main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Sacrifice: A Tahiri/Jacen/Anakin Fic *LOTF/NJO Era AU* Sequel Cover is Up 08/26/07!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi-Ant, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    ?Yes, but none of them would take us where we need to go,? Alema Ra told him, igniting her silver sword and taking over from Tesar. ?This is the way we must go; I know it is.?

Well, she does have that Twi'lek sense of direction... on the other hand, she dislikes Tahiri and probably wouldn't mind if she died [face_plain]

Anakin had assigned Ganner the task of carrying the wounded blonde while they ran down the tunnel to where Jaina, Alema and Lowbacca were waiting, already hacking into the tough coral with their sabers. During this trip, Tahiri had told him of her concerns for Jacen; she?d informed him of what the Jedi had done to the slaves, and how he felt no remorse for his actions.
    Shortly after that, she?d lapsed into unconsciousness, and had been in a pain-induced stupor ever since.
    One look at Jacen told you he knew she?d said something about him, but Ganner seriously doubted the boy knew what that something was; and he wasn?t about to put Tahiri in it, especially not if her uncertainties turned out to be true.

Jacen might think Tahiri told Ganner something worse, like, "Jacen becomes a Sith Lord and kills everyone." If that's what Jacen thinks, what would he be willing to do to cover up that secret? o_O

He was certain now that everything Tahiri had told him was true, and he only hoped that the other piece of information she?d divulged ? the part about Jacen wanting to sacrifice himself on Myrkr ? was also true.
    If it wasn?t, the galaxy was in for a rough ride.

That makes two of us, Ganner [face_plain] But if Jacen's mission truly is one of self-sacrifice, why is he trying to persuade Ganner that Tahiri was talking nonsense? What would he care of his reputation if he's only going to die anyway? I suppose everyone thinking he was going dark could ultimately stop him from sacrificing himself at the right moment, but given what little time they probably have left, I'm wondering if Jacen is hiding something more. Maybe after tasting the dark side in the slave city, he's no longer interested in sacrificing himself at all o_O

Jacen smirked to himself as he considered the ironic truth behind the decoy leader?s words. Wanting to die wasn?t quite the way he?d put it. It wasn?t like he had a death wish, but rather, dying on this mission was the right thing to do.

[face_thinking]

The only issue with taking out the impending threats was getting them to cooperate at the right time. He threw a sidelong glance over his right shoulder and stared coldly at the silhouettes of the Dark Jedi, slumped against the far wall.
    It didn?t matter, really. Jacen had prepared for that, too, and if everything went according to plan, his little brother would be able to help make that happen for him.

Hmm [face_thinking] Not sure what he's up to.

?No,? Lomi Plo finally answered him, staring stonily ahead. ?I think he?s a liability that needs to be taken care of.?

Good luck with that [face_whistling]

As the crowd parted, his beady eyes latched onto the magnificent form of a ship ? old, and covered in a mass of coral dust and debris, yet noticeably in one functional piece.
    Finally, the sign they?d been waiting for: a ship? their ticket off this rock.

Great [face_plain] They've found the Tachyon Flier... I hope they crash in Killik space and get burned alive :p

?It looks like the force is finally with us!? he heard one of the Jedi shriek in exhaustive relief.
    Welk glanced at Lomi Plo and gave her a twisted wink. ?No. The force is finally with us.?

I hate that guy :p

Tremendous post, Ant =D= So much going on here. Jacen is still determined to sacrifice himself to ensure the voxyn are destroyed and his brother safe, but I'm not entirely convinced of that anymore. I wonder if he's lying to himself as much as anyone at this point [face_thinking] His actions? slaughtering the slaves, punching Tahiri, and trying to cast doubt on her to Ganner? definitely put a dark

2. PHGS_Weyr

PHGS_Weyr Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 11, 2006
    Awesome post ant...

But there's still Tahiri....

*switchs TV to an Eastenders marathon... and takes Jags cookies away*

Loved the conflict in Jacen excelent characterisation, not to mention Ganner's new found coolness in NJO i never really liked him till he sacrificed himslef to save Jacen.

PHGS Weyr

3. 1_4_Jedi

1_4_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2006
    I can see why that was a tough chapter to put together. The plot is definitely getting thicker with each passing scene - and I think you're doing a great job with Jacen's character, as well as building the suspense to a nearly tangible level. What will Jacen do next? Will Tahiri survive? What will happen to Anakin if she doesn't? Can Lomi & Welk be thwarted? I can hardly wait to find out what's next for our intrepid strike team...

4. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    I'm not on speaking terms right now. *stubborn face*

Ugh, fine. :p

Excellent update! =D=

I can't wait for the next one!

C @};- S

5. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    The coral was a lot harder than they'd first thought, and the Yuuzhan Vong were getting ever closer.

All right!

They were up to something, that much was for sure, and it was only a matter of time before Ganner figured out exactly what that something was.

Up to no good. Get'em Ganner!

he had every reason to be uneasy around the decoy leader, particularly after what Tahiri had told him.

It would be so easy to kill Ganner right at the moment. Just an errant swing of the saber. [face_devil]

One look at Jacen told you he knew she'd said something about him

That's easy to fix, just kill him! [face_skull] A corpse can't turn into a Sith, now can it.

Ganner Rhysode was a liar. He was covering for Tahiri, and Jacen knew it

Your anger is swelling! I look defenseless... strike me down!

He could see what was happening; see how he was changing, and what he would end up as if he didn't end his path here.

A Sith is a good thing... from a certain point of view. ;)

The more Welk sat on the edges of the Solo boy's mind, the more qualities he found that could be of benefit to he and Lomi's plans.

[face_devil] Exactly. *rubs hands together in evil way*

If he was able to sway Solo, there was really no need for Lomi Plo to continue living. Her replacement would be much stronger, smarter and more cunning than she

Hehe, I love the Sith.

At least, of course, until they got in the air.

Deliciously evil! Just what I expect from a Sith! Another wonderful update! Keep'em coming!

6. EvieSolo

EvieSolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2005
    I like this. Could you add me to the update list, please?

7. DancerPadme

DancerPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2007
    Thanks for the PM Ant! :)

Great chapter! I wonder how Ganner is going to play into all of this with what he already knows.

And the darkside duo is at again. If anything Jacen can be put to good use to kill them :p

8. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    pregnantpadme:

Hey Qwi! Look! Ant is trying to steal the Understatement Queen Title you and i have been passing back and forth!

:p Not stealing exactly.. just borrowing for a short time.

*Is suddenly singing Monty Python to self*

LOL!

*weeps*

[:D]

You know...I really hate LFL...I feel like I'm being mocked for being a fan girl. They clearly don't respect me, yet they are more than happy to take my money...I still can't bring myself to finish Sacrifice...

*weeps some more*

I haven?t even bought Sacrifice yet, and while I thought I would because one of my favourites gets cut down by the evil Sith, I?m not sure I?m going to bother now. I?ve already read all the spoilers and such, and I?m not sure I really want to read the death, especially since it comes from the pen of Traviss. [face_frustrated] [face_not_talking]

And here I thought the first thought was 'Betrayal' because of what Jacen was doing to Luke and the Jedi...

[face_thinking]

I knew it!!!!!!! He's gonna take out Lomi and Plo, thereby saving us all from the Dark Nest Trilogy!!!!!

*engages in ecstatic dance*

I?m glad you?re happy! :D I always thought if there was a way to prevent the DN from happening, I?d take it.. and at the start of this ?fic, when I knew what I was going to do with Anakin and the whole Myrkr mission, I didn?t even give the DN a moment?s thought until close to this point.

But I can?t stand those bugs, so there?s no way I?m going to let Lomi and Welk work their evil magic on them. [face_not_talking]

The phrase 'I do not think it means what you think it means' kept coming to mind when I was reading that last part...and I can't wait to see Jacen take out everyone he doesn't like....including himself!!

Hehe. Glad you?re excited about that, and I hope that particular update/s live up to your expectations. [face_worried]

But I?m glad you put ?take out everyone he doesn?t like?.. because there?s more than one ;)

Great update. I'm looking forward to more.

Thank you. Thanks for reading and reviewing! [:D]

Oh..and because I like to laugh in the face of frustration...after that long lecture last night about not writing your responses in the posting box...I jsut did, but then, I highlighted and copied the whole thing, erased it from the box, refreshed the page and copied it back in and posted...that works too...

Ah, thanks. I haven?t written a review in the posting box since that time, so I think I?ve finally learnt my lesson. [face_blush]

Earthknight:

Yes, yes!! I hope Jacen kills Lomi and Welk!! That would be awesome. But....I'm just going to have to wait and see.

