main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Sacrafises- Part I - Start of a New Republic

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Breoya, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Breoya

Darth_Breoya Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2008
    Story

300,000 Years after the Destruction of the second Death Star and the evil Emperor, there have been other stories about luke, the solo's and other stories, but my RPG goes furthur.

The Galaxy was fully reformed and recovered from the agony of before this time.All was a peace with the planets, there was barely any crime except for few who tried to orginize a group to attack, steal, kidnapping, or someother crime never worked out.Either they were caught or were frowned apon, so crime was never a big issue untill one day.
    A man named Dread Fler influenced enough to invade but wasn't very powerful, when they attack the place being attacked apon didn't not want to fight, so they were conquered.Dread soon made a more powerful army he called The Devistator's.Since the planet he was attacking didn't want to to fight they took it over.Dread then got himself a right-hand man who later got greedy.The mans name was Treg Nard wanted to be in control and when he couldn't he left and started his own faction.He started a group of Space Pirates and thats what they went by.Now there was Jedi's, The Devastator's, and the Space Pirates.

The Jedi had no corruption every one respected each other,had no problems.Then Nui Brif'n who was power hungry he wanted more and more.Then the Jedi figured out he stole the Sith Holocron and learned from it and practiced in the Dark Side.Nui wouldn't give it up so the jedi had to force it out of them until Nui pulle dout his lightsaber.A battle raged on and Nui killed the 5 out of 6 jedi that were there.The jedi left destroyed Nui's saber and he backed up to the window.He glanced out, saw a speeder going right below him,he grabed the Sith Holocron and jumped out the window.Landing on the speeder he kicked out the person driving it, and settled in the seat and drove off.Later after he trained to the extent where he learned all there is to know he traveled everywhere to find Sith information.Once he found most of them all he learned from them and declared himself a Sith Lord.Gathering up a huge army and 2 force users, they all went to korriban,a baren planet with a few population spots (unhabbited).They soon took control of Korriban and sent up temples,bases,and cities.The Sith were born.

[hr]
    **10 Years later**

The Jedi, Sith, The Devastator's, and the Space Pirates were formed along with crime and scum all over the galaxy.A Women named Seli Mand with an evily look and ambitious face wanted to star a faction of her own when no one would let her join thinking she was weak.She went to Nal Hutta and met with Zigar the Hutt and they worked out a deal of a Bounty Hunters Guild she wanted it called Carbon Gas, why? maybe because carbon can be used in many different.Like melting through things,burning eyes and throats, along with alot of torture ways.Whatever he reason she made her faction.Seli made a huge group of bounty hunters and took over a asteriod colony thats in the middle of the main space-way travel.

Now that evil was restored to the galaxy the jedi felt as if that peace was falling out of grasp, so they made a new Republic and another defense group called Silent knights of the Republic.They were called that because they were a secret orginization formed for special mission and top danger level circumstances.

[hr]
    ***100 years Later***

All the old Leaders who began the factions are dead and they had been electing new leaders and Resk was appointed Grand Jedi Master and started trying to make sure evil did not get near the Jedi.I went to the Jedi Council room to meet with the remaining jedi which were only two, since alot have not been deiscovered or they were joining the sith.
    We meet and turned our attention to the middle of the room where a hologram had turned on.It talked about how all our enemies have been doubling there forces and we didn't know why.Then a person representing Yavin 4 started talking about how they have prepared a base for the Republic,Silent knights,and the Jedi, then the message ended.The Republic and Silent knights had

