned in SW Propaganda...and is around after Endor working as part of the propaganda team...she also gets permission to create something inspired by Hera (doesn't bode well for Hera's future).

12. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    I found the Black Series Sabine over in Gamestop today. Pretty neat figurine.

Pretendalorian likes this.
  13. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    Why so Ageist?

She's a few years older than Luke Leia and Ezra, so she could be an highly respected elder Mando or even Mandalore.

14. Knight of Wren

Knight of Wren Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 13, 2016
    They're in stock at a Gamestop near me. Hoping to go out and nab one later today.

15. Wrenegade

Wrenegade Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2015
    I was actually at a Gamestop after seeing Rogue One on Friday, and I went to see if they had it, aaannndd they didn't. Gonna do some more looking around, and if worst comes to worst, I'll get it online.

16. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    The dating from Propaganda seemed a little vague - it wasn't clear exactly when Sabine got that request from Mon Mothma.

17. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    Seems I missed Darth Revan by a day or more, damn. She was the last figure on the rank. Only strange thing is they painted her eyes the same orange as her paint on her armor when her eyes should be brown.

18. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Thats just creepy as hell.

19. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    Aside from that they did a very good detailed paint job and weathering from what I can tell without taking the figure out've the box which I won't.

20. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    Can't wait to find BS Sabine to join Ahsoka and Kanan, she looks amazing.

21. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Should have waited til after the last episode to release BS Sabine...and give her a jetpack and the dark saber.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  22. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    I hope they revisit the crew and update Sabine, Kanan and Ezra (assuming we get a version of him) with their S3 looks!

Vegeta Daimo likes this.
  23. TheReal_Rebel

TheReal_Rebel Jedi Master star 3

Sep 17, 2015
    So has there been any discussion of Obi-wan + Dutchess Satine = Sabine? Or Ezra + Sabine = Rey?

Or Sabine + Luke = Rey?

I still believe the Knights of Ren are in someway influenced by Mandalorians.

24. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    I don't like the idea of Obi-Wan of all Jedi going against the code, not even for the love of his life. He was a Jedi through and through.

As for Ezra and Sabine being Rey's parents, I believe Pablo's response to that was:
    "...no!"

25. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    We Filoni already said in an early interview that Sabine wasn't related to the Kryze family. And yeah MandoArtist is right about the second one.

A lot of hints have been pointing towards Sabine's mother being Rook Kast though.

MandoArtist likes this.