You?re right, you are. But.. I think you?ll be pretty happy with the outcome.

Great job as always, Ant.

Thank you very much! Thanks for stopping by [face_peace]

Lauren_Solo:

You are awesome at Tahiri!

Thank you, dear! @};-

If you kill her... I'll. *thinks* Well, it won't be pretty whatever I come up with.

:p I hope it won?t come to that, but short of giving away a major spoiler, I?ll just say ?no comment? when discussing Tahiri?s possible death.

Am I the only one worried about all these Jedi lying to each other?

Well, you?re certainly the only one (from memory) to voice that particular concern, but I?m glad you did [face_mischief] It is pretty worrying, all this lying and deliberate deception.

Yeah, take those jerks with you! Stupid Dark Jedi. *stomps feet*

They?ll get their comeuppance, don?t worry. ;)

Sorry for the temper tantrum.

That?s fine, don?t worry. [face_peace] Glad you?re enjoying this enough to get worked up about the villains. :D

I feel so bad for Tahiri! And Anakin! *sniffles* I just want to hug him.

Aww.. me too!

Thanks for reading!

[hl=

9. Jedi-Ant

Jan 3, 2007
    Chapter 32: Promises.

Anakin was in his element, and not just because he was tinkering with machinery. He?d finally accomplished the one goal he feared he?d never be able to achieve as leader after the mission turned sour: he?d found a way home.

All of the resentment and despair that had been clouding the battle meld for so long had drifted away with the coral dust the second the Tachyon Flier had been found, and for the first time since leaving the safety of Alliance space, something not unlike hope had taken hold of the group.

It was a wonderful feeling, thinking you?d done something right for a change, and Anakin couldn?t help but put his own belief in this newfound faith. They were all going to be ok, and perhaps, if they moved fast enough, Tahiri would be as well.

He glanced through the gap between the ship and the ground at his girlfriend?s sleeping form, rubbing at a patch of grease that he?d smudged on his cheek earlier. Despite Tahiri?s weak protests, Tekli had put the young girl in a healing trance while the rest of the team reworked the engines of the Flier and readied it for take off.

As soon as all of the ship?s systems checked out, a small group would head out into the dense foliage and take care of the voxyn queen. If that went smoothly, they could have their mission completed and be on their way home before nightfall.

The thought brought a smile to Anakin?s weary face, and for a moment, he let his mind run away with itself. With the voxyn destroyed, the Jedi wouldn?t have to run from the horrid creatures anymore, and the Yuuzhan Vong would once again be on the back foot.

Peace was just around the corner for them - he could feel it in his bones. He looked once more at Tahiri, watching the laboured rise and fall of her chest as she struggled to breath, even in the trance. Once they were all home, and she was out of the bacta she needed, he would take her to visit his parents on the Falcon, or wherever they happened to be at that particular time.

Then, he would tell his mother and father just how much he loved the little blonde, and announce that he be given permission to marry her.

A tear glistened in Anakin?s blue eyes at the prospect of marrying his love. This trip had brought them closer together than he?d thought possible, and he knew with all his heart that there was no one he?d rather spend his life with than Tahiri.

They were two halves of the one being, and nothing made sense without her.

Together you are stronger than the sum of your parts.

The ghostly echo of Master Ikrit?s prophecy rang out in his mind, and it was ironic that he?d chosen this very moment to remember it - right before he ran into the thick of danger, and Tahiri lay on the brink of death.

At the time, he hadn?t believed the old Jedi Master, with his backwards words and mystical warnings, but now that he looked back on everything he and the petite blonde had been through together, he saw that Ikrit?s statement was in fact true.

Together, they could do anything, and if they got off Myrkr soon enough, they may even be able to cheat death.

Together.

There was a soft rustle behind him, like the sound a synthetic jumpsuit would make if it were brushed up against something metallic. Anakin slid out from under the stationary vessel, a socket wrench in one hand and a soiled rag in the other, and peered up at the dark brown eyes of her sister.

?Is something wrong, Jaina??

?Tesar tells me the Vong have gotten through the first roadblock, and at the rate they?re moving, it won?t take them long to get through the second.?