2. Darth_Breoya

Mar 11, 2008
    Name: Resk uthar
    Race: Human
    Hair color: Brown
    Eye Color: Brown
    Skin is tan
    Clothing: Matching Balck and Brown Jedi Robe, gloves, and boots.
    Other: Green Madalion necklace
    Force sensitive: Yes
    Force powers: Force Shock, Force heal, Battle Meditation, Force Shield, Force Breath
    Area of Expertise: Fixing ships
    Weapons: Lightsaber(Bright Blue)
    Ship(s): http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u31/Dramedy_Productions/Star%20Wars%20-%20Beware%20the%20Dark%20Side/concorddawncruiser2.jpg
    Driods: A lifelike repair,fighting, and housekeeping droid named B9-42
    ***FORCE USERS ONLY***
    Lightsaber type: Double
    Color(s): Blue
    BRIEF Bio and Info: Resk was born on the planet Dantooine a jedi colonised planet.His mother and father were jedi and started to train his, the sith attacked the planet and his mother and father died in the battle.
    After that a jedi rescued him and raised him till he was ten, until the Jedi was assasinated by a sith leave Resk all alone.He soon found sheleter in an unused apartment which he lived in until 14 when he was walking the streets and a Jedi met with him, convincing him to rejoin the order.For 2 years he trained to become a padawan and then he was assigned a master and was taught until 27 then became a Jedi knight.After he became a Jedi knight the Gran Jedi master died and he ran for the title.Theese debates went on for 10 years.He won and became the Grand Jedi master at 37.

3. Darth_Breoya

Mar 11, 2008
    Once we get more members then we will star.Please join people.

4. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Hi!

Looks like you're new to the roleplaying forums. Welcome indeed - we like having new people start up here. :)

However, can I encourage you to have a read of this thread as an introduction to how we "do" things around here? It'll guarantee you more players in the long run, and more enjoyment.

Hope to see you around! :)

5. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    And as Imperial_Hammer had said in one of your other threads, you are only allowed to have one RPG at a time in this forum. Keep that in mind.

I realize you asked for that topic to be locked...But it's best to PM a moderator, ask them to lock it and wait to put the new thread up.

Also, I suggest waiting longer until you have your thread locked. That thread was only open for about a day; some users don't come here everyday due to real life issues. Just some advice. :)

6. DarthAnakin101

DarthAnakin101 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    Name: Lukin Kenalker
    Hair color: Black
    Eye Color: Blue
    Skin: White, Tanish
    Clothing: Traditional Jedi Garb
    Other: a silver ring on his right ring finger with his family emblem on it
    Occupation:(Jedi Order,Sith, Bounty Hunter, Pilot, Scientist, Mercenary, etc.) Jedi Order
    Force powers(Up to 5,If Force Sensitive): Electric Judgement, Force Heal
    Area of Expertise:(What do you claim to be good at?) Slicing
    Weapons: lightsaber
    Ships: red Jedi Starfighter (as seen in Episode 3)
    Driods: an astromech droid, R4-F2
    ***FORCE USERS ONLY***
    Lightsaber type (Single,Double,deul wield, whip,ect.) Single
    Color(s): Navy Blue
    BRIEF Bio and Info: Born on the planet Coruscant to poor parents, Lukin was left on the doorstep of the Jedi Temple. He was raised by the Jedi and trained to become a Jedi Knight. Lukin has never taken an apprentice, as his time is taken up by the search for his parents. His only clue to their identity is the ring his parents left with him as a baby.

7. Darth_Breoya

Mar 11, 2008
    I know but I locked those topics

8. Darth_Breoya

Mar 11, 2008
    we'll start when we get a few more members ok.

9. Darth_Breoya

Mar 11, 2008
    Approved mems-

DarthAnakin101

Alexanderlagrande

More are welcome.

10. Master_Sammie

Master_Sammie Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2008
    GM Approved :)

Name: Jen Wedro
    Skin is Tan
    Clothing: http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m54/Dinkus_Mayhem/Star%20Wars/Jedi.jpg
    Other: None
    Force powers: Force stun, Battle Meditation, Mind Trick
    Area of Expertise: Combat or Technology
    Weapons: Lightsaber

Ships: Battle Cruiser http://www.geocities.com/twiztid_freak_25/ASgard.JPG

***FORCE USERS ONLY***
    Lightsaber type: deul wield
    Color(s): Both Lightsabers are Green

Bio: Jen was born on the peaceful planet of Naboo with her Mother.He father had been killed for gambaling, when he wasn't able to pay his debts.Jen then grew up a normal life untill she was recongnised that she was force sensitive at 12.Jen wanted to leave to the academy,but her mom had a hard time letting go.Her mother then resoned with the Jedi and let Jen go off on her own.She trained and became a padawan,soon after when she was 20 her master died and she became a Jedi.

