main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive SaculArts Presents: ''Galactic Domination''

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Yomin_Carr, Dec 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Dathomir

"I am taking you back to the Singing Mountain Clan. And what is this 'datapad' you speak of?"

TAG: Daemon

Naboo

"Mesa come with you... Mesa not allowed to go back to the Gungansa, so mebe mesa stick around with yousa for awhile."

TAG: Jodo-Fett

Yavin IV

Skeletons holding large vibroswords smiled up at Kane eerily.

TAG: PoT

Hoth

The signal seemed to clear instantly, although within a few seconds, Tyrise knew that it hadn't...

The shouts that he assumed were coming from the commlink were coming from down a nearby passage. Stray blaster bolts shot down the passageway, melting snow and ice as they hit near Tyrise.

TAG: c_1

2. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    Wraith sighed. No datapads, no nothing. It didn't matter. "Fine, lead on."

3. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Naboo

"Very well, Don't get into trouble" he turned and told Rogoe. "I don't need any trouble now." he muttered as they both headed into the Capital of Naboo.

TAG: Yomin_Carr

4. Snowin_Zachian

Snowin_Zachian Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2002
    OOC: Just to correct something it wouls still be night, seeing as how it was when i entered, and it's been less than 30 minuites.

IC:
    Tatooine
    The wind blew some sand up as he exited the Inn, quickly closing the door behind him and leaning against the wall. He looked around quick and saw the speeder they had come in on((I assume they came in on one, if not, it's a random speeder of the street)) and quickly ran twords it. Jumping in he quickly hotwired it and went speeding off out into the desert in a Random Direction, anything to get him away from the inn and city.

TAG: Yomin

5. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Yavin IV

Kane smiled back cheerily, then - after deciding however dashing it may look, a vibrosword would be of little use - he chimneyed his way back up the shaft toward the light, propping himself at the lip as he aimed his rifle carefully on his lap with one hand and opened the door with his other...

Looking past, he saw...

TAG: Yomin.

6. cavalier_one

cavalier_one Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2001
    Hoth

Tyrise cursed, gripped the rifle and squatted down behind the snowspeeder so that it was between him and the tunnel.

Checking the safety and the powerpack, he edged himself up, giving him a view of the tunnel. He aimed his rifle at the tunnel entrance and waited for the first trooper to appear.

Tag: Yomin

7. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    Dathomir

The two trudged on as the moon rose higher and higher in the sky. Finally, they came to a cliff, overlooking a gigantic valley. The woman looked around for a way to get over it, clearly this wasn't the way she had intended to go. Suddenly, a woman in dark lizard skins jumped out from an overhang above, and began to chant.

A windstorm was conjured up, sweeping dust and sand into Wraith's eyes, as the two witches began to duel with the Force.

Naboo

The two rounded a corner and were confronted by groups of people milling about, carrying their possessions, and trying to flee from the city. A particularly wild-eyed man ran in front of them, and, his eyes bulging, started to speak to the two.

"Please, if you have transport, take me! We need to leave! Help me!"

TAG: Jodo-Fett

Tatooine

Babur noticed a small fire in the distance, a group of people sitting around it, glancing out into the desert anxiously.

A man stood up and waved to Babur, while the rest brought their blasters into a defensive position, clearly fearing him.

TAG: Gorin

Yavin IV

A group of hard looking humans and aliens, blaster rifles laying across their laps as they talked. None of them seemed to notice Kane, as they were listening attentively to a Trandoshan who was gesticulating wildly.

Hoth

A small group of humans in cold-weather gear ran out of the passage, shooting behind them as they went. Close behind them was a snowtrooper who was seemingly a bit ahead of the remainder of his party. He fell to the ground, as the humans took up defensive positions, continuing to fire down the passage.

8. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Naboo

Tren looked ahead of them, people were fleeing, "Whats happening!?!?" He asked the man.

9. bterrik

bterrik Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2001
    "Sounds like fun." Shiev said. "I'll do it on one condition. You get me some weapons and some explosives. What and how much can be up to you."

TAG: YOMMIE

10. cavalier_one

May 21, 2001
    Hoth

Tyrise loosed off a few shots at the snowtrooper.

"Get down!" Tyrise yelled to the fleeing humans.

11. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Yavin IV

Kane thought for a moment of the wisdom of eavesdropping, then realised the probably outcome if he was caught...
    these guys looked mean.

Slowly easing himself out of the shaft, he held his rifle at the ready but non-threateningly.

Edging back to the corner of the turbolift entrance so he could duck around if things got silly, he awaited a lull in the Trandoshan's oration, and announced his presence with a loud "greetings!"...

12. Snowin_Zachian

Dec 15, 2002
    IC:
    Tatooine, Desert

He slowed the speeder down and stopped close to the Campfire. Jumping out he left it running, in case of a need for a quick getaway. He moved towrds the firelight, watching for anything that would signal that they were going to fire, as he said to the man who wavbed, "Greetings. Who are you? And what are you doing out here in the middle of the desert?"

13. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    Naboo

"The Trade Federation got tired of just blockading us, and now they've a massive column of droids coming at the city right now!"

The man ran off in a frenzy, trying to escape like everyone else.

"Mesa tinkin wesa gettin out of here now..."

TAG: Jodo

Corellia

"Deal."

The Rodians handed him a blaster rifle, and a belt of thermal detonators. The one who handed him the blaster rifle patted an odd looking compartment on it.

"After a few shots, this container is charged, and you can launch a massive blast."

The Rodians wished him luck, apologized for being rude, and walked off, leaving Shiev alone on the street.

Hoth

After a few minutes of fire on the advancing snowtroopers, they fell back, and the battle was mostly over.

