*** SACRAMENTO TICKET INFORMATION ***

Discussion in 'Sacramento, CA' started by DarthRidiculous, May 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthRidiculous Jedi Master

star 1
    Hello, all,

Seems like there are several threads going regarding tickets -- let's put a stop to that, and post actual, confirmed ticket information for the Sacramento area into this thread for "one-stop shopping".

Hang in there! :D

Take care,
    Darth "The Legend" Ridiculous
  2. Darth_Hater Jedi Master

star 2
    hey i started the OG thread for tickets, but no biggy. I was planning on going to the one of the Roseville theaters, but they still don't know jack

even though the rest of the country does.
  3. bright sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    This is probably nothing helpful for most of you, but the only two theaters that I know of around the area that are selling tickets right now are:

Brenden Theaters in Vacaville
    Signature Holiday in Davis
  4. Capt_Crunch Jedi Padawan

I visited Century 14 Folsom this afternoon, and they assured me that they will be playing the movie. He also thought that tickets would go on sale the weekend before the release date. He was just a humble ticket window attendant, but it's something I guess.
  5. gundar421 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Bright Sith, Is there a midnight for Davis?
  6. bright sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yes there is, but stress on the "a," there is only one showing at 12:01. Don't know about Brenden, but I would assume so since they're so much bigger.
  7. Gooder Jedi Padawan

Hello, everyone.

I just wanted to let you know that UA Olympus Pointe in Roseville is selling the tickets for May 16, including the 12:01 showing. I picked up my tickets this afternoon. :)

See you there!!
  8. GHOST_RIDER Jedi Youngling

Like Gooder i got my tickets at UA Olympus Point in Roseville. Wow, what a crazy last couple of days. Finally Sactown, your AOTC tickets are here. It sad that the media was not on top of things. But still AOTC is gonna kick major A$$.
  9. fn_clone Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just picked up my tickets for UA at Olympus Pointe with Ghost Rider & Darth Hater. Can't wait to see everyone there.
  10. Darth_Hater Jedi Master

star 2
    Darth_Hater is at home now making love to his ticket
  11. PowerOfTheDarkside Jedi Padawan

Ghost Rider, fn clone, and Darth Hater, I'll be there with you guys!!! Talk about feeling relieved, when I got that ticket in my hand i was super stoked. I can't even wait. It kind of sucks that there was no announcement though. Anyway this movie is going to blow everything else away, good luck to everyone else trying to score tickets. Props to Darth Hater for giving me the heads up on the ticket info. Out.
  12. bright sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Damn, our forum membership sure is jumping up in numbers these days, LOL. But coolness, welcome to the party.

As for me, I got tickets for my roommates and classmates over here in Davis, so I won't be joining whatever activity is going on. Apologies to Auntie, sacul, LDV, and the rest of the gang, hopefully we can get together after the 16th for another showing!
  13. FluukeStarbucker Jedi Padawan

Does anyone have any info for the arden area showings? Where are the Bothan spies when you need them? I'd like to make a shout out to all to the members of the Reseda fanforce at Folsom State Prison. Inmate #113823, you know who you are, when you get out, we'll be able to see all six Star Wars movies in one day. Until then, I'll keep sending you storylines and cigarettes.
  14. DarthRidiculous Jedi Master

star 1
    WOO HOO!!!

MovieFone has advance ticket times for both UA Olympus Pointe and UA Laguna -- and *both* will have midnight shows! (as some have already found)

I've already spoken with the manager at UA Laguna, and tickets are going fast there for the midnight show -- accordingly, I've picked up 20 tickets for the midnight show (along with tickets for later in the day for my wife and kids to go to @ 4:20). I will hold these extra tickets in reserve for those FanForce members who end up *not* being able to get tickets to the show due to sell-outs ($8.75 per), and will simply sell whatever I have left as we wait in line on the evening of May 15th.

WE'RE ALMOST THERE!! :D

Take care,
    Darth "All Wet and Drippy Now" Ridiculous
  15. Sac-Town-Knight Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm there mang. That is, dependant on my request for 1 ticket. Guess I should start cleaning the dust off my Jedi garb. So how does the UA Laguna rate, say verses Centery Folsom/Roseville and UA Roseville? ?[face_plain]
  16. DarthRidiculous Jedi Master

star 1
    Howdy again,

UA Laguna is really quite a good theater (IMHO, the equal of those "other" theaters), and I'm looking forward to seeing it there! :D

Take care,
    Darth "Cool Like Dat" Ridiculous
  17. DarthRidiculous Jedi Master

star 1
    UPDATE:

Fandango now has showtimes for the Regal Natomas theater (I-5 and I-80) -- including a midnight show!! :D

Take care,
    Darth "Slobbering Like A Madman" Ridiculous
  18. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I need two of your tickets!!! I just tried Fandango for UA Laguna and got this "We're sorry, we are temporarily unable to sell tickets to this theater. Click here to select another theater."

How oh how will I be sure to find you that night????????? I'm so glad you bought a bunch, but I gotta have two of them!
  19. DarthRidiculous Jedi Master

star 1
    UA theaters typically use MovieFone for their online vendor -- try them instead :D

And if not, that's why I got the extras! For mah buds! I'll be easy to spot, will be the guy running... well, whatever we end up doing that night :cool:

Take care,
    Darth "Your Knight In Shining (Black) Armor" Ridiculous
  20. Sac-Town-Knight Jedi Knight

star 1
    Auntie, look for me I'm gonna be hanging around DarthRidiculous, even though he doesn't know it yet. [face_laugh]
  21. DarthRidiculous Jedi Master

star 1
    (sprays on Sac-Town-Knight repellant -- he can be so grabby-ass sometimes!) :D

LOL,
    Darth "Your Worst Nightmare In Training" Ridiculous
  22. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It's sold out!!!!! Ridiculous, I've gotta trust you (a person I've never met outside the internet) for tickets. Save two of them for me!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!
  23. phijedi202 Jedi Padawan

Tickets went on sale for 2 more theaters on Fandango. Cinedome 9 off of Garfield and Downtown Century Plaza 7. Neither have midnight shows.
  24. nomoser Jedi Padawan

It is my understanding that the Century 14 in Folsom will also begin selling tickets to AOTC this afternoon, but that they will not have a midnight showing. I am disappointed that more theaters aren't doing the midnight thing this time around.
  25. Rattak_Sal-Solo Jedi Padawan

Honorable Darth Ridiculous, is there any chance in Hoth that I could get two of those tickets for the midnight showing? I have to jet for LA the next day (the 16th) and I will absolutely die if I don't see it right away! I'm so incredibly desperate that I would even give up one of my Jorg Sacul figures just for a damn pair of tickets! On another totally unrelated topic, I'm really stoked that there is a Fan Force in Sacramento! When I looked for one six months ago, it was nowhere to be found. Or, maybe I wasn't looking hard enough. Anyway, I'm glad there are more SW folks around here. Hopefully, I can see you all on the 16th!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.