11. Darth_Breoya

Mar 11, 2008
    Approved Mems-

DarthAnakin101 - Lukin Kenalker

Alexanderlagrande - Jack Bennington

Master_Sammie - Jen Wedro

More are Welcome always, this is strickly for fun so lets have.

12. Darth_Breoya

Mar 11, 2008
    We will start once Alex posts his CS

13. Darth_Breoya

Mar 11, 2008
    All welcome.

After Alex posts his CS then we will begin.

14. Alexanderlagrande

Alexanderlagrande Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2007
    Name:Jack Bennington
    Race:Ubese
    Hair color:Blonde
    Eye Color:Blue
    Skin:White
    Clothing:Ubese Combat Armor
    [image=http://www.themotorpool.net/v/vspfiles/photos/MF18243-2T.jpg]
    Other:None
    Force sensitive:Yes
    Force powers:Untrained in the Force
    Area of Expertise:Killing
    Weapons:Mandalorian Ripper, Combat Knife
    Ships:Boussh-Class Dreadnought "The Impassable"
    [image=http://unscleric.com/images/CovenantShip.jpg]
    Driods:None
    ***FORCE USERS ONLY***
    Lightsaber type (Single,Double,deul wield, whip,ect.)
    Color(s):
    Bio:
    Jack was born on Ulba IV. He was always a gifted child, showing wants to explore the galaxy.
    He rose throught the ranks of the Ulba IV Navy, and eventually rose to the Rank of Captain.
    He was given the ship "The Impassable" a experimental Boussh-Class Dreadnought, but was never very happy in the Navy.
    So one day he decided to leave the Navy, along with his ship. He was about to leave system when he was intercepted by the outdated Ubese Fleet, so he opened fire on his comrades turning most of the Ubese Fleet into slag.
    He moved out of system and headed toward the old Imperial World of Byss.
    When he arrived, he was intercepted by several outdated Pelleon-Class Star Destroyers, and made quick work of them, killing them all to the last.
    He is still at Byss with his ship and crew.

15. DarkSideAssasin

DarkSideAssasin Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2008
    Name: Darth Terros
    Alias: Resk Beroya
    Skin is Tan
    Clothing: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j92/jacecaldon/Sith_by_Alienette.jpg

Other:None
    Force sensitive:Yes
    Force powers: Force Explosion, Force Crush, Drain Life, Force Thunder, Force Kill
    Area of Expertise:Killing
    Weapons: Liightsaber
    Ships: http://www.brokenallegiance.net/media/BA2/images/Ship_01a.jpg

Driods:None
    ***FORCE USERS ONLY***
    Lightsaber type Single
    Color(s): Red

Bio:
    Resk was born on the planet of Corruscant. His mother Natalie Beroya died in child birth, his father, Tarj Kren, was a Crime lord. When money was tight he had Resk, at age 8, steal from place. he was very good. When he became of age 31 he was able to fight extraordinary, having been training to fight all his life. Resk had made his own gang, named after his family's last name, Beroya. Beroya in Mandalorian language means Bounty Hunter. His gang Beroya's Guild, was the most destructive gang in Corruscant.

