main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Sacramento Comics and Collectibles Show - September 2nd

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TaintedJedi, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    See the thread title. I assume we'll start planning for this, if we haven't already. I think it'd be useful to mention it at our meeting on the 25th.

-TJ

2. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    TJ, where did you get the date? For some reason, I thought it was the 9th (second Sunday).

3. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    I believe he's referring to the Costuming meeting.

4. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
  5. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    I thought we had already talked about this one and decided we weren't going to have a table there, or was that the anime one? dang blasted memory, know something one minute and forget were you put the keys the next.

6. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    -shrugs- i Dunno. I can't remember half the important schnizt anyways. I think that was the July one.

-TJ

7. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    your probably right, plus your younger all your cylinders are still firing. Guess we'll find out sat. cool beans either way (yep, used cool beans).

8. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
  9. CaeliRose

CaeliRose Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2005
    No, we've decided not to do the San Jose con. Ring any bells? :-B

10. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Now, I don't have my notes in front of me but I don't remember talking about this at all at the last meeting (or ever). We only talked about SiliCon and Creation Con. And Caeli is right, we bagged going to SiliCon.

TJ, are you coming on Saturday so you can fill us in on this and get the ball rolling if it's something that everyone wants to do???:D

11. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    Well I know for a fact we all skipped the July Sacramento Con. Or at least almost everyone. Because it was right after C IV or something... at least, I'm pretty dang sure.

-TJ

12. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    I was just bringing it up, since it was always our "standard" show... if people don't go, s'cool with me.

-TJ

13. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Dang, man, don't roll over so easy -- fight for it!;) Seriously, I'll check out your link so I can get the details about it, and then on Saturday we can all see if it'll fit into our busy, exciting lives.

And you didn't answer my question --are you coming Saturday???

14. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    I think I was remembering that we skipped out on the Anime-Con, I'm sure we can do this one no problem. I happen to work with one of the guys that does security out there, so from here on out I no longer have to pay woo-hoo (at least as long as he is doing security).

15. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Well la-de-da for you, Mr. Marric...but what about the rest of us?? Huh? What can you get done for us? There is no I in TEAM, buddy...we want to get in free, too!;)

16. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    I can see what he has to say aboot that. It could be nice for those that don't work our table there.

17. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Look at you...I was just kidding, but if you could actually work something, I'm sure it would be appreicated. We need to do some more discussion of this on Saturday, me thinks. ('specially since TJ waited SO dang long to post this, and now it's only 2 weeks away --- arrrgggg!):D

18. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Hey we pulled C4 together in days. I know you can do this. :) Unfortunately, I will be in Redding that weekend so can't help but can provide the table stuff if needed. :) Just let us know on Saturday what is needed and we can send it with someone that night. Didn't I hear that the other no names mentioned group is no longer participating at this event and we could be "the" star wars reps if we continued. :) I know there was not alot of participation in the one in June as it was so close on the heals of the convention.

Marric, are we not doing the one that you were working on? I missed that somewhere. Did we ever make a decision on the San Jose one??

19. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    Sili-out, Creation-in. SJ-out, SAC-in. I think we're all set I just have to work on some things thanks to all of you[:D] hopefully I'll have some news on sat.

20. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    brrrrrrrpppppppp!

21. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Excuse yourself, Mr. Bith-man!

You are right, Nasus, this CAN be done! And for the sake of kindness and ease of reading, I'll just say "yes" that we did indeed hear that the other group is no longer taking part. (Wow, I've had to change and delete this sentence 10 times so as not to offend) And since we are the coolest and most FIERCE :cool: SW fans around, I think we could rep-re-sent!

22. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    I will just bring the boxes we used at C4 and you guys can use what you need. I think there were left overs from the last Sac Con. :) I am not sure who has those. Probably our fearless leader. :)

23. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    JD, my attendance lies solely on our fearless leader, who's yet to get back to me on ride confirmation.

-TJ

24. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    Yes. Rings a bell. "BONG"!8-}

--Jedi Dark Night

25. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    so when are we deciding to do this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.