Sacramento Creation Fan Convention: September 28 - 30

Discussion in 'Sacramento, CA' started by Bith_Lord, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marric_Korde Jedi Master

star 4
    I wouldn't say charming as much as say full of it[face_monkey]
  2. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    Didn't you see my rolling eyes? I agree you are full of monkey.
  3. Marric_Korde Jedi Master

star 4
    stupid one post a minute rule:mad: I will have victory
  4. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, that rule keeps getting me, too. Hmmm, you think they have that rule so dorks like us don't clog up the boards with stupid banter??
  5. Marric_Korde Jedi Master

star 4
    Probably, darn board Nazis:mad: I wave finger at the rule[face_shame_on_you]
  6. Bith_Lord Jedi Master

star 4
    At the meeting this Sunday, we will need to take more site pictures... so if you havent already, bring your group collared shirt and if you dont have a shirt perhaps someone or someones can lend?
  7. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  8. Marric_Korde Jedi Master

star 4
    oooh more dress up pictures, maybe I should take one without the goatee.
  9. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    Less is more, Marric...less is more...;)
  10. Marric_Korde Jedi Master

star 4
    Less pictures of me? or less facial hair? although pictures steal your soul, the more the better for me, so I can choose the best looking one(which might actually be the one I'm not in).
  11. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    I meant less facial hair, silly!
  12. Marric_Korde Jedi Master

star 4
    does a soulpatch count?
  13. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    A soulpatch is ok as long as it's not fluffy...no Shaggy looking stuff...
  14. MaraJadeEmperorsHand Jedi Knight

star 2
    You should try a nicorette patch, I'm told they are good for a "buzz", no chicken flava there.
  15. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You have a very "interesting" choice JD. ;)
  16. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    LDV, you are a very, very bad boy.:p
  17. MaraJadeEmperorsHand Jedi Knight

star 2
    ...badboy, badboy, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you....
  18. JediDarkNight Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey, beards are cool man! Obi Wan had one din't he? Our Supreme Chancellor now has one, don't he? In fact, didn't I hear him say he was growing it for the occassion (his costume, for the Con? Or was that for Rick's flick?)?

Well, as far as beard's go with me, it's just the opposite, Jedidoria; more's better! :D OK, so I don't where one myself; but I have before. Was a goatee that last time I wore one. I may even grow me a full one this winter. (Don't even think about bringing up the guy in the red suit; I'm not taking somebody else's job, and I'm not even that old! LOL)

--Jedi DarkNight
  19. PadawanBeldaPinik Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello there, I was not able to attend, sorry, due to finances and we are still moving in... anyways I wanted to let you know I am avaible for the entire convention... Um though I may need transportation home on Friday night, and transportation there and back Sat and Sunday... Please let me know if you can help me? please? I will contribute towards gas... I posted this in the meeting thread ... Um I am still in need of a ride? Anyone please help?
  20. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I will send you a PM later this evening Belda, don't worry
  21. CaeliRose Jedi Knight

star 2
    Let me know what our schedule is if we are still needed to cover shift on saturday!
  22. JedHead1 Force Ghost

star 5
    It looks like I won't be coming up there after all. :( I'll try to get our flyers up there for your table though, if the invite still stands.
  23. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Of course you can place flyers on the table Jedhead. :)
  24. CaeliRose Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ahh!!! I was looking forward to finally meeting you JedHead1! Oh well, there is always next time!!
  25. Leia1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    For those of you not in attendance at our planning meeting, Pat made a couple of fantastic prints for Peter Mayhew and Jeremy Bulloch. I'm not sure how tricky it will be actually getting these prints to each of them. I just read this on the CreationCon website:

"I heard that I can give gifts to the celebrity at the PHOTO OP sessions?
    PHOTO OP sessions are the only place where we can accept gifts for the celebrities. Unfortunately due to security concerns and at the request of many of our guests, gifts must be checked out by PHOTO OP staffers prior to you giving them to the guests. Please have your gift visible and unwrapped so we can accomplish this for you. As an FYI, in our long experience, the vast majority of celebrities do not take their gifts with them, nor do they ask for them to be sent. This is not meant to single out any specific guest or stars of any specific film or TV series, it is just a fact of the celebrity world that we wish to pass on because we know how much time and effort goes into gift-giving by fans to their favorite celebrities."

I'm not sure if there will be other opportunities to pass the gifts along to them. I think they may both be signing autographs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.