The gang stole, kidnapped, committed space piracy, and various other crimes. One a smuggling run he was caught, they chased them back to the ships. Resk fell and couldn't get up in time, when he did there was lazercuffs on him. He was brought to a asteroid prison, where he would be sentenced to a two years of prison. 1 year past, in those months he witnessed people hang themselfs.That made him cringe at sight. Later after, a man in his young fifties came to prison. He felt an ora of darkness around him." Name's Resk, yours ?said Resk cautioning," Darth Kiru, Sith" Kiru said. 'Why is a sith locked up in prison, more importantly why am I talking to a sith' Resk thought."W-why are you in prison, your lordship? Said Resk,?Why did I say you lordship? wondered Resk."My padawan, struck me down for my crimes, as he said they were, then turned me in, he was no sith" Kiru said getting angry."Oh, but what gets me is, you don?t have a plan to get out yet ?Said Resk calmly."Who said I didn't" Kiru said, as the cell door opening and a small droid on wheels rolls in. A hologram turned on, Kiru and the Hologram had a conversation while I got up and went to the cell door. ?The dumb wardens keeping the weapons near my cell? Thought Resk laughing a bit, as he rummaged through the pile of weapons, until he found a small tubular object.? What kind of weapon is this' He thought confused. Resk found a small button and pressed it, a red, glowing blade swished out. He got the hang of it fast and stabed the control panel for his cell. It opened and he went to the control panel for the jail, he opened all the doors and said "Follow me to the docking bay and we'll fly out of here with victory, before we do this though grab weapons from the cart by my cell ?Commanded Resk. There was enough for everyone except another lightsaber. He picked it up and gave it to Kiru and said "Let?s do this?. Then Kiru asked Resk something as they ran to the hanger "Do you want to join the Sith, Resk, I see great talents in you, and how you mastered your saber so quickly".'Umm, why not ?Agreed Resk, "Good" replied Kiru happily.

Once they reached the hanger they had to fight of a lot of guards. They quickly defeated them because of Resk and Kiru and their lightsabers. After taking them all out, everyone rushed into ships. Resk taking the biggest one claiming it his own. All around you could hear the high pitched whine of the ships about to take off. Out of the hanger came out a fleet of ships hurrying out of the system. Resk and Kiru set coarse for Korriban. Once there Resk took upon the title of Darth Terros and became sith lord at 35. Resk now waits for an apprentance of his own.

16. Darth_Breoya

Mar 11, 2008
    Ok now we have 5 players and we can start our game, MORE are still welcomed.but before we start I will tell you some NPC's will be in the game.

Jedi's,Sith, Bounty hunters, crime lords, senators, mercenarys, ect.

Killing them wont be easy except if they're youngling in the jedi or little kids, whoever wants to kill them more to you.So important NPC I will post for the Factions and other people. Be in Mind if you want to join as a senator or a diplomat you can and start a new faction a Senate, whatever more to you.Also that you can be a master to live people if you disire, and if they agree to it.

Jedi NPC's

Master Fresk

Master Huru

Jedi Knight Naiome

Padawans (if you want a padawan)

Younglings

Sith NPC's

Darth Akhan

Darth Macer

Dark Jedi Knight Uri

Apprentances (For your chosing of teaching them)

Republic and Silent knights NPC's

Admiral Riku

Commander Berosk

Republic Soldiers

Silent Knights Sargent Koorub

Silent Knights Officer Fi'ar

Silent Knights Commander Narj

Silent Knight Soldiers

Crime Lord NPC

Crime Lord Karu Jarn

17. Darth_Breoya

Mar 11, 2008
    Resk Uthar

Setting: Jedi Cruiser, Command Deck

I walked through the door into the Command deck where I saw a kid around 10. "What is going on commander" Resk asked,"This is Jen Lijen she is 10, she was found force sensative and ws sent here today while you were sleeping" Said Commander Berosk."Oh, well to the Jedi Jen, don't be afriad some day you will be strong with the force able to do things you couldn't believe" Resk said. "We should be ariving at the Jedi academy where there are lots of other kids around, until then Command Berosk will show you to your quater, feel free to walk around the ship as much as you feel like and you can get some food sent up by the chefs, I bet you are hungry arn't you" I asked the girl? "Yes I am very hungry Master jedi"she said becoming more calm, "You heard her, get some food for her Commander" Resk said winking at her friendly. She waved at Resk as she left the room returning the wave as I walked toward the Bridge overlooking the vast galaxy.

