Sac-Con @ Scottish Rite in June

Discussion in 'Sacramento, CA' started by TaintedJedi, Apr 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Better hurry TJ, Deadpool's fan club is filling up. DOH! :oops:
  2. JoeSunrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Do we get membership cards?
  3. qui-gundi_15 Jedi Master

star 4
    and what about health benefits
  4. Deadpool Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Yes to cards. You get a Geek or Nerd Card (sorry I don't take dorks heh heh)

No to Benefits.

Sorry it's a fanclub not a job. I ain't paying for LDV's *ahem operation.

We have meetings. no dues. it's a secret society of sorts....sorta like the stone cutters.

5. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sorry Dead head. You are mistaken. It was YOU who agreed to get the breast reduction and tummy tuck. Not me. You are the one trying to fit into that leather Teddy, and black french stokings. ;)
  6. Deadpool Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Projecting your self doubt on me again I see. Self Loathing doesn't suit you well old man.

and it was enlargement not reduction.
  7. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    enlargement? well - I am happy for you Dead. Finally admitting your teenie wennie size is a crucial step in better self asteem.
  8. Deadpool Jedi Youngling

star 4
    yeah well I have small boobs, not all of us can be you big guy.

The Deadpool FanClub is a good step to self esteem though.

Membership is free.
    You get a Geek or Nerd Card.

Bragging Rights that you know me.

Deadpool is an instant conversation piece in any social situation...and a good pick up line.

You get to add a line featuring Deadpool into your signature here on the boards at no cost to you.

Being in the Deadpool Fanclub gives you exclusive access to "Revenge for hire" where I Deadpool will personally give you free and funny advice for dealing with your enemies.

Membership is lifetime, once your in..theres no escape. (oh I wasn't suppose to tell you that)

Free Deadpool can crash at my place optional.

Lessons on how to talk in the third person.

Club President is Miss-Kitka (aka Copy Cat), don't even ask what her duties as president is. You don't want to know.

See you know you want to join people.
  9. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    :rolleyes: Someone has an overactive ego.

And no that's not jealousy.

:-B Geeks!!! All of you!!! :p
  10. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    My boobs are man boobs Dead. Able to lift a 405Lbs bench press with them. ;)
  11. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Good for you LDV! Maybe you should try benching some grammar books so you can spell 'stokings' right....

Im starting to see a pattern here, Poolio... LDV is T-ray, Im Weasel... and Hawkie is definitely Patch (I cant even leave for 5 minutes to get me an icecream sammich...)!!!
  12. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Look who's talking TJ. "sammich??" WTF?? Dude, quit speaking ebonics. Proper english thank you. At least you could see my meaning.

And as far as the names go, I don't know the movie you are talking about. Probably another obscure movie that you and Dead have seen. So, I am not T-Ray

BTW one sentence...

"chicks dig pecs." ;)
  13. Deadpool Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Hey no touching my Weasel without asking! tee hee.

14. kovacs76 Jedi Padawan

What does any of these posts have to do with Sac-Con?

Anyway it's now official, the RL will have a table at the Comic Show. We will be guests. Just like the 501st. This will be our first time having a table at this venue. This will be a steping stone way to grow and to spead the word that there is a Rebel Legion out there.

We will have SW music, RL fyers to hand out , picture album ( we need more pics) and hopefully recruit new members, A couple of SW props on the table, if anyone has a fighter pilot helmet or something that would help. We are currently working on getting a banner and I am also working on the " Have your pic with a Jedi" idea.

Anyone with Rebel Costumes ( Fighter Pilots, Rebel Cammando, Fleet Trooper) are strongly encouraged to attend. And of course anyone in costume ( not just RL )are encouraged to attend.

This will be our first event, but with eveyone's help this can and will get bigger and better overtime.

**Not in Rebel Legion - you can always sign up.**

MTFBWY,

Master Jedi
  15. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    To answer your question, a lot of the previous stuff had nothing to do with Sac Con. Moving on.

Master Jedi and I are very excited to be planning this, our first real RL event. With some back-up from the 501st, we'll hopefully get to do many more events.

Also, don;'t forget we are meeting after the show (about 4:30 pm) for some food and lots of talking. ;)
  16. Deadpool Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I'll be at the con, but not sure how long.

I doubt I'll be able to stay for the fun after...some of you know the score on that one.

17. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I've taken the weekend off from work so as long as I can get the necessary transportation <LDV? Still going?> I would be de-lighted to hang out with you guys after teh showzor.

TJ
  18. VykDraygo Jedi Padawan

i might show up if i can. can i get there from lightrail?
  19. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm not sure. The Scottish Rite Center is just across the street from Sac State (I think).
  20. JoeSunrider Jedi Master

star 4
    'Tis. I'll be there with the girlfriend. Not sure if we can make the dinner plans, because I don't know how long we're staying. I'll be sure to find you guys during the con though.
  21. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    We'll be the people the imperials are dragging off, or the hooded figures standing over smoking stormtrooper armor (depending on who you ask)... if worst comes to worst, look for the fat guy wearing the crocodile hunter shirt (and possibly playing DDR...) next to the merc with the mouth (clad in red spandex?)

TJ
  22. kovacs76 Jedi Padawan

The address is 6151 H steet, hopefully that helps, don't know how far lightrail is from here.

Master Jedi
  23. qui-gundi_15 Jedi Master

star 4
    i won't be able to make the dinner either. its my brothers b-day/graduation suprise party.
  24. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Uh, AJ. If you post it here, isn't there a small chance that your brother will read it and it won't be a surprise anymore? ;)

25. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    ...She has a point. Time for some jedi mindtricks, buddy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.