Sac, CA Sacramento Creation Fan Convention: September 28 - 30

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Bith_Lord, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedidoria Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh pleeze....I am quite certain myself that C3PO had everything to do with it, and I played little to no part. I was merely there for the rather enjoyable emergence of the "true" nature of our dear Marric. And we thought he was a quiet young chap...
  2. Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I am a quiet almost young chap. I assure you what ever you think you saw didn't happen,[obi-wan voice]this is not the marric your thinking of [/obi-wan voice].
  3. Jedidoria Jedi Padawan

star 4
    You most certainly are NOT quiet, and you are a fair bit younger than many of us, so I stand by my assertion that we were very wrong in our original impression of you...and I may have had a few too many, but I remember everything...and it was a jolly good time....

...this isn't the Marric we were thinking of...we can go about our business...move along...move along...
  4. Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan

star 4
    just thought I'd give this a little bump
  5. Jedidoria Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Did I read in another thread that you have new info to update us on, Marric? Or am I confusing yet another con?
  6. Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan

star 4
    nothing really new, just trying to keep communication open on this.
  7. Jedidoria Jedi Padawan

star 4
    *bump* Ok, I am trying to clear my calendar at the end of the month, but I need to know if we are for sure a "go" on this...any details?
  8. Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'm hoping to have something for this weekend's meeting.
  9. Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan

star 4
    basic general admission prices are as follows-

FRIDAY: $20
    SATURDAY: $25
    SUNDAY: $25

so not too bad, I was seeing the preffered daily passes
  10. AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling

star 3
    So, do we decice which day we can work and then buy our pass in advance so we can get in to work? Or, did we decide that our vendor pass would get 2 people at a time in? I'm thinking of just buying a daily pass.
  11. CaeliRose Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I've got the 29th and 30th off of work. I can probably only cover shifts for the 29th though as George works the 30th.
  12. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight

star 5
    I will start a time/shift list and everyone can fill in when they can work
  13. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I would like to know how we are handling entrance fees... I heard something about vendor badges? How's that working? Because let's face it... TJ's a cheapskate!

EDIT: On another note, I have school Fridays so I won't be doing anything friday as far as Con goes.

-TJ
  14. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight

star 5
    :rolleyes: ain't that the truth!!!
  15. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
  16. Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'm seeing what I can do, at this point it's not much but I will try for you oh mighty "Magnum" or would it be "T.C."?
  17. JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I'll be able to work the table (or whatever) Saturday of the con, during the day. Sunday is a maybe, but Saturday for sure.
    If budget and everything works out then I'll likely go Sunday. But don't count on it yet because, speaking about TJ being a cheapskate, I was raised on being a cheapskate. [face_money_eyes] LOL So we shall see.

--Jedi Dark Night
  18. Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan

star 4
    hah now I'm here too[face_dancing]

let's not forget we're having a planning meeting this weekend.
  19. Womprat429 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I'm not totally clear on when the planning meeting is, but count me in for volunteering for the table on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, in the morning for sure and probably in the evening too. I don't really have any plans for that weekend and I don't have any shows. I would like to go to the planning meeting too, so if someone could tell me when it is that would be hot.
  20. Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling

star 3
    It is Sunday at Mountain Mike's. Can someone post the time just for us all to be sure. Don't want to post the wrong time and have everyone show up then. :)
  21. AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling

star 3
    My notes say Sunday, Sep 23 at 2:00 p.m. @ Mtn. Mike's
  22. Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Awesome as always AuntBeru. Glad you were taking notes. I forgot to write it down and was working on checking with someone on the time. :)
  23. Jedidoria Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Shoot, I'm the secretary and I had the time but not the locale. Good listening AuntBeru!
  24. Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan

star 4
    way to stay on the ball secretary[face_not_talking]
  25. Jedidoria Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hush, Mr.Schmooze-man. All you gotta do is talk to people and be your regular charming (:rolleyes:) self in your position. I actually have to WORK -- and my hands and ears get tired from all the yakking that goes on! So there!:p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.