Her tone was calm and clear, but Anakin had known his sister all his life, and could tell by the subtle changes she made to her straight expression that she was as scared as she?d ever been. Her mouth had formed a thin line after she?d finished speaking, and the jowls of flesh just below her earlobes twitched ever so slightly, displaying her apprehension she was feeling only to those closest to her.

When

10. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    Wow...you actually made me like Jacen....that's never happened before :p

Great job...I hope this allows for some quality A/T time.[face_love]

SW24

11. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    My comments are one post behind. I will comment on the current post soon.

He was certain now that everything Tahiri had told him was true, and he only hoped that the other piece of information she?d divulged ? the part about Jacen wanting to sacrifice himself on Myrkr ? was also true.

If it wasn?t, the galaxy was in for a rough ride

Ganner?s thoughts here are perfect. Jacen is better off dead than becoming Sith. It was interesting how Jacen then pondered the same thing. Younger Jacen was still more giving and willing to sacrifice himself unlike current Jacen who wants to sacrifice everybody else.

So in a way, I think you are saying Jacen?s darkness was already within him and the Myrkr mission brought it out. Because his behavior with the slaves happened somewhat early in their whole disaster and not towards the end like when in SBS Jaina was tossing the Force lightening. We can understand Jaina?s desperation at that point, but I?m not so sure we can understand Jacen?s. So I wonder, is the darkside in your genes (like alcoholism)?

I really liked how you got three different perspectives on the same topic into this scene.

Great post!!!! =D=

12. 1_4_Jedi

1_4_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2006
    Tahiri snorted at this, the mocking response irritating her throat and sending a tremor of coughs rattling through her system. ?I would have thought that by now, the right thing for you to do would be to survive the mission and take over the military, stopping along the way to get yourself measured for one of those black masks like your grandfather?s, of course.?

Ouch! Now that's what I call a zinger...

?I also wanted to thank you for your help on this mission, and say goodbye in person.? Jacen leaned over to plant a feather-light kiss on her clammy cheek, and flashed her one of those famous Solo smiles that made girls melt on sight. ?May the force be with you always, Jedi Veila.?

?May the force be with you, too, Jacen,? she rasped, ?Wherever you go.?

You almost made me respect Jacen again for a minute there...

Another excellent post. Way to subtley manuveur Alema & the other dark Jedi into the line of fire. But why do I get the feeling that this isn't going to be as straightforward as it sounds right now?

13. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Squee! OMG!
    That was an excellent update! =D=
    I absolutely cannot WAIT to see what happens next!

C @};- S

14. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Excellent update. =D= I'm not one for being overly fond of Jacen, but his willingness to sacrifice himself here is making me like him a bit.

His goodbye to Tahiri and his request that she take care of Anakin was nicely done.

Good work.

15. pregnantpadme

pregnantpadme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 25, 2004
    Jacen pointed a beckoning finger at Alema Ra.

[face_laugh]

[face_love]

Jedi-Ant, ladies and gentlemen...singlehandedly righting all the wrongs committed by Troy Denning and LFL!!!!!!

OK...back to read the rest of post...I just cracked up when I read that and had to comment!

16. PHGS_Weyr

PHGS_Weyr Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 11, 2006
    yet another great post and, your making sure that DNT never happens[:D] that truly is the best thing for everyone, the only good thing about DNT is Allanah (i spell this deiferently everytime I write it really should check eventually)

and Tahiri's awake [:D]

Jag get cookies AND the remote control (and is moved from basement just in case he's needed later)

Did i mention great post? and did i remember to give you a hug? [:D]

PHGS Weyr

17. EvieSolo

Mar 11, 2005
    Could someone explain why Jacen takes Alema? :confused:

18. Jedi-Ant

Jan 3, 2007

In the Legacy & DN books (not sure if you've read them so I'll try not to spoil you too much), Alema turns dark and twisted - pretty insane, IMO.
    Anyway, Jacen has some "dealings" with the dark Alema in the books post-SBS, and I added in him taking Alema to the grashal, because somewhere in his subconscious, he knows Alema will be a threat later on.

Does that help?

19. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    w00t! Time for the New Post Dance [face_dancing]

It was a wonderful feeling, thinking you?d done something right for a change, and Anakin couldn?t help but put his own belief in this newfound faith. They were all going to be ok, and perhaps, if they moved fast enough, Tahiri would be as well.

Gah, I hated this moment in SBS. It's such a tease :p The elation that they're going to finally make it out okay only to have everything ruined and made much worse in a few pages. It's just plain cruel!

