main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sabre Test Shots

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by Shara, Sep 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Chris called last night and told me to take a looksee. (sorry I wasn't home :D )

Well I'm dling Jimmy's right now, but Chris I gotta say you're a natural. Looks great.

Now to work on my tecnique ;)

2. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Shara,

I may not be a member of this FanForce but I have visited their site and the tests look awesome! Keep up the Good Work. Quad City..

A friend,
    Universal

3. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Well I'm not either, or at least I'm not on the members page, though I have been to mroe events than Dimitri! ;)

4. qcjediJohn_AM

qcjediJohn_AM Jedi Master star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Those saber tests are pretty sweet! I was wondering though, how is the saber effect being done? I've been working on a project for a friend where I put saber effects on a video, but I've been doing it frame by frame. It looks pretty good, but if theres an easier way, im definetly interested ;) Anyway, just wondering, thanks!

John

P.S. Once I have the video finished, I'll post a link to it here.

5. KwiVanArk

KwiVanArk Jedi Youngling

Sep 15, 2002
    How may I view the test footage? I would like to see it. From ur Florida friend.

6. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    Go to the website, on the front page is the link to the saber test. Just click on Chris or Jimmy to see either or. Hey John, I used PhotoShop to do the sabers, and I did them frame by frame. I captured the video and exported it as a .flm (filmstrip) and opened it in PhotoShop, after I added them , I imported it back to a AVI. Only problem is that the files get to big to work with. Each on of these 2 sec ones where around 250mb each.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.