"SIR,SIR the radar is picking up sith interceptors" the soldier said as he ran up to Resk, "What, we must alarm everyone notify the Republic and have them send reinforcments, I fear we are about to have a battle" Resk said running to the radar to look at a view of the radar. It was true Sith were coming and we must turn on all defenses. Resk went to the ship comm. system and spoke loudly "Sith Are approaching the perimeter, prepare for battle all soldiears report to the hanger for take off, all Jedi gaurd the halls, get all kids to a secure location" Resk said, sounding the alarm.

Resk ran to the Ship-to-ship comm. unit where Admiral Riku was contacting the sith. The call went through and Admiral Riku began to talk "Attentioc, sith, you are tespasing in Republic territory, turn around and leave the area, or we will fire on you", A few minutes later a message came back "You foolish Jedi you realy think we will back down, no way it's your time to die Jedi". After the message ended a huge fleet of Sith Ships surrounded the Jedi cruiser. "We need to go to red level and call the Republic and Silent Knight now, we are no match for this fllet, tell the soldiers we have to fight and hold them off as long as they can" Said resk."Yes Master Jedi" the Admiral repliead walking to the comm. system, he told everyone of the situation and for the soldiers to take off. Resk looked out the window seeing the Sith ships continue to get closer and as the ships from the our hangers took off to fight, "Good luck, to us all" Resk said, gazing off into space.

TAG:ANYONE
    OOC: Anyone but a jedi will not start on the Jedi Cruiser.

18. DarkSideAssasin

Mar 15, 2008
    IC: Dath Terros

Setting: Sith Destroyer, Command Deck

All through the hall as Darth Terros walked became silent. Everyone bowed before him as they saw him.The door opened to the Command deck he saw a tall man sitting in a chair.

"Who are you, and why are you on my ship" Said Darth Terros

All the man did was walk into the shadows, I stared at him, but after a second he was on the ceiling, then the ground, then ceiling again.

"Stop it, Stop it NOW, what is going on here commander" Said Terros

"Hes a new Sith Lord, my lord, he came to greet you and fight by your side".

Darth Terros look at him, then took a step foward.

"Sith are you, we'll see about that" Said Darth Terros, taking out his Lightsaber.

TAG: Darth Oab

19. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    IC: Lukin Kenalker

Setting: Hanger of Jedi Cruiser

Lukin was modifying the engine of his Jedi Starfighter when he heard the command to take off. Finally, he thought, some real action. He finished what he was doing and put R4-F2 into his hold. Lukin then hopped into the cockpit and closed it, and began to turn on the power. Once all of his statistics and vitals were shown to be ready, he took off, using the Force to guide him. "Let's go show those Sith who the real Force-Users are!" he said into his headset, hearing the whoops and cheers of those fighting along side him.

Tag: Anyone in a ship, or any Jedi

20. Darth_Breoya

Mar 11, 2008
    Lukin was modifying the engine of his Jedi Starfighter when he heard the command to take off. Finally, he thought, some real action. He finished what he was doing and put R4-F2 into his hold. Lukin then hopped into the cockpit and closed it, and began to turn on the power. Once all of his statistics and vitals were shown to be ready, he took off, using the Force to guide him. "Let's go show those Sith who the real Force-Users are!" he said into his headset, hearing the whoops and cheers of those fighting along side him.

Resk ran as fast as he could to the Council room where he would call meeting, then a thought ran through his mind that he should fight also. He went into the hanger when he reached it, and heard Lukin say "Let's go show those Sith who the real Force-Users are!". I went over to the side of the hanger and poed out the side of the wall, inside of that was a keypad. Resk typed in a code, and a big part of the wall in the hanger opened, revealing a hidin hanger with Resk's private Attack Cruiser, the size of a one story house, in circular form. Resk then turned around and walked up to Lukin's ships.