Once they were all home, and she was out of the bacta she needed, he would take her to visit his parents on the Falcon, or wherever they happened to be at that particular time.
    Then, he would tell his mother and father just how much he loved the little blonde, and announce that he be given permission to marry her.

Aww [face_love]

A tear glistened in Anakin?s blue eyes at the prospect of marrying his love. This trip had brought them closer together than he?d thought possible, and he knew with all his heart that there was no one he?d rather spend his life with than Tahiri.
    They were two halves of the one being, and nothing made sense without her.

That's so sweet.

The ghostly echo of Master Ikrit?s prophecy rang out in his mind, and it was ironic that he?d chosen this very moment to remember it - right before he ran into the thick of danger, and Tahiri lay on the brink of death.
    At the time, he hadn?t believed the old Jedi Master, with his backwards words and mystical warnings, but now that he looked back on everything he and the petite blonde had been through together, he saw that Ikrit?s statement was in fact true.
    Together, they could do anything, and if they got off Myrkr soon enough, they may even be able to cheat death.
    Together.

Oh, please let it happen [face_praying]

Her tone was calm and clear, but Anakin had known his sister all his life, and could tell by the subtle changes she made to her straight expression that she was as scared as she?d ever been. Her mouth had formed a thin line after she?d finished speaking, and the jowls of flesh just below her earlobes twitched ever so slightly, displaying her apprehension she was feeling only to those closest to her.

Wonderful descriptions, and I love the way you've included the fact that the siblings recognize the little nuances of each others emotions.

?Three blasters, half a dozen thermals and five grenades,? Jaina dictated.

Three blasters?! :eek: Gah, they'll never make it out alive!

?If we used all the grenades, and saved the thermals for the voxyn warren, do you think we?d be able to knock enough coral down to block the exit??
    Lowie growled a short response, and Anakin looked at Jaina for the translation.
    ?It?s worth a try,? she offered, shrugging.
    ?Then let?s get to it.?

I don't like this plan [face_worried] Too risky. The Jedi themselves could get caught in the collapse, and/or, the explosion will give away their position for sure, and lead more Yuuzhan Vong to them than the ones Nom Anor is leading.

She didn?t know how long she?d been in the healing trance, but if the throbbing in her head and chest was any indication, it wasn?t nearly long enough. Her throat was beyond dry and caked with toxic coral particles. Every breath she took was like a piece of rolled-up sandpaper had just been forced down her windpipe, and there was a constant tickle at the roof of her mouth that she refused to give in to, for fear of splitting her stitches once more.

Amazing descriptions! :eek: Very visual, you can really grasp the excruciating pain she's in :(

?I don?t need your help, Jacen,? she wheezed, trying to make her tone as menacing as possible.

At least it wasn't Welk... That's what I was afraid of [face_worried]

?Go ahead,? she hissed, ?Ask away. Tell me what I could possibly do for you, because I?m so dying to help.?

You have a very sick sense of humor, Ant :p

Tahiri snorted at this, the mocking response irritating her t

20. DancerPadme

DancerPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2007
    great post once again Ant :) A great way to pass the time before dinner :)

Anakin marrying Tahiri!! Yay! *begins to make wedding plans*

?Go ahead,? she hissed, ?Ask away. Tell me what I could possibly do for you, because I?m so dying to help.?

This line was chilling but humorous. Don't turn your back on him yet Tahiri, he's the only one to save Anakin.

?I would have thought that by now, the right thing for you to do would be to survive the mission and take over the military, stopping along the way to get yourself measured for one of those black masks like your grandfather?s, of course.?

Ouch, zing. But go Tahiri! =D=

?I need you to promise me you?ll take care of Anakin when I?m gone.?

This almost made me like Jacen, almost.

?Anakin would never turn to the darkside,? Tahiri said without hesitation.

Didn't Padme say the same thing? o_O Foreshadowing there maybe? And if Padme didn't say that I swear I could hear her saying that.

?Packing a picnic,? came her smart reply. ?What do you think??

Hahaha. These lines remind me why I like Jaina and how badly written she is in profic.

Wow Gannar and Jacen going on a mission together? Are we getting a Gannar's last stand redux?

Anakin pressed an equipment pouch into Jacen?s open palm and squeezed for a few seconds. ?Thank you,? he whispered. It was so quiet that the older boy doubted anyone else would have heard it.

