main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Sac Con September

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TionneHawk, Aug 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    I could meet anyone anywhere. I have to do it before Saturday and in the evening. I live in Elk Grove.

2. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    I will hook up with you somewhere Nasus

I also need a head count of who is going to be there at the Con

3. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I'll be there all day, doing split duty between the Empire and Rebellion and possibly Justice League.

Yes, I have multiple personalities...but I don't like to think of it as a disorder, I think of it as a party in my head. :D

4. PadawanBeldaPinik

PadawanBeldaPinik Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2005
    Hello there, i will be taking the bus there, so yes i will be there around 10:00am or so. i will be there all day. i was wondering if anyone knew how long it would take to get to Cal-Expo after the event? i plan on walking it.

5. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Rogue Leader, Rogue 8 requesting assistance. Need transportation to the rendevous point.

-TJ

6. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    copy that Rogue 8. The Imperial Shuttle that has been stolen in the past will be on hand to transport us and all materials being used for the Sac Con.

7. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2

RUSSELLSTANSBERY2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2006
    [face_peace] I will be there.

What time should I be there?

I could help setup, I could also bring (Vader and Luke)Fx lightsabers, Interactive Yoda, Vader mask.

8. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Keep in mind, we have a small table and will already have a LOT of stuff on it and a lot of stuff behind us for display. I think the table should focus more on the group and who we are...not what we have. Our photo album, flyers, other info, maybe the DVD player. *shrugs* just my 2 cents.

9. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    I agree. I'm not sure where we're even going to be standing! =P

-TJ

10. TheHouseofM

TheHouseofM Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2006
    I have a Demo Disc for Star Wars Lego II if you cats want to borrow it and have a PS2 and TV set up. Just a thought if you already planned on having a PS2 there.

11. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Sounds good everyone. I am working on the PVC display at the moment. Although, I had to modify it to hold out brand new Star Wars icon display!! ;)

It's just slow going right now, I am still pretty sore from Sunday's Paint Ball wars. Haven't got that combative in years!! But, for SMS and everyone else who wants to play paint ball, I have found the place. This place is awesome. Not only does it have the ballon obstacles to hide behind, but it does have personnel carriers, jeeps, bunkers. Also a wooded area to play in. This place is awesome. And has all the equipment to rent. This is definitely something the SVRF have to get involved in. Maybe against the 501st. ;) ;)

Paint Ball

12. Enzerumo

Enzerumo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2005
    Heck if you want we can play Battlefront 2 for people i could bring the X-Box =4 player with jedi assault all up to you guys plan on bringing blue bladed Mace Windu all so a mod for the FX that makes luke's ep6 looks sort of yellow on a MR,my dark/shadow jedi and the jumpsuit i got

Russ i got a extra switch for a luke fx want it? if you do ill install it while im there.

13. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2

Apr 8, 2006
    [face_peace] Heck ya Enzerumo, Could I watch you install the switch?

14. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006

Di Kum family checking in. Yes, Nasus, we are available anytime for pick up or delivery. Give us a call.

Rogue Leader, we expect to be there early for unloading and setting up. Just name the time.

15. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Okay it looks as if I have a hed count of 8-10 so far.

16. TheHouseofM

TheHouseofM Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2006
    I''ll be there pretty early since I have to do a quick set up on the PR table. Shouldn't take long and then I can help out setting up the Rogue table.

I should have a list of PR items tomorrow (package should be arriving today..or I hope so).

Movies: Employee of the Month (Dane Cook) Crank (Jason "The Transporter) And Snakes on a Plane.

I need to take some pictures of people and the "items" if anyone wants to volunteer.

17. Enzerumo

Aug 3, 2005
    Russ yeah you can watch

is any one bringing a tv? cause ill bring the box then

18. PadawanBeldaPinik

PadawanBeldaPinik Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2005
    Hello there, I have a portable DVD player I can bring.

19. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    I will bring my portable DVD player to play some Star Wars stuff. I'm not sure it is video game compatible.

That barrel of stuff Judy gave me is impressive. We have lots of stuff to give out.

Okay, now I need to know what time people who are working the booth will show up. We need to make sure we have all the hours of the Con covered.

10:00 -

11:00 -

12:00 -

13:00 -

14:00 -

15:00 -

16:00 -

I will be there at 7:20 not 7:21 but 7:20 ;) ;) LOL Actually I will be there at 0700 hrs to get our spot and get started on the set up

20. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2

Apr 8, 2006
    [face_peace] Hey LDV,

I could be there around that time if you want some help.

21. Enzerumo

Aug 3, 2005
    ill be there when you are LDV if not then 9-10
    ill bring the box+ 4 remotes and all the sw games i own for box
    Battlefront1-2
    KOTOR1-2
    For fun
    Halo1-2-map seasons1-4 of Red VS.Blue
    Timespilter3

22. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    I'll get there around 8 or 9 and will split my time somehow between the 501st and SVRF. Not sure when I'll be changing. I guess whenever the table needs manning.

23. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    I can be there until early afternoon. If you need help setting up, let me know.

24. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Sounds good Leia. Look forward to seeing you there! ;) Make sure everyone that you bring money for afterwards so we can make our trek to Mel's afterward. There is more to discuss, and I will have the Decypher as well.

25. Enzerumo

Aug 3, 2005
    Here are a few pics of some of my new stuff
    [image=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/Enzerumo/Image0831-1428TV3.jpg]
    yellow(ish?) MR FX blade NON-Photoshop
    [image=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/Enzerumo/Image0831-1436TV3.jpg]
    is this the right color of orange?
    [image=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/Enzerumo/Image0831-1429TV31.jpg]
    addon to my luke MR
    [image=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/Enzerumo/Image0831-1432TV3.jpg]
    yes it is a blue Mace windu MR FX
    [image=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/Enzerumo/Image0831-1433TV3.jpg]
    my X-box collection with 2 PC games
    [image=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/Enzerumo/Image0822-1650TV3.jpg]
    my brother in negative with a blue saber
    see you guy at the con as usual

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.