main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Sacramento Comic-Collector show at the Scottish Rite Center Sun Dec 12th

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Deadpool, Nov 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Shopping for other people at a con? NOT a chance it's all about me (and the boy).

Had a great time. found some deals. had a laugh or two. Talked to Lacey Underall/Yori briefly.

TJ I brought your DVD's...again. (LDV can confirm this) and no TJ...again. So I traded your DVD's for a copy of the Star Wars Holiday Special.

the word on everyone's lips is C3. at least I'm not in my boat alone..the unless I come into some money suddenly I'm not going boat.

I had thought of going and even started to mentally plan it out, then I figured I can't even make a quick trip to LA let alone Indy for C3.

I really need a sugar momma. So if anyone knows a nice lady with some cash who needs a new friend...let me know.
    DRAT! I knew I should have asked Lacy Underall for her phone number!!

2. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    So I traded your DVD's for a copy of the Star Wars Holiday Special.

:eek:

Wookiee Pr0n? [face_sick]

3. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Well, you're not alone in that boat, Poolio. Except I'm in LA and you're in Sac. Maybe I should start playing the Lottery.

4. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    I keep writing letters to Anglina Jolie to see if she needs a new boy toy. but so far I'll I've gotten is this stupid restraining order.

5. Pash_Cr

Pash_Cr Jedi Youngling

Nov 3, 2004
    Had fun meeting you deadpool and hanging out with some of the 501st folks. Hope you get the chance to go to E3. So when is the next event? I should have a free schedule from now till February, when grad school starts back up.

6. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Hey everyone!

Had a blast at the Comic Collector show! Good to see old friends from the 501st again. Nice to see the Rogues as well. It was fun to walk around with Eva and watch her buy all kinds of Star Wars goodies. LOL They had some great deals on a bunch of Star Wars stuff!! Next time, I will remeber to bring my money since they don't take plastic. Ugghh!!

I got some good pics and I will be posting them on the web site. AJ, I nned you to send me the pics you sent of the Show if you wouldn't mind. Also, I need everyone who attended to send me a PM with your take on the show and seeing everyone.

7. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    ^^;

Would it make a difference if I said I had been abducted by Trekkies?

In reality, I had work. I also have had an absolutely cruddy time with my internet connection. I will... WILL... try to make it to the next show.

-TJ

8. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Hmm...work. Classic excuse. In fact, it was just used on me when I was stood up by a guy who was supposed to go with me to San Diego's Toys 4 Tots event. I received said excuse this morning as he had e-mailed me an hour after he was supposed to show up.

Grrrrr....If there's one thing I hate, it's being stood up.
    (slightly bitter, can you tell?)

9. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Ok TJ you get one more chance.

And Hawkie, Deadpool only stands at attention for a women he never stands them up. so if you ever need a fun lovin Sith for a good time...just whistle...you do know how to whistle don't you? It's easy you just put your lips together and blow.

10. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Hey everyone, I am back from the land of the banned. I trust everyone is doing well?

11. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Welcome back, LDV!
    I am alive and kicking!

12. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    good to hear Tionne, but it seems I have been stripped of my colors and status for now. I have a PM to our RSA but he hasn't answered yet. Oh well, I faught the good fight for women. We will see if I will be back or not.

13. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dec 7, 2004
    OK, since I am the one who asked you to go into that thread in the first place I'll have my say about this and then leave it.

1) Your fan force elected you CR. If they don't feel you did something unbecoming of a CR then they have the right to have you as a CR.

2) What you did was in the JCC, not the FF. They are supposedly 2 separate entities that share the same boards. Case in point, each fan force can have different policies on spoilers, membership, etc.

And to your fan force I apologize for even alerting LDV to that thread which resulted in his ban. I voluntarily took a ban after I campaigned to have the thread closed.

But what he said in there should make every person who is a woman or values women proud. He is a true gentleman and deserves respect for being willing to stand up for what he believes in.

14. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    I saw that thread and I agree with everything Jada just said. LDV makes a fantastic CR and if they don't return your colors I WILL make a big fuss. (I'm actually surprised I still have mine, they were only supposed to be temporary)

15. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    {Matrix-Smith]Welcome back Mr Vader...we've missed you.[/smith]

I'm sure your colors will be returned. Slap on the wrist and all that.

Otherwise we will rise up and take them by force.

Can I get colors too?...I'm quite found of periwinkle blue.

16. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dec 7, 2004
    I agree with everything Jada just said.

I'm putting that in my profile along with this tidbit from jedi-mind-trick:

"Wow....he either does not know Jada very well, or he is into putting his life in extreme risk."

17. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Hahah! You are more than welcome to, Jada. LDV, a message has been sent to JediRacer asking about this. If he can't fix it, I'll go to someone else.

Hawkie will pull strings. Nobody messes with the Rogues, especially their CR.

18. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Thanks everyone but JediRacer came to my aid, and I have my colors back.

Thanks for all the praise everyone. It was a case of "Fight the Good Fight."

But, I have learned my lesson as well. I need to choose my words better. Oh well

But, if anyone needs help from the unjustice, I will always be there. ;)

Thanks again everyone

19. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    I notice my special colors are gone. But I also have my old title back, which is much more important to me. Everyone who knows me, knows I'm a SVRF Rogue till the end. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.