This kinda made me want to cry, because I know this is probably the last time both brothers will ever see each other. I'm glad they ended things on good terms. What about Jaina tho?

Oooh and the darkside duo going along too, with Alema! Yay no bugs! I hate bugs, they get everywhere.... Did anyone else catch on the foreshadowing with Jaina and TK getting attacked by bugs in SBS or DJ, I can't remember. It's been a while.

?Don?t worry, I promise they won?t be the ones to kill you.?

?Then you?d also better promise that Welk and I will make it off this planet in one piece,? Lomi Plo snarled, ?Because I don?t like the sound of that veiled threat of yours.?

He lowered his gaze so that he was staring straight into the eyes of the dark female, and let his hushed response meet her ears on the passing breeze. ?I promise that I will save you from this nightmare, and that is all I will promise you.?

I'm liking Jacen more and more. He will keep his word thats for sure ;) Wonderful ending!

21. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    Let's see if I can remember all the best parts of this (and there were many). this was a fat post and i loved it. OK best:

Anakin wanting to marry Tahiri and helping to bolster her strength with his promises.:*

Tahiri's fear of Jacen b/c she knows all! [shivers]

Ganner stepping up to join Jacen b/c he knows Jacen should sacrifice himself.

Jacen forcing Lomi and Welk to come!!!!! =D= Oh, that will hopefully take them from the Flyer. [face_praying] Then Jacen adding Alema...as Pregnant Padme said: "righting the wrongs of Denning!!!!!" =D= So true!!!!!

So maybe Jaina won't need to fall to the darkside????

Hmmmm, changing history always has reprecussions.

Great post! =D= =D= I get the feeling we are in for an action filled ride to the end.

22. EvieSolo

Mar 11, 2005
    It does. Thank you.
    I have not read the books, just summaries, so I wasn't aware of how big a threat Alema is supposed to be in them. I still kinda hope she comes back, because I love to hate her. [face_devil]
    Btw, I have nothing against spoilers since I'm not planning to read the books. *points to signature* :)

23. Jedi-Ant

Jan 3, 2007
    *looks at signature*

8-} [face_blush] Sorry, I didn't see that before :oops:

I know what you mean about Alema being a character you love to hate, because that's exactly how I feel about her. She might be super insane in the Legacy and DN books, but that's half the fun, and I like her more as a Dark Jedi than I did when she was just a plain Jedi. She has more depth now to her character, and it's so much fun to read about a crazy Dark Twi'lek who refers to herself in the "collective" sense - ie. "we" instead of "I". :p

24. Lauren_Solo

Lauren_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2007

Awww... [face_love]

The voice was so deep that it was definitely male, but because of the loud rumble of explosions still reverberating around the chamber, she couldn?t quite distinguish which of the Jedi it belonged to.

[face_worried] Oh no, not him?!

The silence was uncomfortable, and Tahiri found herself wondering whether Anakin?s brother was plotting her demise in that twisted mind of his.

[face_worried] Who know what evil Sith Jacen is thinking?

?Anakin would never turn to the darkside,? Tahiri said without hesitation.

I wish I could believe that.

?I?ll take care of Anakin, Jacen. You have my word on that.?

Ooo, now you're talking! [face_mischief]

?Good news, everyone! The Tachyon Flier is ready to launch!?

Yay! Get out of there!

It was obvious that the young leader wasn?t going to give in without a fight, so it was time for Jacen to play dirty.

I hope they don't come to blows? [face_worried]

He was saved from the horrible task by the cocky voice of the decoy leader, Ganner. ?Jacen makes a good point, Anakin.?

Ganner! Make sure Jacen doesn't get out alive!

?Wait? what do you mean ?you and I???

Ganner doesn't trust you, evil Jacen. Big meanie.

?Us?? Welk questioned, a flash of fury shooting across his face. ?We have no weapons, what good would we do??

LOL! Yay, kill the dark jedi too! Things are looking up!

?Don?t worry, I promise they won?t be the ones to kill you.?

:p I love that! Beautiful!

Lovely update, Jedi-Ant! @};-

Tahiri and Anakin together again, I hope! :*

25. Earthknight

Earthknight Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    Great chapter! I can tell it's getting closer and closer to Jacen's sacrifice. I can't wait to read the coming chapters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.