[color=blue]"Wanna hop in with me? My plan is to get inside the Sith Capitol Cruiser, destroy it from the inside, and I need help from another Jedi. I already called for a some extra soldiers to assist us."[/color]

The Emergency Alarm Broad cast turned on [b][color=yellow][hl=black]The Engines have taken extreme damage,WARNING,WARNING,WARNING[/hl][/color][/b]

[b]TAG: Lukin, or anyone.....[/b]

21. Master_Sammie

Master_Sammie Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2008
    Jen ran by the hanger when she heard Resk talking to Lukin, then she heard the horrible Emergency Alarm broadcast. She then turned around and went into the hanger running down the stairs to where Resk and Lukin sitting in the seat of his fighter.

"I will go to, your going to need all the help you can get Master Uthar". Jen said running toward them.

All of a sudden a Loud Bang was heard all throughout the ship, our vessle rumbled. The sith had now gotten in range close enough to fire upon us.

22. DarkSideAssasin

Mar 15, 2008
    Darth Terros used force push on Darth oab making him fly into the wall. When he strugled to get up he kicked him in the stomiach and walked out of the room saying.

"Weakling, get him out of my presence, and increase fire on the jedi."

The gaurds carried Darth oab to the Prison chamber and left saying "You should have fought quicker."

The power in the guns increased and rained fire upon the Jedi Cruiser. Out of no where a fleet of Republic Attack Cruisers flew out of Hyperspace, firing on the Sith fleet.

Darth terros cursed and slamed his fist making a dent in the wall"The Republic I thought they left for Yavin 4, never the less we will wipe them from the face of the galaxy. Devert engine Power to the Fire".

23. Darth_Breoya

Mar 11, 2008
    This account elongs to JediPassion he will be playing soon.

APPROVED

Name:Darth (Karbaz) Oab
    Race: Zabrak
    Hair color: none
    Eye Color: yellow
    Skin : pale
    Clothing: Matrix Armor
    Other: sith knife that is used to consentrate his dark side energies.
    Force power: Mechu-deru,Kinetite,Force lightning,Force Crush, Electromagnetic Torpedo
    Area of Expertise: Droid construction and Repair also with dark side embuement
    Weapons: single light saber
    Ships: MC80 Home One type Star Cruiser(painted all black)

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/5/5e/Mchomeone2a.jpg

Driods: IG-100 Magna Gaurd(2) with vibroblade weapons and a personal SD-10 battle droid
    ***FORCE USERS ONLY***
    Lightsaber type: single
    Color(s): Scarlet(or red)

Bio: Karbaz grew up in a war filled neighboorhood on the based home planet of the Zabrak, he was the main reason for the waring. With the death of his parents being killed by gang members awakening his fury he stole parts for droids and made droids for a living. Eventually he came upon a jedi whom he requested to teach him the ways of the force the jedi did do so. Once upon the age of 20 he killed the jedi and taking the jedi's lightsaber and remodeling it to his own liking. Around the same time he begun finding out that he could embue dark side energies into his droids so he begun searching for places on the planet with dark side energies. Five months liater he found it but it was inhabited by the same gang who killed his parents, he used this oppritunity to kill them by blood rushing them with his personal squad of droids and himself. The battle itself took several weeks to kill them all and he lost a arm in doing so but it was worth it. Now he's learned about the new academy thats been set up on another planet. (informed by one of his droids) So he set up a factory on the zabrak home planet and sent a destress call to a near by ship which coincidentally was a MC80 Home One type Star Cruiser filled with republic soliders he used thier foolishness to kill most of them and take the ship. Whom ever was still alive surrendered and pleged themselves to his service and got mandatory cybernitc implants back at the factory, all the ones who were dead he used his factory to embue whatever remaining darkside powers to have the mechanical enhancements control the body and be his attacking force. Now in the present he is on the current planet where the sith academy is building war droids and improving the academy defence.

24. DarkSideAssasin

Mar 15, 2008
    Tag: Anyone

25. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    IC: Lukin

Setting: Ship Hanger

Lukin was reluctant to leave his ship, but he hopped out of the cockpit. "I'm in," he said, "Jen's right. You'll need all the help you can get." He looked at the Attack Cruiser. "This is a fine ship you've got here," he said to Master Uthar, with a grin, "May I fly it?"

Tag: Master Uthar, Jen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.