main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Sac-Con March 6th

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Marric_Korde, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    A little late but i think we have a table here. Who all is going and wants to work the table? We need coverage from 930-4, the con is from 10-5.

post availability, as usual it's first come first serve:

930-12: Can't remember who has the table stuff, will check tonight.

12-2:

2-4: Whoever closes, opens the next con.

these are the minimum coverages, if we have enough interest we can expand the coverage.

2. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I would be down for the 12 -2 and/or the 2-4 shift. I was planning on bringing my armor to armor up for our table. If I armor up, wont be able to sit down at the table, so would need a "wingman" to actually be at the table with me. Also, would there be a place to change provided?

~DZ

3. Zam13

Zam13 Jedi Youngling

Sep 4, 2006
    I would be available from 12-2. Dillon is attending, but won't be sitting at the table this time. Hope this works out. -

~Pat~

4. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007
    Hi all,
    I'll be there all day as usual or most of it in the TK.
    I'm sure we have a table but haven't received a yes or no from either 3.

5. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    I may be speaking out of turn here since the boss isn't home from work yet...but if we aren't 100% sure we have a table, maybe we shouldn't run with this? I hate for everyone to plan on working the Con if we don't end up having a table. We could all just meet up at the Con and hang out...

6. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    Ok, though it looks like we could have coverage, I don't want to have people manning a table if we don't have to. It would be nice to go to a con and not have to work and just enjoy it for a change, even if it is just Sac-Con.

So unless everyone really wants to work the table, I say we just show up and have fun.

7. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    That sounds like a good plan! Unfortunately, I have not one, but two dance performances on Sunday so I won't be going at all. :( One of them is right across the way at Sac State!

8. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I'm all for doing what the group decides, but I think not having a table at a local show we may be missing out on an opportunity to showcase and to get the word out about our club. Anyway, just my thought on the subject.

~DZ

9. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    I figured I'd give the boards one last look to be sure...but with no confirmation of a table, I think we'll have to pass on this one. Honestly, I don't want to be up early to open up the Con for them not to know where we are seated or if we have a table, or if we have passes, etc. :(

10. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Yeah, if the Sac Con people are going to continue to be inconsiderate to us and not communicate or accommodate like they have/had for five, six, seven years... show up if you want to bother and have your fifteen minutes of fun - con's pretty much dead though. Not worth our time, if you ask me.

Harumph! ;)

-TJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.