A man, clearly the leader by his rank insigna, walked over to Tyrise.

"Thanks for your help. One extra gun on our side one that skirmish."

Yavin IV

The men stood up suddenly, their blaster rifles looking for the origin of the sound.

The Trandoshan walked forward a little, and then waved down his men.

"Who are you?"

Tatooine

"We're on the run from Jabba. We used to be his 'indentured servants' but then he got tired of us and decided to have us executed. We escaped, but now..."

The man gave a bitter laugh.

"Now we might have been better off dying. We fight off Tusken Raiders twice in as many days, we've had to flee from Krayt Dragons three times, and we can't go back to the city, because there's a massive bounty on our heads..."

14. Snowin_Zachian

Dec 15, 2002
    IC:
    Tatooine, Desert

Babur looked him in the eye, trying to determine if he was laying. It was too good to be true, but in the end he decied to trust these people. Smiling he said, "i know the Sting of Jabba's bounties. I just recived one for blowing of one of his agent's head. How many of you are there?"

15. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Naboo

"Rogoe We got no where to go, Back to the Bongo? And then where do We go? We can't got back to your city."

"We must get to the Palace! Maybe we can help out." Tren add as they dashed towards the Naboo Palace.

16. cavalier_one

May 21, 2001
    Hoth

Tyrise stood, blaster still ready just in case.

"No problem. What the hell is going on around here? I suddenly find myself in the freezing cold, with no idea of how I got here, and find this place. Then, I have guys shooting at me! What's happening?"

17. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Yavin IV

The men stood up suddenly, their blaster rifles looking for the origin of the sound.

The Trandoshan walked forward a little, and then waved down his men.

"Who are you?"

Kane straightened up, and smiled to the Trandoshan, who was obviously the leader.

"I am Kane Je'leiya, Marshall of the Bothan High Council." puffing his chest out with bravado, Kane chased the facade out all the way.
    "My ship was sabotaged by Imperials it seems, before take off. They were obviously trying to kill those I travelled with and I, yet I have survived."

Inclining his head agreeably, he looked over the group before settling his gaze again on the Trandoshan.

"But a fair trade, should be made. Who might you be, honoured Sir?"

18. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    Tatooine

"About fifty. Why do you ask?"

Naboo

They reached the gates of the palace, where RSF forces trained their blasters on them

"Halt, in the name of the Queen. State your business, or leave."

Hoth

"You must be familiar with the Battle of Hoth... Well after it, the Imperials left snowtroopers here to occupy the base... The Star Destroyer that had dispatched them was destroyed before it left the system... So they were forgotten... Our transport was hit by Imperial fire and crashed on the planet... We made our way back to here, and now we're stuck here fighting with the Imps..."

Yavin IV

"Dosh. Imperials sabotaged your ship? Well that's similar to what happened to us... We're the remnants of a pirate group that the Imps destroyed a few years ago... We fled from planet to planet, and still they pursued us... We haven't seen any hint of them for the last few months... We're thinking of starting up again..."

He gestured for the men around him to rise, and then stuck out his hand to Kane.

"You look like you're pretty good in a fight. How 'bout it? Care to join us?"

19. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    Wraith winced as the sand battered at his face. He took advantage of the momentary confusion to run. Ducking behind whatever shelter he could find, he tried to get as far away as possible.

20. Snowin_Zachian

Dec 15, 2002
    IC:
    Tatooine

"50 Eh?" Babur began to think deeply. 50 of them, if they were well aremd, hell they could storm Jabba's palace. But they'd need to be armed, and with more than just their blasters.

"How many of you are armed, and what other knind of weapons do you have, Thermal Detonators, any other sorts of explosives?"

21. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Naboo

"Our business is our own." Tren stated, "We came to warn the Queen of an Invasion."

He looked at the guards to let them in.

22. cavalier_one

May 21, 2001
    Hoth

"That's bad. How long have you been here? And how many of you are there? And how many of them?"

23. bterrik

bterrik Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2001
    bterrik hid the detonators and blaster inside a suitcase and borded a shuttle. he paid his fare and was gone to Nar Shadda.

TAG: Noone. Travel time...

24. Yomin_Carr

Jan 12, 2002
    Naboo

"Oh yeah? Well then you better look outside the gates, because the invasion is here!"

The man pushed them away an danother guard came forward, and, in a more kindly voice, began speaking.

"Look, I'd advise you to get out of the city as soon as possible. We appreciate the warning, even if it is a bit late. I've got a Gian Speeder down the street. It's unlocked. You can have it, if you get yourself, and anyone else you find, out of here as fast as possible. Try to take them to the swamps, perhaps. But I'm afraid you can't see the Queen right now... Even in times like this, standard procedure must continue."

Tatooine

"We've a few blaster rifles, and almost everyone has a blaster sidearm. I believe we have 3 thermal detonators, although I think we may have used one in the last Krayt Dragon attack..."

Dathomir

Within a few minutes, Wraith was far enough away that he could no longer here the noises of the witch battle. As he came to the top of a small hill, he noticed lights in the distance, a spaceport, or perhaps a city.

Hoth

"5 months. We've got about two hundred soldiers, and fifty non-combat personnel. The Imps have about twice that, and an AT-ST, although they can't move it around much..."

The man sighed for a moment, and then gestured for his troops to come closer.

"We're going back to our section of the base. If you'd like to come, we can give you food, and some protection from the Imps, and the wampas..."

25. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    Naboo

Tren nodded at the guard. "I'll take your advise." He thanked the guard and left, He ran down the street as Rogoe followed, up ahead was the gian speeder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.